TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Everyone getting yellow eggs?

Yes. I grabbed from Alpine, Desert and Volcano and all are the "yellow" eggs.

Everyone getting yellow eggs?

Thats all I have too.

I don't get what he means by 'lunar cycle'.

So, they're only gold for now because of the moon phase? smile.gif I was hoping for two colors (gold and blue?) because of two moon mentioned in Time Reference, but we'll see them for sure in some time biggrin.gif I can't wait to see hatchlings!

Yep, only golden ones so far it seems.

Will the moon phase change soon?

I guess the other stages come at different times of the month? Maybe? I dunno. Honestly I wasn't expecting a release now. xd.png

I think it's because they're following moon phases... I guess we'll have to wait until other moon phase to get the other ones .-.

Definitely an interesting concept, variations for different phases...Can't wait to what they look like! The eggs are certainly gorgeous though~

I KNEW IT! I Knew there was going to be a release today! wub.gif Love the eggs, time for the egg hunt!

Yeah from the looks of the post the eggs correspond to the moon phases or lunar cycle. So we have to wait a few weeks or something, I mean I am not a expert with the moon phases so I do not know when they change...

So Waning Gibbous has gold eggs, wonder what the other colors will correspond to?

I've got 4 so far, and I just freezed a hatchie so that I can grab another! <3

Yeah from the looks of the post the eggs correspond to the moon phases or lunar cycle. So we have to wait a few weeks or something, I mean I am not a expert with the moon phases so I do not know when they change...

So Waning Gibbous has gold eggs, wonder what the other colors will correspond to?

I wonder how the two moons will factor into it. I must admit I noticed the Time reference page before but I did check to see how often the moon phases changed.