Millie_Azure

Image Codes For All Egg and Hatchling Sprites

Valentine's Day 2016 Release

Mutamore - 2016

• 28 February 2016 - Mutamore dragons have been sorted into the listing above. Codes can now be found here.
Edited by Millie_Azure

March Release 2016

2 April 2016 - March release dragons have been sorted into their respective posts in the listing. Sapphire Dragons are now available in the S Post, and Antarean Dragons are now available in the #-A-B post.

Edited by Millie_Azure

April Release

• 16 April 2016 - Celestial dragons have been sorted to the C post of the index.
Edited by Millie_Azure

So... I checked the list twice... and I don't see the codes for Fog / Grey ? Maybe I just missed it...

So... I checked the list twice... and I don't see the codes for Fog / Grey ? Maybe I just missed it...

Check under "S"

... because they're listed as Storm which is their encyclopedia name smile.gif

>_< Riiight..... thanks Tasokie, Ruby Eyes.

Edited by Coyote

10th Birthday Release

• Because Aria (Old Pink) and Frill were previously released, they have been automatically sorted into the listing. You can find them on the # - A - B Post and E - F Post respectively.
  • 2 June 2016 - A few things have been finalized regarding the 10th Birthday release:

~The code for mature Aria hatchlings has been updated.

~Candelabra Dragons have been sorted into the C - D post of the index.

~Morphodrakes and Nexus Dragons have been sorted into the M - N post of the index.

~Tarantula Hawk Drakes have been sorted into the T post of the index.

~Zombies have been renamed Undead to reflect their Encylopedia entry. Their codes have been updated to the new sub-type specific sprites. Those can be found in the U - V post of the index.

Edited by Millie_Azure

10th Birthday Release - Drake Revision

• 3 June 2016 - Drake eggs have been updated to reflect the new size:

~Day and Night Glory Drakes have been consolidated and resorted into the G - H post of the index. This is to reflect the same-name listings in the Encylopedia.

~Updated codes for Glaucus, Greater Spotted, and Howler Drakes can also be found in the G - H post.

~Ochredrake codes were also updated. They can be found here: O - P

Edited by Millie_Azure

10th Birthday Release - Undead Subtypes

Because why update one thing when we can update ALL THE THINGS? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 June 2016 - A few things have been finalized regarding the 10th Birthday release:

~Morphodrakes and Nexus Dragons have been sorted into the M - N post of the index.

~Zombies have been renamed Undead to reflect their Encylopedia entry. Their codes have been updated to the new sub-type specific sprites. Those can be found in the U - V post of the index.

Edited by Millie_Azure

Please PM me with any needed updates! Please DO NOT post these comments in the thread! This will help to keep the thread clean from clutter and ensure all edits, corrections, and updates are made as soon as possible. I will not check this thread daily, but I have my PMs set to email me an alert when they are received. My email is checked daily! Thank you!

Aria code fixed.

Edited by Millie_Azure

July Release

• 13 August 2016 - July release dragons have been sorted into the listing. Bolts can be found in the # - A - B post, and Storm-Riders can be found in the S post.
Edited by Millie_Azure

Potention Resorting - Cast Your Vote!

14 August 2016 - With the August Updates post comes the news that the "Breed Sort" option on the DC website has been changed to sort dragons by their official name. Previously, when players used "Breed Name," their scroll would have all Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine dragons grouped first by their respective holiday, and then by their year. With the exception of Christmas dragons, this is no longer the case. Halloween and Valentine dragons are now intermixed with all other dragons in the breed sort. Since this thread is a tool for all DragCave players, a poll has been added to determine whether or not to include that new practice here as well. Please add your vote ASAP, as the poll will be removed on September 1st.

Edited by Millie_Azure

Sock said I should probably post here.

The Avatar egg gif that rotates the different Avatar eggs seems to have gone missing with the updated sort order.

Sock said I should probably post here.

The Avatar egg gif that rotates the different Avatar eggs seems to have gone missing with the updated sort order.

Looking at the DC Wikia site, which is where this thread sources its codes from, it doesn't appear that there is a gif for the three Avatar dragons. The only gif rotators available are for breeds with eggs that share the same description. If you know of a source with another rotator available for the Avatars (or can find it on the Wikia, because I easily could have missed it), please PM me the link, and I would be happy to add it to this directory for you!

Looking at the DC Wikia site, which is where this thread sources its codes from, it doesn't appear that there is a gif for the three Avatar dragons. The only gif rotators available are for breeds with eggs that share the same description. If you know of a source with another rotator available for the Avatars (or can find it on the Wikia, because I easily could have missed it), please PM me the link, and I would be happy to add it to this directory for you!

Oh, what the hell. I made one.

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/9wv90cX.gif]

Please keep the holidays grouped together. By and large the only time people are using the egg/hatchling codes for holidays is when they're actually available for trading, at which time it would be prudent to have them all in one spot.

Oh, what the hell. I made one.

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/9wv90cX.gif]

Thanks, Sock! I added it with the Avatar Dragons!

