TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

censorkip.gif ! No! I locked myself with golds earlier! D:

I'm desperately freezing/ERing all hatchlings I have just to make room D:

Yay! Other colors can be CB. Snagged a brown. Thanks for the update. Just have the room for one till later.

They're not in all biomes.

Ah yes Volcano/Desert/Alpine. ^^

Oh WOW! These adults just might be the most beautiful things in the cave! I want a legion of them! Thank you so much, LadyLyzar!

New Moon phase O.o! And I'm egglocked T__T

Yep me as well have to stay on to fog mine they are getting sick poor things. thought it was safe again to put them in fan sites but i was wrong.

I saw a CB silver, I saw a CB silver, I saw a CB SILVER!!!

I didn't catch it though.

Still haven't got a brown lunar either. I don't think I've ever seen such a popular dragon. xd.png

Wait these were previously meant to be prize dragons? blink.gif

Yeah, Lyzar said that they competed with the Shimmers, but lost.

So guess they got tossed in the bin of potential future releases and just now got dug out.

...And just like that I've given myself the mental image of TJ randomly grabbing dragons out of a bin when selecting the next release.

I saw a CB silver, I saw a CB silver, I saw a CB SILVER!!!

I didn't catch it though.

Still haven't got a brown lunar either. I don't think I've ever seen such a popular dragon. xd.png

I saw the CB Silver too but it slipped away!

This is totally TJ trolling us. As soon as the first batch of eggs hatch and most players are loaded up on second helpings, THEN come the new eggs without warning. tongue.gif So many thought it would be next weekend...

So guess they got tossed in the bin of potential future releases and just now got dug out.

...And just like that I've given myself the mental image of TJ randomly grabbing dragons out of a bin when selecting the next release.

Damn--that's pretty awesome though! Now I can pretend like I've got CB Prizes~ tongue.gif

Nah, that's probably not what's happening. If it was, we'd have more Completed List dragons drawn out of the bin, lol

(first CB silver I've seen in the cave)

Caught a brown lunar! Yay!

Edit:

I haz CB prizes now. xd.png

Edited by MessengerDragon

Nah, that's probably not what's happening. If it was, we'd have more Completed List dragons drawn out of the bin, lol

Don't most of our new releases come from the Completed List? He just disappears them a long time in advance so we forget about them and it's a surprise. unsure.gif

For me personally, catching these is SO annoying. I'll give you the story. I live in Australia which means I'm already at a disadvantage because of lag. Also I'm terrible at catching them.

I keep seeing the brown eggs but too slow to grab them. ;A; At least they're moving slower than the Xenos had been after the mad dash for them. That's something!

Damn--that's pretty awesome though! Now I can pretend like I've got CB Prizes~ tongue.gif

Teehee, we're all winners then.

Think I actually like these better than the Shimmers, and having CBs t play around with is always nice regardless of breed.

For me personally, catching these is SO annoying. I'll give you the story. I live in Australia which means I'm already at a disadvantage because of lag. Also I'm terrible at catching them.

Hope you get as many as you want soon good luck.

Finally caught 4 brown babies, so happy! They go by so fast xd.png

I keep seeing the brown eggs but too slow to grab them. ;A; At least they're moving slower than the Xenos had been after the mad dash for them. That's something!

I think they're more common as far as the actual ratios go too. It'll even out in the long run, even if I'm grumpy that it'll certainly be annoying in the short term. xd.png

Also another thing that happened. I misclicked on a magelight pygmy so I had to abandon a Nebula JUST so I can keep hunting. And it was just about the time when the next new ones were coming out.

I keep seeing the gold Lunar eggs in the AP and nobody is picking them up. blink.gif Seriously some tinsel eggs survived a couple refreshing WOAH. blink.gif I got a 2G golden wyvern so I'm happy. biggrin.gif

*still hunting for Lunar browns*