TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Yes great felicitations of the day for you, RiverWillows from another older fart than you!

I'm wondering if this Release was timed to the start of whichever phase the moons were in or if it began in the middle?

ETA: My first to hatch Bronzes will take another two hours or so. 'Grats on the ones that've hatched.

ETA2: I have a Bronze hatchie!

Edited by Ayelldee

yay, finally caught brown eggs! TJ definitely increased the drops! They were extremely difficult to catch yesterday. Can't wait for the next colors, but hope the drop rate will stay high for awhile.

My 2 yellow ones are now hatchlings and my brown ones have cracks in them. Bring on the blues and the frenzied rush that goes with them in getting them biggrin.gif I even managed to grab 2 more last night and offered them in the departure forum this morning.

And i am waiting for one eggslot to open. The first bite from one of my newest Vampires was a kill. laugh.gif

Forgot who mentioned it but i also think that the colours of the Lunar Heralds depending on the percentene of the light from both moons together. But when we only get the Blues (i know wink.gif ) or Sapphire variation when both moons are new or nearly new meaning the nights on Valkemare are dark besides the starlight then that would mean Blue and Silver are rarer then Gold and Bronze.

Or have i mess something up?

Hoping that the Sapphire ones also dropping when Aurax is not visible or just nearly visible and Cirionn full visible. Mmh, but when it works that way we only should get Golden Lunar Heralds when Aurax is in full moon phase and Cirion in new moon phase or nearly new moon phase.

*helps herself to more coffee* Maybe i have the Heureka moment with fewer blood in my caffeine in my blood circulation. cool.gif

You...you have BLOOD in your caffeine system?

Am impatiently awaiting the hatching of the next Bronze.

When it comes to Dragons I am hopelessly addicted to them. Have 2 stuffed ones that I won. Then I painted 3 of them one each year for each event. There is one that represents fire, another one represents the water and a 3rd the sky. Then I painted a smaller one.

When the Caribbean festival parade was held downtown every year one fellah carried this one of a Dragon float and dressed up like one so naturally when they stopped to get their pictures taken I got mine taken with him smile.gif Then I also have a beaded kit one can do of a Dragon. I did have the big red dragon but left him back at the house. So to make up for doing so won a little black and yellow one and a bigger one in purple and yellow. Fun! Fun!

I love the new dragons, even though I only just have the gold looking hatchlings so far, and a couple of bronze eggs. Gorgeous!

Edited by PaintdGryphon

I hopelessly want to collect blue eggs, they are the most beautiful to me. wub.gif

All my Golds are growing up, and the first Bronze hatched. I'll hatch a few lowtime from the AP with the one egg slot to refill the hatchling slots, then head back to the Cave and see if the Bronzes are still dropping. :rolleyes

@Riverwillows - Happy birthday, kiddo! I hope your day is everything you want it to be!

I think i know why the Shimmerscale was picked as Prize Dragon instead of the Lunar Heralds: The Shimmerscales are so perfect Eastern Dragons and the older Prize Dragons are Western Dragons it is perfect as Prize Dragons.

The gorgeous Lunar Heralds are unique and soo new.

@Riverwillows

Happy Birthday!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Wow, I feel so loved!! I've traded with most of you over the years, and I hope for all of you hunting is successful.

Just waiting for my last bronze to hatch, but didn't TJ say the moon changes are at midnight cave time? That means no new colors til at least tonight, if not tomorrow night. Guess we'll just have to see.

And I also wonder how these dragons are gonna sort - true metallics or not?? Hmmmm......

I was just in the Volcano on the :15 and saw 6 - the first three sat through a couple of refreshes, so they're still out there.

Try to get them at the 5-minute mark in the Alpine, Desert and Volcano.

I was able to catch one in the Alpine just right now. Good luck!

Edit: Still Bronze ones! biggrin.gif

Edit2: Maybe the moon phases switch when the sun is setting? unsure.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Aww darn, still haven't been able to catch any bronze, and they are my favorite. dry.gif Will keep trying though.

Try Desert and Volcano. Those always seem to have the most drops... smile.gif

ER - yes....

134 pinks and - heavens ! Only 78 reds.

lol, i just discovered i have 304 reds and 70 pinks. they certainly come in handy for multiple egg releases like these ones.

happy birthday riverwillows biggrin.gif *passes over a piece of chocolate cake*

it's interesting reading the speculation and theories about when the blues and silvers will turn up. i haven't quite got my head around all the variations of the two moons, and how they might influence the colours. i'm too sleepy, and must go to bed soon. it's very late evening here in australia.

There were 5 in the Desert just now. It was really hard to not grab any!

ETA: Brother, after reading through the latest of this thread I really have to start hoarding Reds and Pinks, I'm just a piker with 64 Pinks and 80 Reds.

Edited by Ayelldee

I really need more of those gold ones ;-; Now all that's dropping are brown lunars and nobody wants them, i have 5!

I really really really need that fictitious 8th egg slot. (hint hint) I am locked again. And they are so pretty

In other news:

Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy birthday Riverwillows

I'm younger than you. (Actually I am not. Now fuzz OTOH)

(giggles) Aini, you are funny!! Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes!! Back at ya!!

I'm having trouble restraining myself from breeding some of the dragons I have for trading purposes, cause I KNOW the minute I do, the next color will drop. It will, I know it.

Edited by Riverwillows

(giggles) Aini, you are funny!! Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes!! Back at ya!!

I'm having trouble restraining myself from breeding some of the dragons I have for trading purposes, cause I KNOW the minute I do, the next color will drop. It will, I know it.

happy birthday, Riverwillows. I wanted to be epic and try breeding for your second Izaya baby for a birthday present, but he wouldn't cooperate as usual dry.gif

I really need more of those gold ones ;-; Now all that's dropping are brown lunars and nobody wants them, i have 5!

I want them all ;_;

I want them all ;_;

I have a project, i want to breed these so badly to Nebulas... I just want one or two pairs of the brown Lunars but i could kill for all the golds in the world

I knoowowow how it feels

I hope the browns are still dropping when I open more egg slots in 11 hours. I'll need 3 then.

ETA: and another three tomorrow morning! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl