TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Did TJ mess with something? I think he did, because they seem to be dropping en masse! I just snagged 3 in a row in the desert~ wink.gif

Have three Bronzes now. Yet I have to wait a few more hours to abandon some misclicks (I'd rather not risk killing them) tehn I will try to get two more. After that I will be done for todays hunts.

But at least its just the Bronzes in all honesty, they aren't my favorite color of the four.

Whoo, finally got a bronze!

Also, to whoever got the egg with the code "dmnmn", you're really lucky and I'm jealous. Almost had that one....

Wow grats everyone smile.giflol see I told u

I hope this happens with Sapphire Blue and Silver ones too!

my friends came for dinner, and to try our luck - and yeah, all of a sudden there are tons of eggs - flooding.

cool beans!

we just loaded up and logged out and logged in and loaded up, LOL.

we have no idea what biomes or anything, it's such a hoot!!!

now I need to go rescue dinner...

THANKS, TJ!!!

Woot! Big drop means I have a pair from each biome now! :::happy dance::: biggrin.gif

Thank You TJ for the flood!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Looks like there might be seperate ratios after all. I had my eggs but I'm really glad for everyone who couldn't catch earlier!!

Congrats all ^^

There is nothing but one lonely little nocturne in forest now. Glad I picked now to stop by and look!

Finally caught a bronze one in the hourly drop! Hoping for another one or two in the next 5-minute-drop before going to bed smile.gif

Edit: Yay, that was fairly easy now - thanks for the flood, TJ!

Edited by Ha-Ki

Hmmm, I wonder if TJ decided to separate the ratios for the different colours? (Or suddenly realised they should have been separate all along and fixed it....)

Lol all biomes are empty now except for one stray egg in the Forest. Poor little Nocturne xd.png

Hmmm,  I wonder if TJ decided to separate the ratios for the different colours?  (Or suddenly realised they should have been separate all along and fixed it....)

I'm wondering the same too. It's just too sudden so something was definitely either fixed or changed.

Edited by Isuzu

Whoo, finally got a bronze!

Also, to whoever got the egg with the code "dmnmn", you're really lucky and I'm jealous. Almost had that one....

Heh- just looked...that was me. xd.png

Hmmm, I wonder if TJ decided to separate the ratios for the different colours? (Or suddenly realised they should have been separate all along and fixed it....)

Probably something like this, I imagine~

Either way, whatever you did TJ, thanks! laugh.gif

Darn, just missed the mass drop. Hopefully they'll come back in the next 4 mins.

Darn, just missed the mass drop. Hopefully they'll come back in the next 4 mins.

Check on the 5 minute marks. They keep popping up then. smile.gif

THE ADULTS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! They look awesome! Lunar Heralds? MUCH BETTER! ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!

Edit: A 5 minute release just came, but the Lunars were taken in a flash!

Edited by cippisweetForForums