TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I honestly don't think the different biomes matter when the same type of egg is dropping. What matters to me is the breeding, appearance and behavior of the dragon, and if that's not affected, then dropping in different biomes simply means easier to get.

Edited by Riverwillows

But, that's the problem - no eggs are left with under six days unless incubated, and even so they are still laid too soon to be added into hatcheries. One may not affect them, but I saw them in multiple hatcheries, sadly. sad.gif

Also, I noticed something. I was catching eggs before my sister woke up and one of the eggs escaped from me as I was hunting in the volcano biome with the typical "egg grabbed by someone else" message, but I quickly replaced it with one of the eggs from the next batch, also in the volcano. Later, when my sister came to catch her own she went to the desert and caught an egg with the VERY SAME CODE I remembered missing in the volcano. I was quite surprised. blink.gif

Huh, so people are already sticking them into multiple hatcheries??

They are going to have a whole bunch of sick eggs in a few hours then. I decided to fog all of mine after leaving them in AoND for a while. I think because so many people are using the clicksites right now, I am getting an insane amount of views in a very short time, 200 in 3 hours, even one click site isn't safe apparently.

Hatchlings looks very nice, I like the silver - (of course I mean brown laugh.gif) one better for now smile.gif

Edited by biruko

After the inital panic and grab, I found myself egglocked with 7 eggs. I only want 4 really, so will just give away the other 3 when they come off cooldown.

With two eggs being "golden" and "brown" and the other two "silver" and "blue", my theory is that the first two are governed by the golden moon (probably gold when it's bigger than half) and the other two by the blue moon (silver when bigger than half). The question is when the blue ones will drop, of course. Midnight until almost eight has dropped gold, so perhaps after noon, cave time we'll see silvers?

I caught some golden ones, but I am not sure where to find the other colors...

I honestly don't think the different biomes matter when the same type of egg is dropping. What matters to me is the breeding, appearance and behavior of the dragon, and if that's not affected, then dropping in different biomes simply means easier to get.

Exactly, just like spirit wards, undines, and many other species that drop in more than just one biome. smile.gif

However, the only difference is when you breed them, for example, with coppers - if you get a copper, the biome of the mother determines the color of the copper. wink.gif Except we don't have these new releases dropping in the coast and jungle to expect green coppers as a result someday. sad.gif

I caught some golden ones, but I am not sure where to find the other colors...

That's all that's dropping right now. No one is sure about the others, yet.

That's all that's dropping right now. No one is sure about the others, yet.

Oh! OK. Maybe I will have to check back later, then... see if anything more is revealed. I DO think the other colors are pretty.

Finally caught two more from the alpine. Five hours from now and I'll have two from the volcano and yipeeee!

So Alpine, Desert, and Volcano then?

And naturally I missed every one I tried grabbing. I hope 3AM isn't going to be a trend now. :/ I missed FIVE HOURS of drops!!! And I looked in the cave and saw a spirit ward. sad.gif Are they mixing ALREADY?

Awww, the new dragon baby looks like a doggy scratching itself, so adorable! wub.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, they do! They really do!!

I'm likely to just lock up on whatever variation I can grab and then trade for some of the others in the next day or two.

The mechanics for which ones drop seem very interesting and will likely prove a nice challenge when trying to collect/breed.

Right when I'm planning something today. I'm not surprised.

But these dragons already look interesting! I am excited to see how they turn out.

Hey, at least I have an assload of Reds handy for once. That's good

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

For those complaining that it is 'getting too complicated' or 'too difficult to keep up with'......

This is a GAME site. Dragon Cave is just a game. How long does it take to map out a character's stats and plan battles in any RPG or game?

This is no different really, and it's what makes Dragon Cave so much fun! The Challenges! The Mysteries!!

Honestly, would you rather have just a Pick-up Collectable site with nothing more to it? Not me, for sure. cool.gif

For those complaining that it is 'getting too complicated' or 'too difficult to keep up with'......

This is a GAME site. Dragon Cave is just a game. How long does it take to map out a character's stats and plan battles in any RPG or game?

This is no different really, and it's what makes Dragon Cave so much fun! The Challenges! The Mysteries!!

Honestly, would you rather have just a Pick-up Collectable site with nothing more to it? Not me, for sure. cool.gif

I agree. Not knowing everything can seem a bit frustrating at first, but when you think about it, that's what keeps this site dynamic and entertaining. smile.gif

Man oh man. These are clearing out in about 2 seconds, much faster than I can click them!

i noticed that when i was grabbing the very right egg in volcano, it said it was already take 4 times in a row, but the egg was still there after each time, (not sure how many there is in each 5 min batch of eggs?)

but when i click the mid one twice i get it both times.

Im starting to think that some of the ''taken'' eggs might be glitched, aka a different colour thats not meant to be obtainable at this time of the day, and therefor says its taken when you click it?

Either way, very nice shiny eggs cool.gif

Wow, that last drop lasted, like, half a second O.o

I'm, like a lot of other people, crossing my fingers that these don't turn out to be rare. Because with how long these drops are lasting, I may have to rely on the generosity of other players

i noticed that when i was grabbing the very right egg in volcano, it said it was already take 4 times in a row, but the egg was still there after each time, (not sure how many there is in each 5 min batch of eggs?)

but when i click the mid one twice i get it both times.

Im starting to think that some of the ''taken'' eggs might be glitched, aka a different colour thats not meant to be obtainable at this time of the day, and therefor says its taken when you click it?

Either way, very nice shiny eggs cool.gif

It's not a glitch. Some people are just faster.

Or are you hitting the back button? if you are, it doesn't refresh the eggs listed in the cave. Instead, it shows the last three you saw before trying to grab one. You actually have to go back through the cave/refresh the page.

Lol...I rolled my kid out of bed just after midnight and told her to "grab em fast, before they start mixing!!"

She blearily logged in, grabbed her 4, then stumbled back to bed....I wonder if she'll even remember getting them and be shocked to see them on her scroll tomorrow!!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Mama is a night owl and sleeps during the day, hehe.

Edited by Riverwillows

Wo-hooooo, finally grabbed one! It'll be better to have all colors, but whatever. At least I got one ^-^

It's not a glitch. Some people are just faster.

Or are you hitting the back button? if you are, it doesn't refresh the eggs listed in the cave. Instead, it shows the last three you saw before trying to grab one. You actually have to go back through the cave/refresh the page.

I refresh through the cave each time yes, just struck me as odd as it seemed as a neverending egg in one batch