TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Yay, my first brown hatched! That means we'll be having the next colour in about 3 days (or more, i'm no good at predictions.)

We don't know that at all.... (I kind of hope not. I'd like a bit more time...)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Are bronzes/browns still dropping? I am assuming so, since I haven't seen other colors mentioned...

(And I hope so, because I am locked!)

Yeah, my kids just caught a few bronzes just now. So it's still just bronzes.

I can't wait for all the colors to drop, so I can start breeding. Got some nice lines planned.

Yeah, my kids just caught a few bronzes just now. So it's still just bronzes.

I can't wait for all the colors to drop, so I can start breeding. Got some nice lines planned.

Thanks!

I am looking forward to the other colors too, but I want some of my eggs to hatch first...

Edit: Happy birthday!

Edited by inlaterdays

We don't know that at all.... (I kind of hope not. I'd like a bit more time...)

Going by TJ's tracking post, gold eggs had roughly 4 days of release. We don't know whether this will carry on through to the bronze eggs, but we know for sure that we have roughly a minimum of 4 days where bronze eggs are available. Tomorrow will be the 4th day of bronze eggs; after that, it may change, or it may continue.

Edit: Happy birthday Riverwillows! smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Going by TJ's tracking post, gold eggs had roughly 4 days of release. We don't know whether this will carry on through to the bronze eggs, but we know for sure that we have roughly a minimum of 4 days where bronze eggs are available. Tomorrow will be the 4th day of bronze eggs; after that, it may change, or it may continue.

Edit: Happy birthday Riverwillows! smile.gif

Oh i do hope that tomorrow or eeven today the other colors or even just one color would drop. lovely strokes her hatchlings why do you not want to grow up? Then peeks inside eggs trying to sweet talk theother hatchlings to come out.

Happy birthday Riverwillows

Edited by Laryal

In order to organize my scroll I need to know if these new dragons will be officialy considered "metallics" like Golden wyvern, Silver, Gold and Coppers. The position in m scroll will change if they're not metallics, so I really wish to know it xd.png

Actually, I'm curious about this, too.

I have two Bronzes that will hatch today too - I think I'll rest up and not get more Bronzes til after the other colors have done their respective 'things'.

Riverwillows - hope your Birthday is MOST "eggs"ellent for you! Many more!

Edited by oddsoxdi

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm 50. Edited by Riverwillows

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif I'm 50.

What a youngster you are! I'm not 50.

ETA: to stay on topic - Sure wish someone in the know would patiently explain (speaking slowly and using words of one syllable) these darned moon-phases.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Sure wish someone in the know would patiently explain (speaking slowly and using words of one syllable) these darned moon-phases.

Amen to that!!!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm 50.

Yep you are still younge saddily i can not stay on here long have to go best wishes to you and have a great birthday see ya all bye waves gives cake befor leaving. biggrin.gif

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif I'm 50.

Happy Birthday RiverWillows!

But in other worlds, wouldn't it be scary if TJ decided to drop the other two colors in the other 3 biomes just to spread things out .....

Edited by Cthulu

Just peeked in the Cave in the Volcano and Desert and saw no new eggs. Guess the flood is over?

@Cthulu - don't give him any evil ideas! wink.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

They were designed as Prizes. Hence, Gold/Silver/Bronze nicknames. Plus, copper is much more red/orange.

Ah that's interesting.

I feel like bronze is more valuable and more widely used in prize-like situations than copper? I agree "traditional" copper is often redder than this, but I'd also argue "traditional" bronze was not like this either. Anyway, that's besides the point. Thanks.

________

Flood is over but they are still dropping. The 9 people in the biomes are very hard to compete with though for some reason.

Edited by Ashywolf

Just peeked in the Cave in the Volcano and Desert and saw no new eggs. Guess the flood is over?

@Cthulu - don't give him any evil ideas! wink.gif

Saw that a lot last night - when I got a pygmy by accident - but there were plenty on the 5 minuteses.

I'm thankful for the flood of bronzes. I got the 6 CB about 6 hours after the flood started, all on the :05s. Before that, I had had zero luck in nabbing any.

I hope the same thing happens for the other two colors - once the previous colors all hatch! tongue.gif

ETA: to stay on topic - Sure wish someone in the know would patiently explain (speaking slowly and using words of one syllable) these darned moon-phases.

(one sy la ble an swer...)

They can't. We don't know yet. Not Till Boss Man goes through them all. We just have to wait.

xd.png

I am 70, BTW smile.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm 50.

Well, happy jubilee! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My first egg hatched, and my other two are in stage one of their cracking sequence. I can't wait to have them hatched! wub.gif

The two moons are out of synch, as they were always meant to be. It looks like Cirion, the smaller blue moon, is one phase ahead of the larger golden Aurax.

A waxing moon is increasing the illuminated area. Waning is decreasing. Crescent is under 50% lit, gibbous is over 50%.

Starting from the new moon, the phases go as such:

New moon (0%) -

Waxing crescent (1-49%) -

First quarter (50% lit, half moon) -

Waxing gibbous (51-99%) -

Full moon (100% lit) -

Waning gibbous (99-51%) -

Third quarter (50%, half moon) -

Waning cresent (49-1%) -

New moon (0%)

So far we know two phase combinations:

Gold Lunar Herald = Aurax waning gibbous, Cirion waning crescent

Bronze Lunar Herald = Aurax waning crescent, Cirion waxing crescent

The remaining unknown combinations are

Aurax waxing crescent, Cirion waxing gibbous (Blue, maybe, since blue Cirion will be approaching its largest size?)

Aurax waxing gibbous, Cirion waning gibbous (Silver, possibly, as the moons will both be in their largest phases, and silver is the colour most associated with moonlight?)

All my 6 bronzes (two of each biome) hatched biggrin.gif Ready to hunt for the next beauty!

Happy Birthday, Riverwillows! Hope you have a great one *hugs*

Another youngster here at 55 xd.png