TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I just got home.. I hate being so late to the party, but hopefully I can go catch some now. (:

Edit: locked with 7 wink.gif Well that was quick.

Edited by Ashikara

There are about half as many people in the biomes now as there were when I first started hunting these. I have managed to catch 4 in the last hour -- still hoping for 2 more before I head to bed.

edit: actually got me 3 more, so I am done!

Edited by purplehaze

Why are people trying to trade these for second gen prizes? Come on guys, these dragons are going to be common xd.png

Yeah, I saw that too. Not that I'd ever fault someone for trying, and I certainly can't speak for all prize owners...so who knows, maybe someone will take up the offer smile.gif

the tab trick has to far snagged me 3 silver lunars <3

I'm just curious, what is the Tab Trick exactly? having a tab for each biome open?

I GOT THREEE!!!!!! *jumps around all excited* Omg omg omg I was totally giving up. I honestly didn't think I'd gotten anything at all, and then I looked and yaaaaayyyyyy! Omg this makes me feel so much better. Yaaayyyyy!

So caught 4 and made Gold/Silver LH swaps to get the other 4 Silvers I need - and I have my complete set of 4 CB pairs! Off to sleep now - FINALLY! smile.gif

Best of luck to everyone still hunting! May your interwebz be fast and your click-fingers be faster!

Got my 2nd silver at the quarter to 11 drop. This one from the alpine region. Unfortunately my umpteenth undine is another booooooooooooring green again sad.gif So Ta-ta to you as well. Better luck catching the 2 silver lunar eggs than I do trying to breed my undines for a yellow one. rolleyes.gif

I'm just curious, what is the Tab Trick exactly? having a tab for each biome open?

for me its just going between each biome and dragging the eggs off to the side which creates new tabs for each different egg grab attempt then when there are no more in the biomes i close them all and check my eggs to see if ive gotten anything. also i just added 2 more silver lunars this way so now i have 5 <3

Edited by linda3.0

for me its just going between each biome and dragging the eggs off to the side which creates new tabs for each different egg grab attempt then when there are no more in the biomes i close them all and check my eggs to see if ive gotten anything. also i just added 2 more silver lunars this way so now i have 5 <3

also ctrl + click wink.gif

also ctrl + click wink.gif

didnt work for me tried it at the last drop and all that happened was it saved pics of the mystery eggs to my computer

Edited by linda3.0

I have to say, again, Thank You sooooooo much LadyLyzar!! These sprites are just so.... beautiful, shiny, gorgeous, colorful.... I love them!!

I'm happy with my 3 CB silver eggs. Now I have to be patient and wait for Lunars to come off cooldown so I can breed more.

People really snag fast this release, I clicked on every egg that refreshed in the volcano and got nothing o-o

Awww, take step back hon. They will be dropping for 8 more days. You'll get some once it slows down a bit. That's what I'm betting on too!

Silvers, FINALLY!!!

What's the estimated time they'll be dropping? Need 3 more to finish my collection but I'm currently scroll locked...!

EDIT: Nevermind; just saw AmethystDream's post. smile.gif

Edited by White Fox

I got 4 on one 5-minute drop from Volcano, and another 2 in the following (really quick) drop in Alpine. Since I have a gold that's a couple of hours from hatching, I am pretty happy with this. If they're not mixing when the gold hatches, maybe I'll try for a desert one, but I'm not really worried about getting one from each biome.

user posted imageYeah, I'm not even going to try for a while  rolleyes.gif

Have to say, I got only 1 star on that test and still got 6 eggs, so it is possible. (61ms/2.56 Mb/s/0.41 Mb/s, while paying for 16 Mb/s…)

Edited by mpolo

Just got my first pair of Silvers from the Alpine. biggrin.gif I have a few hatchling slots, but won't have more egg slot until tomorrow morning.

Well, now that I've finally been able to exchange a misclick for another misclick, I feel ever so much better! xd.png

Guess I'd probably be up until 6 AM anyway, though...

Would like to once more say thanks ever so much to TJ for this unusual and interesting Release and for the Flood, (which I must say I really hope will last, with heavy Drops, so that these don't become trade fodder and go invisible for most of us, because) I must again thank Lady Lyzar for the stunning sprites, and our lovely and charming Mods for their patience, and if I've missed anyone, you're technically covered because I'm all-round grateful for this Release, as time-consuming as it is, lol. (I probably wouldn't be sleeping much anyway! xd.png )