Please keep the holidays grouped together. By and large the only time people are using the egg/hatchling codes for holidays is when they're actually available for trading, at which time it would be prudent to have them all in one spot.

Thank you for your input. This is why I started the poll. I will be following the will of the voters, whichever direction they may go, come September 1st. smile.gif

Edited by Millie_Azure

Poll removed. ^^ Here are the results:

Should Holiday Dragons be resorted based on the order in the new "Breed Sort" option?

Yes, sort all dragons alphabetically. Do not separate Holiday Dragons. [ 8 ] [10.67%]

No, leave Holiday Dragons in their own post. [ 47 ] [62.67%]

I don't care, just keep this thread updated! [ 20 ] [26.67%]

Total Votes: 75

2016 Updates

• 2015 Update Archive

• 14 February 2016 - I would like to apologize for my leave of absence with this thread. There was a death in my family and real life took over for a while.

~Aegis dragons have been added to the Holiday post.

~All 2015 Updates can be found archived in this post.

~Annual Valentine's Day 2016 Release! Temporary codes can be found in this post.

• 28 February 2016 - Mutamore dragons have been sorted into the Holiday post of the index.

• 20 March 2016 - March release! Temporary image codes for these two new dragons can be found in this post.

• 2 April 2016 - March release dragons have been sorted into their respective posts in the listing. Sapphire Dragons are now available in the S Post, and Antarean Dragons are now available in the #-A-B post.

~April release! Temporary codes are available in this post.

• 16 April 2016 - Celestial dragons have been sorted to the C post of the index.

• 21 May 2016 - DragCave's 10th Birthday! Old Pinks, now called Arias, have been rereleased. They have been sorted into the # - A - B post. Frilled Dragons have also been rereleased, and you can find them in the E - F post. Additionally, four new eggs have been added. The temporary codes for all of them can be found here. Happy birthday, DC!

• 22 May 2016 - Drake egg images have been resized. Temporary codes are located here.

• 3 June 2016 - Drake eggs have been updated to reflect the new size. Thank you to Tigerkralle for alerting me that the wikia codes were finalized!

~Day and Night Glory Drakes have been consolidated and resorted into the G - H post of the index. This is to reflect the same-name listings in the Encylopedia.

~Updated codes for Glaucus, Greater Spotted, and Howler Drakes can also be found in the G - H post.

~Ochredrake codes were also updated. They can be found here: O - P

• 4 June 2016 - Thank you to WaterDroplet for bring to my attention some of the drake eggs were broken again! Those have been repaired, hopefully for good this time!

• 10 July 2016 - July Release! Temporary codes are being compiled here.

• 13 August 2016 - July release dragons have been sorted into the listing. Bolts can be found in the # - A - B post, and Storm-Riders can be found in the S post.

• 14 August 2016 - With the August Updates post comes the news that the "Breed Sort" option on the DC website has been changed to sort dragons by their official name. Previously, when players used "Breed Name," their scroll would have all Christmas, Halloween, and Valentine dragons grouped first by their respective holiday, and then by their year. With the exception of Christmas dragons, this is no longer the case. Halloween and Valentine dragons are now intermixed with all other dragons in the breed sort. Since this thread is a tool for all DragCave players, a poll has been added to determine whether or not to include that new practice here as well. Please add your vote ASAP, as the poll will be removed on September 1st.

• 21 August 2016 - August release! Temporary codes are being compiled here. They will be sorted only after their Wikia pages have been created.

~At predatorfan4ever's request and with much thanks to SockPuppet Strangler, a rotator containing all three Avatar eggs has been added to the listing.

• 1 September 2016 - August release codes have been updated. Temporary codes are still available here. They will be sorted only after their Wikia pages have been created. Also, the poll is now closed and results are final. The votes were as follows:

~8 votes (10.67%) Yes, sort all dragons alphabetically. Do not separate Holiday Dragons.

~47 votes (62.67%) No, leave Holiday Dragons in their own post.

~20 votes (26.67%) I don't care, just keep this thread updated!

With this in mind, all Holiday Dragons will remain as they are, and the current sort order will not change. Thank you to the 75 people that took the time to vote!

• 5 September 2016 - The Olympic-colored August release dragons have been sorted into their respective posts: Aeon Wyvern, Almerald Dragon, Kingcrowne Dragon, Kyanite Pygmy, Lumina Dragon, Dark

• 29 September 2016 - Temporary image codes for the September release dragons can be found here. They will be sorted once the wikia has finalized their links and created their pages.

• 18 November 2016 - The following dragons have been sorted into their respective posts: Diamondwing, Monarch, and Witchlight. Apologies for the delay.

• 12 December 2016 - The following dragons have been sorted into their respective posts:

Azure Glacewing

Fell

Honey Drake

Thank you, Nightmelody, for the reminder! Apologies to all for the delay.

• 28 December 2016 - Holiday 2016 Release! Temporary codes can be found here. They will be sorted only after their Wikia pages have been created. A temporary code for the S2 Night Solstice hatchling has also been added to the Holiday post. Thank you, Asketil!