TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Incubated a couple of my Lunar Herald eggs. >:3 Two more goldies and then I'll hang tight to see what's up.

Ok who is willing to help me tie down LadyLyzar and tickle her until she reveals how to get the other colours? xd.png

Ok who is willing to help me tie down LadyLyzar and tickle her until she reveals how to get the other colours? xd.png

i will get the feathers but my whites wont give them up without a.......lengthy debate

TBH I'm probably just gonna collect a small army of the S2's. None of the other stages particularly appeal to me.

My first batch have all gendered, and evenly as well, even though I only influenced 2 pairs! biggrin.gif

*Edit* Those adult sprites!!! O.O Must hoard, they look amazing! biggrin.gif Thank you LadyLyzar for the beautiful dragons! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

ooh my god, the silver and bronze ones are absolutely gorgeous. I think I just found my Shimmer's next mate! <33

The UPDATED Current Summary of the Lunar Herald and Moon Phases can be found Here. Because I don't feel like copying and pasting it.

I apologize for mixing up your words, TJ. I completely misinterpreted it. Hopefully, it's cleared up now.

Hopefully their updated description means that ALL colors can be found in the Cave and don't have to be bred ohmy.gif

I think the updated description was just clarifying the wing thing? We don't know if all colors will be available as CBs.

Waaaaah I don't get it, are there hourly drops or only certain times!? Haven't even seen a glimpse of an eggie TT

So after seeing these amazing dragons, we still don't know if gold is the only color available for CB?

The description makes me think the gold is the only CB one though.. I hope not however!

Ooooohh, They're so pretty. I hope this thread stays open at least long enough for us to figure out how long a moon phase lasts on Valkemare. This egg is really going to be interesting.

Thank you, LadyLyzar, for creating these beautiful dragons, and TJ, for adding them to the collection! <3 These are truly unique among their dragon kin, and I am enjoying all the speculation on their possible habits! biggrin.gif

Just caught a brown one! Everyone hoard!

IM LOCKED TOO I COULD ONLY GRAB 1 D:

Edited by eotsndragons

Thank you to TJ, the concept writers, and the spriters for these dragons. ^^ They're very lovely and I can't wait to read their entire encyclopedia lore. :3

*scrambles to the cave*

AHH I'M LOCKED.

Woo hoo! Just snagged two Brown eggs from the Volcano!

I'm done hunting now - so good luck folks in trying to get the new color!

IM LOCKED TOO I COULD ONLY GRAB 1 D:

Oooh, awesome! =D