TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Are they dropping in all the biomes?

Alpine, Desert and Volcano biomes smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

What a cool theme! I love it!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Oh, great, another middle of the night drop for what looks to be a rare egg, and unable to get any. I only saw them in Desert, the other biomes had regular eggs, although they disappeared fast so I wonder if they're just mixing in with the new ones? If they're already mixing, after 6 hours, it's jsut more aggravating.

I want to say thank you, but it's hard to say thank you for something that's just going to frustrate me. I still can't find my xenos, although Thursday I did pick up 4...I almost had a heart attack over seeing so many in one day.

I really want to say thank you, it just won't come out.

user posted image

Oh, great, another middle of the night drop for what looks to be a rare egg, and unable to get any. I only saw them in Desert, the other biomes had regular eggs, although they disappeared fast so I wonder if they're just mixing in with the new ones? If they're already mixing, after 6 hours, it's jsut more aggravating.

I want to say thank you, but it's hard to say thank you for something that's just going to frustrate me. I still can't find my xenos, although Thursday I did pick up 4...I almost had a heart attack over seeing so many in one day.

i got 2 from desert by mistake when i wanted to get one from volcano. you can have my other desert when it comes of cool down (an hour) if you want?

Stalking up on The Gold, if the moon changes and others come out I can always trade with people who come in later who were not able to get any gold ones.

Thanks for the fantastic dragon idea, I love it. =D

But I'm a little concerned I won't be able to get all of these phases, or maybe even no more than my two golds I just grabbed. I have a kind of slow computer, (an oldie but goodie. =P) and I have a hard time keeping up with the frenzy to grab new eggs in times like this, so I usually wait at least until later that day/the day after or so to try to get very many of them, but I'm afraid I won't be able to wait with these. They're beautiful, I'd love more than one pair.

I hope hope hope they're at least not rare, common would be fantastic, but at least not rare. And I hope they keep dropping for at least a little while.

Other than that, they are so wonderful, thank you to the artists! you're so talented!

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I hope the dragons themselves change like nocturnes or spirit wards rather than having to wait for a certain amount of time to go hunting again.

On an unrelated note, I really want the blue egg to hatch.

Hooray! New release! I already started to think, that there'll be no releases this august. Thanks!

I picked up 4 of the golds so I'm not catching anymore until my other 2 babies hatch. I'l probably end up gifting 2 of em so I can catch the other phases.

OK, I have eight pairs of pink dragons to influence, which should normally be just enough for this new release. Except for the fact that I may have already used some before the release had taken place and now they're on cooldown. PLUS I used six pinks already to influence these, so I hope that there will be a bigger time span between the moon phase eggs so that I can influence them all. smile.gif

I'm not sure if I should keep going for gold eggs, or try to wait and save room for catching the other phases? o.o

I hope the dragons themselves change like nocturnes or spirit wards rather than having to wait for a certain amount of time to go hunting again.

Happy Birthday Jazeki

I just can't wait for my dragons to mature! lol

I highly doubt that considering we can see all 4 colours now, as opposed to when the Spirit Wards were released when the eggs & dragons were all the same tongue.gif

Oh, and happy birthday!

Edited by bluesonic1

I'm not sure if I should keep going for gold eggs, or try to wait and save room for catching the other phases? o.o

Go for the gold eggs. We have no idea when the actual phase will change, or when the next phase that will change the eggs will be. It could be long after our current batches hatch. What I've done is fill up on golds and if the next color is available before they hatch I'll trade my extra golds for the next color.

Came on today like, "Oh, I should grab some CBs!" then there is nothing to grab lol, nevermind. New dragons are nice though!! even if i didn't get any of the last drop smh

Edited by Redquaza

Since these are a permanent release I'm gonna keep all of the eggs I caught so far and catch other phases and more eggs when I get enough room. Besides, they may not be so rare, they could easily be as common as spirit wards! *fingers crossed*

Now I'll have to pay attention to the phases of DC moons! I wonder how much they differ from our good ol' moon? But I got my two pairs of gold colored eggs so, unless they refuse upon breeding, I have all I *need* for my scroll. Depending on the sprite, I could potentially want more. smile.gif

I wonder how long it will take for all the eggs to cycle into the cave? For all I know, it could possibly take a month to get all four colors!

Go for the gold eggs. We have no idea when the actual phase will change, or when the next phase that will change the eggs will be. It could be long after our current batches hatch. What I've done is fill up on golds and if the next color is available before they hatch I'll trade my extra golds for the next color.

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea actually. Thanks! I'll do the same, I think.

(PS: I noticed your Gravity Falls icon! =D Have a look at who's floating around in my signature.)

Can you please stop releasing dragons at such ungodly hours? 2 or 3am isn't reasonable at all for the east coast, and it's not all that much better for the west. It's a horrible hour for everyone.

Edit: In a more irrelevant complaint, I already hate this dragon. I don't like having to pay attention to lunar phases of all things and my unending search for alt-blacks is just being further interrupted by continuously hunting these annoying alts for weeks at a time because I can't simply catch them and be done with it.

Edited by BlindWolf

Oik, if the full moon is today - when will the change be for the other phase?

Oh, great, another middle of the night drop for what looks to be a rare egg, and unable to get any.  I only saw them in Desert, the other biomes had regular eggs, although they disappeared fast so I wonder if they're just mixing in with the new ones?  If they're already mixing, after 6 hours, it's jsut more aggravating.

I want to say thank you, but it's hard to say thank you for something that's just going to frustrate me.  I still can't find my xenos, although Thursday I did pick up 4...I almost had a heart attack over seeing so many in one day.

It would become you if you think for a moment about how good you have it as an American, since Dragon Cave is an American website that operates on the EDT time zone. The times of virtually all of the egg releases thus far have been really convenient for Americans (except perhaps this one and the one before that), whereas people in other parts of the world have to get up in the middle of the night in order to be able to catch a release on time. I, for example, have to stay up until 6 AM in the morning in my time zone when releases are at midnight EDT - not that I'm complaining, because new releases are worth that to me. So, with that in mind, I personally think it is a little bit out of line of you to be this angry after only the second middle-of-the-night release for the EDT time zone. Be grateful for what you have and spare a moment to think about the others that have it much worse than you do and who have been in that situation for years already (instead of just 1-2 months like you are now).