TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Awwwww, Browns! xd.png

I was hoping for Blue or Silver, but I guess I'll have to wait for them. tongue.gif The hunt is on again!

Kinda annoying that it's just one ratio, though. They're certainly not rare, but they're gonna be kinda hard to get as everyone is scrambling for them all at once.

Waning Gibbous = Gold

Waning Crescent = Brown

Waxing Crescent = Blue (?)

Waxing Gibbous = Silver (?)

(my guesses for blue and silver are based on how bright the respective phases are; silver is brighter than blue)

I wonder how the two moons will influence the eggs when they're different. Maybe we'll get both varieties? Or will specific combos yield specific colors? Hm.. Maybe they change weekly? But there's no guarentee that these moons follow our moon.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Kinda annoying that it's just one ratio, though. They're certainly not rare, but they're gonna be kinda hard to get as everyone is scrambling for them all at once.

Agreed, by the time the 4th color comes out they're gonna all be gone.

Wish there'd be a new batch dropped upon the new color activating,just for the 1st time a color is available.

Anyway, yay, new color. Was waiting for browns/coppers to see how they look with red and brown Coppers.

Anyone got any idea on when the last moon phase started? Or do we need to wait until it changes again to get an idea of timing?

Nice. I'm glad they switched to a new color. I'll have to wait until my current golds hatch before trying to grab them though. Six of them hatch in about 7 hours so I'm not abandoning them.

Waning Gibbous = Gold

Waning Crescent = Brown

Waning Gibbous = Silver (?)

(my guesses for blue and silver are based on how bright the respective phases are; silver is brighter than blue)

I wonder how the two moons will influence the eggs when they're different. Maybe we'll get both varieties? Or will specific combos yield specific colors? Hm.. Maybe they change weekly? But there's no guarentee that these moons follow our moon.

You put waning gibbous twice.

My bet on if the moons aren't synced is that we'll have a 50/50 shot of each respective color. Wouldn't make much sense for combos to make diff colors when there are 4 colors and 4 phases unless 1 overrides the other.

OH SNAP! TIME TO UPDATE THE DOC!

After I grab me some eggs! Please put a comment on the DC Moon Watch Doc of when you saw the change including time!

Adults and Waning Crescent! Two nice surprises for me this morning. smile.gif

OH.

Wow !

Got one biggrin.gif

Poop, mine won't hatch for another 9 hours... sad.gif

On the other hand, they're probably impossible to get right now anyway.

Got one lol. These are going to be difficult now :/ Oh well xd.png

I have 9 of the Gold ones, 6 hatchlings and 3 eggs, and unlocked to go back for a couple more. Mis-clicked a t\Two-headed Lindwurm which I'll probably AP when it comes off cool-down, then one of the Lunars showed up. I clicked and actually got it, and it's brown! wub.gif

You put waning gibbous twice.

My bet on if the moons aren't synced is that we'll have a 50/50 shot of each respective color. Wouldn't make much sense for combos to make diff colors when there are 4 colors and 4 phases unless 1 overrides the other.

Welp, I wasn't paying attention. Meant waxing gibbous.

The description for the species makes it sounds like they rely on the combination of the amount of moonlight from both moons:

When breeding, the amount of moonlight the parents receive from each moon will determine the color of the egg produced.

This means it might be possible that some of the colors might be more rare.

Welp, I wasn't paying attention. Meant waxing gibbous.

The description for the species makes it sounds like they rely on the combination of the amount of moonlight from both moons:

This means it might be possible that some of the colors might be more rare.

It will if they all share the same rarity... drat! lol.

New Colors are up? Oh cool will have to wait for the others as i am egg locked and i will not abandon my sweeties. Guards eggs as i shoo away my other dragons

Waning Gibbous = Gold

Waning Crescent = Brown

Waxing Gibbous = Silver (?)

That's my thoughts on how the colors will progress - mostly because of the following reasons:

Waning Gibbous = Gold - the moon is just coming off of being full, when it is at its brightest point

Waning Crescent = Bronze - while still bright, the moon is beginning to fade, and become darker until it becomes the New Moon

Waxing Crescent = Blue - the moon is at its darkest point with the New Moon, and is just beginning to become light again

Waxing Gibbous = Silver - the moon is nearly at its brightest point, which is just off of being Full.

I'm hoping that the Golds grow up before the next switch - curious if that will lead to Gold eggs like the parents, or Bronze like the current phase allows *I feel it will be the latter, so breeding them is going to become a bit of a time game if wanting a purebred lineage of one color*

It will if they all share the same rarity... drat! lol.

Over the long term everything will be fine, but for the short term? Yeah, these new colors are going to basically be impossible. >_> TJ, why would you do this?

Just caught a brown one! Everyone hoard!

IM LOCKED TOO I COULD ONLY GRAB 1 D:

censorkip.gif ! No! I locked myself with golds earlier! D:

I think these are going to be rare.

>all biomes

>super shiny

>were designated prize dragons

biggrin.gif

Silver's my favourite but the lineart on these is a bit dark and the gold's a bit yellow (but this monitor is a bit messed up)

The blue in the silver is so nice.

Edited by DarkEternity

I think these are going to be rare.

>all biomes

>super shiny

>were designated prize dragons

biggrin.gif

Silver's my favourite but the lineart on these is a bit dark and the gold's a bit yellow.

The blue in the silver is so nice.

They're not in all biomes.