TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Thank you to whoever mass-bred Royal Blues a few days ago. *looks at locked scroll*

I'm starting to regret my naming scheme with these Lunars. I thought, hey, I don't have many dragons who's name starts with Z. Why not have Lunars with all Z-names? But.... I'm already turning to naming sites 'cause I can't think of anymore names off the top of my head.

I can't get over the stage-1 hatchies. I loooove the stage-2s 'cause of the rainbow-ish wings, but the stage-1 pose!! It looks exactly like my dog when she scratches. So. Adorable!

I wish the silvers would come already so I could start my Royal Blue X Silver Lunar Herald Lineage....

Pleeeaase Silver Pretties? Come tomorrow night? PLEASE?!

Edit: Just nabbed two more Blue Lunars from the Volcano though ^.^

Edited by Clya

I only caught 2 of the gold ones, and they both gendered male. dry.gif

I hope I have better luck with the other colors!

Edited by FrozenxButterfly

While in a way I've been hoping prevailing theories are wrong so I can get my silver lunars soon, I've been breeding today. Um, I need a couple three days now. I managed a couple harder-to-breed combos that I won't drop.

I only caught 2 of the gold ones, and they both gendered male. dry.gif

I hope I have better luck with the other colors!

If the predictions are correct, and the moon phase lengths have been nailed down, golds should be back on Friday!

No complaints here, we basically got 4 dragons, and they are pretty much dropping a second time if everyone's theories are good. Silvers can wait, I'm fine with that, need to stock up on the other colours as not everyone was able to get a lock or more of each type...

Does anyone know if we'll be getting browns back as well before silvers drop? I just need one more brown hatchie to finish my family unit. :c

Does anyone know if we'll be getting browns back as well before silvers drop? I just need one more brown hatchie to finish my family unit. :c

Don't know for sure yet, but they'll be back around sooner or later in any case.

Call me strange if you wish, but it isn't the waiting that has me upset, it is the uncertainty. I can wait, if I know when something is going to happen. That is why seasonals never bothered me, I KNEW I had X amount of time to collect them, I KNEW that they would come once their season began. This? For all you really know they could come tonight, or tomorrow, or they could follow the current prediction of the 21st. Again, it isn't the waiting, it is the lack of KNOWING when they will come.

Edited by Nectaris

*nods* I totally understand that, Nectaris. The wait itself would be much more manageable if we knew for sure when things were happening. I'm waiting on the autumns to come, for example, to complete my Encyclopedia unlocking. But I know when that's happening. This.... Theories are great, but we don't know anything for sure.

*nods* I totally understand that, Nectaris. The wait itself would be much more manageable if we knew for sure when things were happening. I'm waiting on the autumns to come, for example, to complete my Encyclopedia unlocking. But I know when that's happening. This.... Theories are great, but we don't know anything for sure.

We only have another day or two to wait though. Once the eggs shift back to... bronze, I think? the theory is confirmed and we'll know exactly when silvers will show up. I don't think that's too bad a wait.

So I was looking at the moon spreadsheet - it kept mentioning a visual pun - what was it?

The sizes of the two moons. Aurax is bigger than Cirion.

The sizes of the two moons. Aurax is bigger than Cirion.

So Auron is actually bigger, and it's bigger in the pictures as well?

Not necessarily. If TJ had released this a few days earlier(on a weekday, which he implied is possible when he announced random releases returning), or chosen a Saturday that coincided with silvers moon phase, all four colors would have cycled before a repeat, WITHOUT CHANGING THE MECHANICS. THAT is what people are saying. Not changing the moon phases and when everything appears, but having the right timing of the release.

You're right. If the release had happened just one week earlier... Oh well sad.gif

You're right. If the release had happened just one week earlier... Oh well sad.gif

Yeah, now we have to wait for another full cycle before the silvers appear, it seems...I really hope this theory is wrong. I really do. Releases shouldn't be like this...

Yeah, now we have to wait for another full cycle before the silvers appear, it seems...I really hope this theory is wrong. I really do. Releases shouldn't be like this...

I second this. Now they're probably going to be really hard to come by, especially the Silver Lunars.

Well, so it goes I guess.

I think the silvers are gonna end up being the rarest during this drop because of how long people have waited. xd.png

Why would they be hard to come by? They're going to get a flood like all the other colors. O.o

Every Lunar color released so far has had its own flood. I would expect the silver ones to do the same when they are released. They shouldn't be that hard to catch.

I think the silvers are gonna end up being the rarest during this drop because of how long people have waited. xd.png

May I disagree? If the theory is correct, they will be dropping 8 days. That should be enough to balance the situation, even if the first couple of days will be on the insane side.