TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

The pattern appears to have been figured out with the moons, which indicates they will drop for the next 8 days.

That's good biggrin.gif Should be able to get at least two full sets of eggs, then. More than enough for my PB project wub.gif

Locked with 6 eggs + a halloween mate, so I'm a happy camper!

Though I did miss a Xeno right at the end because my hunting method when there are floods/near floods is to click on the middle spot repeatedly as the page refreshes and hope. And the Xeno showed up in the right spot not the middle *sigh*

First I was really frustrated because the eggflood was not really flooding, but after maintenance I got my share, 2 of each biome, now I am happy ^^

managed to get three with a misclick which got bit so now i have to wait 5 hours before i can abandon it,unless anyone wants to trade a cb silver herald for a vampire egg?

Not one CB Sliver on my scroll yet. With 20 some odd players and I can't get one egg sad.gif

LOL. I kinda forgot to check whether they were dropping tonight or not. LOLOLO. will go catch some now. @_@

SQUEE!!!!*VERY Happy Kermy Flail*I managed to get one from each biome within 2 refreshes at the 5min mark!!!Now I not only have three 2g bred silvers with a parent from each biome but three CB as well.Another rather sweet bonus of having bred a trio is getting a silver with a GoN and Avatar as grandparents.biggrin.gif I think I'm gonna breed a lunar with this beauty

http://dragcave.net/view/GDktE since the lineage is rather sweet. smile.gif

Managed to catch 6 after a LOT of dedicated Cave-stalking. :'D I mis-clicked on a Hooktalon that somehow snuck its way in and will hopefully grab a seventh egg when I can drop it. So happy to see the Silvers finally here!

walkinslow, check your pm!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Managed to get a pair ^^ Good luck on your hunt, guys!

Man, am I glad that's over!! Just glomp gifted 3 lunars, got all the ones I want, and now to de-stress and get back to breeding and trading. Good Luck everyone!!!

I was waiting for them, I'm glad they'd appeard. Now if only I wasn't locked with other eggs.. I hope they'll hatch soon biggrin.gif

Man, am I glad that's over!!

Saaaame! I loved this release, but I'm glad it's over haha. xd.png

Finally got a pair from the Volcano, but also two misclicks. They are very hard to catch.

Finally got 2 pair of each. This release was a lot messier then I expected, so I'm kinda glad it's over. Not that I don't like the dragons, which I do, but damn it was a bit too long for my taste.

Waiting for you all to grab your share... ^^ Once everyone else is egg-locked, I can work on mine. ^^ Though I *did* manage to grab two so far... smile.gif

Edit: Arrrrggs... a misclick... ^^;;

Edited by Ravensilver

Got some on the last full-hour drop plus some Xenos => retiring for the time being.

Thank you, Riverwillows! wub.gif

Mum had to drag me to the supermarket and this coupled with Firefox refusing to open and silly me logging in on the phone (thus logging out on the laptop) made me miss the hourly drop.

Got my fill smile.gif (and a couple of misclicks).

Thanks a bunch TJ and LadyL for such an interesting release.

Now, fingers crossed this won't be the last regular release until March.

Well that was a surprise. I came home from work and caught six quite easily (and a misclick!)

That's six more than I expected to get...! biggrin.gif