TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Now all of the biomes are empty. I thought only the Desert, Alpine and Volcano were affected.  blink.gif ?

All biomes empty when there's a flood. Only the eggs flooding appear in their respective biomes. Nothing else is supposed to show up.

Edit: Sorry cuppa I don't know when it's supposed to end and to my knowledge it started a couple of hours ago? I would say it should be over by tomorrow morning.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Now all of the biomes are empty. I thought only the Desert, Alpine and Volcano were affected.  blink.gif ?

Edit: I'm silly, RecycledHeart answered that. xd.png

Edited by Sapphire Ryu

All biomes empty when there's a flood. Only the eggs flooding appear in their respective biomes. Nothing else is supposed to show up.

Edit: Sorry cuppa I don't know when it's supposed to end and to my knowledge it started a couple of hours ago? I would say it should be over by tomorrow morning.

Ah, I guess it confused me because right before the flood there were other eggs. lol, my bad. Thanks guys. ^^

If people are good enough with the new eggs they caught, and still have slots open, you can find some good rares in other biomes. smile.gif

Does anyone know how long the flood will be on for? I'm egg locked for around 2 hours and depending how long it'll last I may have to abandon some eggs.

Nope, no one knows blink.gif

But what I do know is that I haven't seen a single other egg yet and the biomes are completely empty until the five minute and hourly shuffles. I bet we have a few hours AT THE LEAST

And don't the moons change at 8:00 p.m DC time?

If people are good enough with the new eggs they caught, and still have slots open, you can find some good rares in other biomes. smile.gif

True. My friend said he just caught a CB ice in the Alpine.

locked myself with another misclick and my first misclick is still stuck with me for an hour but ill be trying to grab 2 more bronzes

True. My friend said he just caught a CB ice in the Alpine.

Someone saw a cb gold but missed it

I haven't seen anything rare in the caves so far

Alright, I hope you're correct, that'll give me time to Grab some eggs. smile.gif Thanks!

Edited by Cupup889

Seems this release has been very good for the cave then, with the amount of silvers and golds and xenos and etc. xd.png that are being seen!

Someone saw a cb gold but missed it

I haven't seen anything rare in the caves so far

Aw man, I would have loved to have grabbed that. wub.gif

I'm just sitting here

Staring

Unable to grab the eggs

But they have just sat there and sat there

And it's so tempting xd.png

And I don't need them either

I just want them

Want them all

So tempting

And now

The beauty is gone

Edited by Clya

I'm just sitting here

Staring

Unable to grab the eggs

But they have just sat there and sat there

And it's so tempting xd.png

And I don't need them either

I just want them

Want them all

So tempting

Tell me about it. I just locked myself with Bronze eggs and I'm seeing more and I just wish I could click on more. It'll be really hard when the Blues and Silvers arrive.

yay! i was able to get all 7! sadly i missed the flood of golds and only managed to get 3 i wish i would have been able to get at least one more... hopefully thye arent to rare

woa why are the biomes empty?!

:o they went back to drops in floods didnt they :D

Edited by blockEdragon

What eggs are available now? It's

Aurax (Golden moon) Waning crescent

Cirion (Blue moon) Waxing crescent

The first time they haven't been both the same.

What eggs are available now? It's

The first time they haven't been both the same.

They were glitched before, both moons were showing Aurax's state. TJ fixed it earlier.

It's still browns last I checked.

The four my friend is gonna give me (he doesn't like'm) plus the one I have means I have enough for a family! Now hopefully they just gender correctly >:c

I like the second flood. Has me hoping for the next two forms. smile.gif

Now my sister has gotten herself locked with the bronze eggies. She's so happy it's adorable. ^^

Aw CARP did I really miss a flood?? Noooooooooo! *flails* Dangit dangit dangit. And I got home like an hour ago, I should've checked.

Aw CARP did I really miss a flood?? Noooooooooo! *flails* Dangit dangit dangit. And I got home like an hour ago, I should've checked.

You didn't miss it ^.^ (as far as I can tell blink.gif )

I do believe the flooding is still going on every five minutes still. biggrin.gif