Ansela Jonla

Striped breeding

Main post updated to Fuzzbucket's shimmers. I'm off to bed now, so no more main post updates for a while (unless a mod wants to edit for me, but no pressure guys).

I'm all out of stripes sad.gif

And I now have a z to keep and a new lineage to continue. This was a dangerous project xd.png

Colossus - Green

Tried all of my white stripes and this was the only one that gave me a colored stripe. xd.png

Oh wow. I ONLY got colossi from mine.

Fever produces green stripe: lineage

What about blue-banded dragons? They seem to be missing from the stripe breeding page in the wiki. Theoretically, they should produce blue stripes, but I'd like to see it proven. I have bred one pair but so far they have only produced blue-banded offspring: progeny

Fever produces green stripe: lineage

What about blue-banded dragons? They seem to be missing from the stripe breeding page in the wiki. Theoretically, they should produce blue stripes, but I'd like to see it proven. I have bred one pair but so far they have only produced blue-banded offspring: progeny

Thanks for pointing out the lack of Blue-Bandeds on the lists. I've added them in to the unknown list here now.

Spirit Ward x Stripe produced another spirit ward...its probably too early to tell but I'd say its probably either black or red.

What a useful thread, I want to help! Aaaaaand... another dozen breedings, and only non-Striped eggs. xd.png Hopefully someone will be happy about the bred Spessartine eggs on the AP in a few days.

Bred my 12 Spirit Ward x Stripe pairs again: 7 Ward eggs. Will breed them again next week - I'm not stopping until I see a Stripe baby!

I got a Black Stripe from Spirit Ward!

http://dragcave.net/progeny/2AWRv

(Bred at 2:29 pm Cave Time, in case that should make a difference.)

The egg is on its way to the AP (along with 9 Spirit Wards - this was the very last CB pair I had available biggrin.gif ).

Edited by Confused Cat

YAY ! Way to go you !

ETA MAN what a code. I shall look out for that one !

Edited by fuzzbucket

That's awesome CCat! I'm delighted to see a Stripe baby from that pairing. biggrin.gif I'll save my Spirit breedings for midnight when they are glowing most brightly - I wonder if that will produce a different colored Stripe or if it will also be Black.

If only the Spirit Wards weren't so new, these bad boys with stripes would make awesome checkers.

I wish I were awake at DC midnight to try that next week... But by the time my Stripes are off cooldown, someone will hopefully have bred a Stripe from a glowing Spirit Ward already. smile.gif

Looks like my stripes are ready to breed again so I can try them with the glowy midnight spirits as well.

Striped River breed green stripes - maybe others, too, but definitely green.

proof

Somehow, I expected either white or blue - not green. unsure.gif

Edited by olympe

I tried to get one from Blue-Banded, but only got those. Most got APed, but a nicely coded one got gifted to an appropriate person for it.