TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

It felt like there may have been a ratio adjustment yesterday or the day before. Alpine went scarce and the others common. Which seems to be what Alpine always does. The uncommon rush seems a bit slower as well. I was going to trade off a xeno or two for lunar hatchies, but I may just keep them now.

Guess we will need to agree on disagreeing. Try Desert and Volcano.

That's the problem in the nutshell. Alpine has far fewer lunars than desert or volcano. I'm trying for a couple more alpine pairs for copper breeding and so far.... I've seen more xeno than lunar since the color change. Took me all four days to get my 2 pair of bronze alpine lunars.

Other than that, thanks for all involved for a very fun relase. smile.gif

That's the problem in the nutshell.  Alpine has far fewer lunars than desert or volcano.  I'm trying for a couple more alpine pairs for copper breeding and so far....  I've seen more xeno than lunar since the color change.  Took me all four days to get my 2 pair of bronze alpine lunars. 

Other than that,  thanks for all involved for a very fun relase. smile.gif

You're right. It is quite harder to get gold Lunar Heralds in the Alpine than in the other two biomes. It was exactly the same for bronzes. And, I can forecast that will be the same for silvers.

Glad we're getting golds again, I missed their first release. A bit harder to catch than the indigo and bronze ones, but I've managed to catch two so far.

21st September but do not ask me when at the 21st.  laugh.gif

Probably 8 PM cave time.

By the way, as Tigerkralle pointed out several times, this is a theory, not a fact.

Edited by NotBambi

Crying because of this lag urgh

It is quite bad, actually

EDIT: AYE turns out I'd gotten one gold Lunar praiseee

EDIT x2: I'm proud of my youngling assortment right now.

-Incuhatched two-head

-Goldern Wyvern egg from earlier this afternoon

-three ungendered bronze Lunar hatchies

-one gold Lunar egg from just then

-remaining two bronzes, both eggs

-one Pyralspite

-two ungendered Reds

EDIT x3: Seems that they don't drop just at 5 minute intervals, if you stalk enough. Just caught my second gold (and locked my scroll but idc right now yay) in the Desert at 23:12.

Edited by moonstone981

Oh man! I got home from the hospital and saw 4 new pages in this thread and freaked. I thought the silvers were surprise-dropping! Dangit. Got all excited for nothing.

Oh man! I got home from the hospital and saw 4 new pages in this thread and freaked. I thought the silvers were surprise-dropping! Dangit. Got all excited for nothing.

Well... considering the lack of information about a well-thought theory, it is easily understandable that many did not know what to expect and "flooded" the thread.

I'm not supposed to say this, because it is a theory, not a fact, but we should not expect silver Lunar Heralds before the 21st.

I've gotten 10 CB Summers out of this Lunar drop....I need a few more golds, but it's so hard to pass up Summers. They're so squishy.

Anyway, I wish Silver would drop already! Or at least that we would perhaps have a DEFINITE release day, so I'll know when I need to stay up to hunt for em'. Silvers, and then my Lunar collection is complete.

me toooo

I bred 3 golds, with the only available Lunars I had. Now they are all on cooldown, and I have to keep a watch on the times because I don't think I'll have any coming off cooldown until like an hour before the silvers are (supposedly) going to start dropping.

Been having no luck at getting a yellow undine so far. Bred 2 of them and get green ones sad.gif Methinks I will have a better chance of getting the silver lunar eggs than trying to breed my gang for a yellow one. Will see if I have any more left to try a third time. Geesh. Had no problem getting alternate blacks or vines but these ones are stubborn uncooperative little critturs to say the least. blink.gif

Yup, very hard to catch. Glad I got the 4 pairs needed for my scroll goal when they originally dropped!

Alrighty, last batch of eggs and I'm clearing out my egg slots for the upcoming Silver Hunt. I've been having great luck with catching rares during this release, not sure if it's just the fact that I got better internet or the release is causing rares to pop up more. I've caught lots of Xenowyrms that I raffled off in the departures thread.

If I want anymore gold ones can breed my pair for them. Got another egg so will see what happens with this one. Tried another undine to copper and got no egg. Figures. blink.gif

Are there gold eggs now?

Edit: Yep. Gold.

Edited by *Silver Fox*