TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Ohh, eggs that go with phases of the moon, how interesting! Can't wait to get my hands one them and see what they hatch into!

I wonder how the two moons will factor into it. I must admit I noticed the Time reference page before but I did check to see how often the moon phases changed.

I don't think moon phases were on there before.

No, I definitely saw the moons listed there before this release. I didn't think anything of it. xd.png

I'm pretty sure they were~

If these eggs go with the phases of the moon I don't know if I should lock myself with golden eggs or not. xd.png

Oooh, shiny! *sees eggs, makes a grab*

...aaaand they're all gone. Guess I'll be camping out here for a while. *sits by refresh button* tongue.gif

If these eggs go with the phases of the moon I don't know if I should lock myself with golden eggs or not. xd.png

I decided to lock myself since I'll need 8 of each regardless. xd.png Once we know more I can go for the other stages. Hopefully these guys are common if it ends up being something akin to seasonals. ^^

RIGHT?

I'm afraid that by the end of September, I'll have a lot more golden ones than all the others! unsure.gif

Hopefully swapping colors in the trading threads will be easy~ laugh.gif

I haven't watched closely, but I think the full moon will be in a couple days? It's a waxing gibbous as of a night or two ago when I checked. So maybe there's be a change in eggs soon.

Edit: derp. Looked it up out of curiosity - the full moon IS today.

If these eggs go with the phases of the moon I don't know if I should lock myself with golden eggs or not. xd.png.png

Yeah, good point.

This is pure evil, TJ. To stock up on all 4 eggs we'll have to do nothing but chain-lock ourselves for a solid month. Unless each dragon shifts with the time, like Nocturnes do day/night.

Edited by Gryphonic

Today is full moon, next full moon in 28 days. So grab them now if you want the yellow.

These eggs can be bitten, so they're not a drake, pygmy, or 2-headed.

They sort between Lumina and Magi in breed-sort.

Lunar-something, maybe?

Man, I totally didn't expect a release tonight. >< I need at least 2 more but I also need to sleeeep.

Oh, what to do, what to do? unsure.gif

Caught my first two, can't wait to get my hands on the others! wub.gif

lunar ______s then hmm i like it

*pokes eggs* HATCH FASTER!

I haven't watched closely, but I think the full moon will be in a couple days?  It's a waxing gibbous as of a night or two ago when I checked.  So maybe there's be a change in eggs soon.

Edit: derp.  Looked it up out of curiosity - the full moon IS today. 

Yeah, good point.

Today is full moon, next full moon in 28 days. So grab them now if you want the yellow.

They go by Valkemare's moons, not Lunar. Aurax and Cirion are both waning gibbous right now.

Got some grabbed. Think I'll fill up. If the color changes soon, I can always abandon. =o

I figure that since I want at least 40 of each I'll just grab the other colors once we figure our the when they show up. smile.gif

I really only want a male and female of each colour. Why would you need so many?

Lineage projects~

I really only want a male and female of each colour. Why would you need so many?

because people give a lot for new dragons and if they turn out rare by the end like Xenos then you have a ton of rares!

Because of that little nagging fear in the back of my head, reminding me of the whole Copper release situation~ xd.png

I mean I doubt they'll be that rare, but you never know...