TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I got a misclick in Volcano - a Falconiform - on the last drop just now. -p- Since I already have 4 and now with the misclick only one other open spot, I might as well save any trying for another pair tomorrow. -p- Hope the flood lasts until then. E_E

Tomorrow I'll try again to get another pair and drop off the Falconiform when it gets off the cooldown! -p- smile.gif

Finally got Sl'ed sadly i misclicked but it was golden Wyvern and I hoard those lol, so it was a aww I misclicked, checked scroll went whoooo

Also these are BEAUTIFUL sprites, amazingly done

for me its just going between each biome and dragging the eggs off to the side which creates new tabs for each different egg grab attempt then when there are no more in the biomes i close them all and check my eggs to see if ive gotten anything. also i just added 2 more silver lunars this way so now i have 5 <3

Thanks! I tried that three times, on the third I managed to add a third silver to my two I grabbed a few hours ago. happy.gif I'll have to keep that method in mind. (xd.png Though the ctrl+click is easier for me...)

Thanks! I tried that three times, on the third I managed to add a third silver to my two I grabbed a few hours ago. happy.gif I'll have to keep that method in mind. (xd.png Though the ctrl+click is easier for me...)

lol i tried that ctrl click thing but like i said it didnt work all it did was save blank eggs as pics to my comp. im at 6 now and hunting the elusive 7th egg

Edited by linda3.0

People really snag fast this release, I clicked on every egg that refreshed in the volcano and got nothing o-o

Same here xd.png I got the Alpin and Desert ones fairly quickly, but none from the volcano. NONE. xd.png

They are all super fast.

What the ....? O.o

ALL the biomes are empty! O.O

I mean, I can understand the three that are dropping Lunar Silvers, but the others...? >:>

The 5 min drops are lasting like 10 seconds. Lol. I managed 3 at the 9 pm flood then took a nap. Woke up about 20 minutes ago and manged to catch my second one from the alpine. So now it's just trying to catch another 1 before work.

What the ....? O.o

I mean, I can understand the three that are dropping Lunar Silvers, but the others...? >:>

They're not all empty!

...some have 1 egg on them. xd.png

What the ....? O.o

Some people might be taking advantage of everyone crowding the other biomes for Silver Lunars to catch rares in the somewhat empty biomes. That's how I got my leetle tree last Christmas tongue.gif

I've just peeked and saw eggs sitting in Forest with 5 people on there, 56 in each of Alpine and Volcano, lol.

Ugh...maintenance

Edit: And now, finally, i'm maxed out. 5 CB Silver LH (3 from alp, 1 from des, 1 from vol) plus 1 CB Gold LH and 1 CB Chrono. Back to bed I go!

Edited by ScnBrain_2008

Awww yiss. Silvers are here! They go extremely quickly, though. I've only managed to get one, so far. The eggs look absolutely gorgeous, though.

Edited by lovecats99

dry.gif crap... my 7th slot was clogged with a misclick ember guess my 7th silver lunar will have to come tomorrow Edited by linda3.0

Just got 2 out of my 3 wanted Silvers.

When did the Silvers start dropping? Early this morning? Or was it yesterday that they started (last I knew, eggs were still Gold yesterday)

Yay! Silvers are dropping -- and even though I just started catching now, I´m up to 3 of 4 egg slots filled with them. Hurrah! The egg itself is so lovely...I´m reminded again of how some people wish they could freeze certain dragon eggs. *pets the precioussss*

I just noticed that they were dropping o_o Yes~ finally!

Even with a semi flood and fewer people in the biomes, I still can't catch any. sad.gif

I didn't have that many problems with the other colours, not even with the Bronzes before their flood started. Sigh.

Even with a semi flood and fewer people in the biomes, I still can't catch any. sad.gif

I didn't have that many problems with the other colours, not even with the Bronzes before their flood started. Sigh.

Same here! These are much harder to catch than the previous colors ;^;

I didn't even realize the Silver ones were dropping until I misclicked one xd.png Managed to get four, but can't get anymore until my eggs hatch in a few days. Really hoping the silvers drop for at least the rest of this week, I want to grab as many of these as I can xd.png

I didn't even realize the Silver ones were dropping until I misclicked one xd.png Managed to get four, but can't get anymore until my eggs hatch in a few days. Really hoping the silvers drop for at least the rest of this week, I want to grab as many of these as I can xd.png

The pattern appears to have been figured out with the moons, which indicates they will drop for the next 8 days.