Citris shook his head. "No. I'm a fully grown adults, but I look to much like a kid for anyone to be interested in." He said softly heading back down stairs to work on the dress. " But that's just fine with me really. Humans only live so ling, and although we are in human form, we live longer that the average human does. I'm nearly forty years old and still look no older then Meka. Our youth lasts longer than humans. Bet you're glad about that. "

(Radiant angels have fur on their tails and back. It can be used to smooth feathers too. However now it's used for his head hair)

"Home dear. The faster we learn the human terms the better we'd fit in." He lightly corrected his mate pulling out egg horns, one from each of their hatchlings and a few baby fangs two just recently lost. "I couldn't part with these. I love my little ones so much. Mother said when they are old enough, she'll bring them to us. By that time we might have a home of our own. "

She nodded and handed winter the note pad. "U-Use the p-pencil to write. L-like you w-would with your c-claw and ink. I'm ss-orry though.. y-you can't ss-tay in my r-room. Only w-winter can... " She says softly looking shy again unsure if he'd be upset with that information.

((man i'm so sorry and i know this probably just sounds like an excuse but i've been really busy >.<

i'm apart of my highschool's mock trial team and regions just started so we're really stepping up our game!))

"Are you lonely?" Calisto asked, his hand resting on the brown door knob.

"You're right dear," Gwen replied, her voice heavy as she watched Nico unpack. "But just quickly adapting like that, it feels as if we are saying they won." She knew it was silly to feel that way and that it was probably inevitable that they would have to leave, however she still harbored some resentment for being kicked out of her home; she resented having to leave everything that she had known.

Chetin wanted to immediately say no, to turn down the girl had pick up Winter and leave. He didn't want to explain how much more he needed Winter than she did; he didn't want to explain the nightmares that had plagued him so often. He didn't want to explain how he would often wake up at night, hot, sweaty and alone, tears in his eyes with his only comfort being the darkness that hid him. He didn't want to explain how that had changed when Winter had come, to explain the wonder that he had felt every night as he watched her fall asleep, how completely she had trusted him and how soft and small and defenseless she was. He didn't want to expose how he was completely and utterly, pathetically dependent on her. How she protected him with her small white arms and her gentle kisses.

"I am sorry child, do I make you uncomfortable?" He bit down on his impulse to reject her and instead would try to negotiate.

Citris nodded. "Yeah. But the problem with being a pygmy is that it's hard to find a mate. he said softly.

He sighed heavily. "I know. You know how I am about flying. Not to be able to anymore.... my beautiful feathers gone.... " his features turned into a uncharacteristic frown before he blinked hard and rubbed at his eyes. He had to stay strong for everyone. He smiled at her. "Why don't we get settled in a little more okay?"

She blinked and then shook her head. "N-not at all. G-Grey's rule. O-one time we l-let strangers stay, b-both tried to g-get into mine and k-ara's r-rooms. He gets p-protective. He's a g-guardian..."

"Why is that?" Calisto asked though he suspected that he knew the answer.

"I see." Chetin replied, "May I talk to him? Perhaps he will make an exception for me? I have no intention to harm you."

"We're small and... practically the size of a cat. Even now I'm barely taller than Meka and I tried to find work but I look too much like a child to be taken seriously. Other female dragons laughed. I tried asking a Valentine's Dragon but... they shook their heads saying I'm on my own. I've tried hard, even the girls of my own kind giggled and stayed away. I'm not gonna get a mate. So because I had nobody.. ... I turned into a human. Why stay a Dragon when you have nobody to be around? Arigorn was my only friend... but even he gets more consorts than me. Human girls go nuts for him too. He doesn't even care at all he turned each and every one down..... it's just my lot in love and life I guess." He sighed and sat on a foot stool his head in his hands.

Meka nodded. "B-but he d-doesn't get home until s-sun-d-down. Can you wait un-until then please?" She asked blinking her chestnut brown eyes at him.