TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

And that is funny that we got golds first. We got gold, silver and bronze babies to look forward too and then the other mystery colour. This is just for giggles but what if it's a sign of a new trophy with a new trophy limit? Or heaven forbid a new prize dragon with 4 different colours?

Since these were created as a potential prize breed, I'd guess that the blue one was a spriter's alt that later just became a regular variation so there'd be 4 colours to match 4 phases. Would need Lyzar to confirm of course.

Lol...everyone's stress levels are so high right now, and it's almost impossible to snag the new brown ones right now due to 50+ in the biomes.

I'm gonna wait a few hours when the initial rush cools down, so less stress hunting. They'll still be there. biggrin.gif

@RecycledHeart: I would LOVE a platinum trophy so much ohmy.gif

And yes, I agree, I think it's so interesting that we got golds first, and that bronzes were the second ones to be released...And the blue ones are basically the spriter's alt, I'm assuming tongue.gif

Hmmm but aren't spriter's alts reserved for holiday dragons only?

Oh don't worry. Once the weekend hits, if you need help catching some I'd be happy too~

And that is funny that we got golds first. We got gold, silver and bronze babies to look forward too and then the other mystery colour. This is just for giggles but what if it's a sign of a new trophy with a new trophy limit? Or heaven forbid a new prize dragon with 4 different colours?

LadyLyzar said earlier in the thread that the release of these dragons has nothing to do with future prizes--just that she created them the same time as shimmers and TJ went with those instead.

On an unrelated note, I wish these would have separate floods. Otherwise each new color is going to be harder and harder to get.

Imagine if that was the only time the golds drop too, and as each color goes more CB's drop before finally there are no more CB's... Haha evil

And then every person who's been like, "Don't worry if you can't catch them now, they aren't going anywhere" would be wrong and everyone would be scrambling--just imagine the chaos ohmy.gif

@RecycledHeart: Welp, knowing the fact that these were competing to be prize dragons, it only makes sense that if these had happened to be the prizes chosen then the blue one would belong to LadyLyzar and LadyLyzar only tongue.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Hmmm but aren't spriter's alts reserved for holiday dragons only?

Nope. There's an alt of both Tinsels and Shimmers, Penk and Jewel. (those are their codes if you want to look them up)

LadyLyzar said earlier in the thread that the release of these dragons has nothing to do with future prizes--just that she created them the same time as shimmers and TJ went with those instead.

On an unrelated note,  I wish these would have separate floods. Otherwise each new color is going to be harder and harder to get.

Oooh okay, thanks for letting me know~

But that means my trophy theory is still in the game tongue.gif

And yeah separate floods would be nice

With this whole rush, I'm feeling that these are probably going to be like xenos or worse buuuuut that's just me

Edit: whoops silly me I forgot about Penk and Jewel ohmy.gif

School give me back my brain sad.gif

Edited by RecycledHeart

With this whole rush, I'm feeling that these are probably going to be like xenos or worse buuuuut that's just me

They'll probably turn rare simply cause they're shiny. That seems to be a major selling point around here. Everyone just gathers around going "Ooh, shiny! MINE!!" *insert clip of seagulls from Nemo*

i like that idea new moon for blue

random thought: the colors for the lunars remind me of a song called Blue moon where the moon turns to gold

School give me back my brain sad.gif

Same xd.png

And I agree in wishing we got separate floods, but alas, we aren't so lucky laugh.gif

Edit: I only saw ONE bronze at the desert at the drop... blink.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Couldn't even load the site during that hourly, just a white page :/ oop

Same, I don't know anything anymore

Oh, the hourly loaded just fine for me. I saw one egg in the alpine but missed it. Another reason why I prefer my phone. It does well on the hourlys.

Edited by RecycledHeart

oh mighty TJ why couldn't they drop in swarms again for every color DX

ohhh the stress levels are high!

Edited by blockEdragon

Ugh. I'm going to give up on hunting the Bronzes for now. Userbase needs to stop Zerg Rushing. xd.png

Soooo, a different color is dropping now or something?

Yeah, the moons changed from waning gibbous to waning crescent so now we can catch bronzes instead of golds.

This has got to be there most stressful release ever!! Holy crap!! *face plants and groans*

I feel you. I can't stay up too late for these guys since I have school in the morning.

And yeah these guys change colour in accordance to this site's moon phases which is really clever imo.

I think some drop every 5 minutes or so?

Lol, I saw a CB thunder in the desert. Didn't grab it xd.png (LUNARS ARE MORE IMPORTANTTT)

Ugh. I'm going to give up on hunting the Bronzes for now. Userbase needs to stop Zerg Rushing. xd.png

TJ should have made the ratios separate, that way we wouldn't have such an issue getting at least a couple of each. >_> Seriously, I just don't get that. Doing it this way just makes it annoying and stressful for everyone. At least Halloween is relatively soon. That'll allow these commons to recover.

Lol, I saw a CB thunder in the desert. Didn't grab it xd.png (LUNARS ARE MORE IMPORTANTTT)

Are they still dropping every five minutes? I have not seen any yet and it has been fifteen minutes already. blink.gif

I saw that! It sat there for 3 refreshes for me! xd.png

And saaaaaame RecycledHeart, school means I shouldn't stay up late, even though I probably will...I'm not going to bed until I have at least 1 bronze.

Are they still dropping every five minutes? I have not seen any yet and it has been fifteen minutes already. blink.gif

Yeah, I've been seeing them but they always get sniped.

Oddly enough I've seen several randomly pop up in the volcano not on the shuffles, must have been a few people grabbing the other random eggs.