TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

i've still only got three, though there are fewer people hunting now. there are way too many other eggs mixing in. *sigh*

Whoa, so much competition. I'll give it another try at the next 5-minute drop, and if that doesn't work, I'll just drop in later and hope that everyone else is egg-locked already laugh.gif Got some work to do and should have already started anyway xd.png

Just found out that silvers are dropping, immediately missed an alpine xeno and all of the lunars, hopefully they'll be a little easier to catch when I get to work >.<

Holy cow, not many Dropping and going super-fast still - and I don't dare do the hammer-click-Refresh thing anymore... need to load up on these things quickly so I can start trying to get some sleep, lol.

Whoa, so much competition. I'll give it another try at the next 5-minute drop, and if that doesn't work, I'll just drop in later and hope that everyone else is egg-locked already laugh.gif Got some work to do and should have already started anyway xd.png

Caught a single one and I'm encouraged to continue hunting - guess that work will have to wait xd.png

Well... five Silvers and two misclicks... smile.gif

Time to do some work and try again later.

I'm glad that they're dropping rather well. Maybe not a flood, but well enough so that I can pick up a few, even with *my* crappy internet connection... ^^

Locked with 5 silvers and 2 misclicks. One will be abandoned later, the other one is dead as I bit it and hoped for a repulse xd.png

I've got 4, need one more to match the numbers of the other Heralds I have. 5 is good enough for me, I've got a GoN egg that I refuse to dump. I really like them though, so if they are still easy to get after this batch hatches I'll grab another.

Kind of annoyed that I had to hide my scroll when I woke up because I had a 100+ views on silver lunars that are not even 12 hours old. And no, I didn't add them anywhere.

sleep.gif

Edited by dothefreddy

I got my first 4, three other eggs will hatch later today. smile.gif

I really like this kind of extended release, especially for the end of the release season. (I hope we still get a September release, though.)

Guys my speedtest had my down- and upload in the tens....

And my ping is around 30, and I still managed to get four eggs within the third hour.

Don't worry, y'all can catch them, too.

(Dang... this is my computer being fast... I wonder how people with a ping of 1 feel....)

I really like this kind of extended release, especially for the end of the release season. (I hope we still get a September release, though.)

Agreed

Edited by moonstone981

Thanks a lot for those awesome dragons! I don't even want to imagine how much work had to go into the coding. I am very happy that there were enough dragons that I was able to snatch some of each colour. I was terrified they'd get rarer with each colour change and I wouldn't get any cb's except the gold ones.

Awww Pandalf don't worry! Tbh you'll be able to catch them today for sure ^.^. And if my first round hatches and you still need them, just PM me and I'll catch them for you c:.

On topic: so I tried cntrl+click on a normal link to see what would happen and WOW it's so quick....

Maybe I'll use that as my last-minute resort for releases then, because I can catch with purely my reflexes and 31 ping, but it does seem to be helpful.

More so on topic: I just got another egg from Desert and also one from Volcano, so that caps off my initial two-from-each-biome.

Now, since they'll probably mostly turn out male... gotta catch some more halfway through the release week ^.^.

I forgot to say in the wee hours when I managed to catch my silver beauties -- Thank you so much LadyLyzar and TJ for this most beautiful and interesting dragon. It has been lots of fun following this thread and seeing all the speculation about how the moons affect the colors and when we would be able to collect them all. It was nice to have a dragon that was not too hard to catch, but wasn't just "click, click, click -- okay, got my scroll full, now what?"

The eggs look so prettyyyyy ughhh aye. I'm glad that even with my ping speed I locked myself within 12 hours of drop.

*rubs hands* can't wait for scroll to entirely free up for a second and maybeee third, I think, round of pairs from each biome!

purple, now you sit and smile stupidly at your shiny pretty eggs like I am LOL

Edited by moonstone981

Tired by now but happy.

Snatched my seven in the hourly drops all other was useless.

Good luck to everyone who has to hunt yet!

a starting pair from each biome and I'm happy . code hunting can take place at a less frenetic pace( I never get z's when spazz clicking dry.gif )

Getting the proper color when breeding will be interesting- hopefully the wiki will borrow the chart I saw some pages back with the pattern mapped out for the next few years blink.gif

thanks to Lady Lyzar- your dragons are always lovely --and TJ .

Silvers yay!!!!!! biggrin.gif

The last ones!

So exciting.

Thank you for the last part of this beautiful release!

Dang it, I missed the initial drop! I was feeling sick last night so I went to bed early. ::sigh:: At least they're easy to catch. I was able to grab seven in about five minutes.

Since I saw a couple others posting about their results from speedtest.net, here's mine:

user posted image

Edited by Allspice