Ansela Jonla

Striped breeding

Same here, 5 Blue Banded x Stripe pairings gave me 1 no interest, 3 Blue Banded eggs and 1 refusal. Didn't realize I had so few of them. huh.gif

5 pairs, 2 Blue-Bandeds, 3 "no interest" ... this may take a while.

Most of my stripe pairings keep giving me no interest, we should probably wait a bit before trying them? I think, with all the recent attempts, stripes might be more stubborn.

Yeah, I tried all 7 of my blue-bandeds, too. 5 blue-banded eggs, one refusal and one "no egg" event, the kind of which I don't remember, were the result.

Looks like my stripes are ready to breed again so I can try them with the glowy midnight spirits as well.

Tried 'em but no stripes - all either spirit eggs, no eggs/interest and one refusal.

Bred 12 Stripe x Spirit Ward (full glow) pairs: 6 no interests, 6 Ward eggs. Will try again next week.

Also rebred my 5 Stripe x Blue-Banded pairs and produce 4 Blue-Banded eggs and one Blue Stripe egg! biggrin.gif

Bred 14 Stripe x Spirit Ward pairs, resulting in:

11 Spirit Ward eggs to the AP;

3 No interest/No egg;

0 Stripes.

Congrats on the Blue-Banded Stripe!

So basically, we just need Spirit Wards in full glowing glory, and Lunar Heralds now?

So basically, we just need Spirit Wards in full glowing glory, and Lunar Heralds now?

And then whatever comes after them...

I can see this thread dying for a month or so at a time from now on.

A big thank you to everyone who helped figure out the results from the original list. It's amazing how quickly you all blasted it down to nothing.

I think I may try breeding the lunar heralds to stripes some time later (and by that, I mean the blue lunars), when they cease to be so new and the ratios get stabilized. I think that all they could produce now are eggs of their own kind rather than anything else. biggrin.gif

Decided to try some Lunar x Stripe breedings. I know it's early, but I had some CB Stripes not doing anything and figured why not. Sadly no Stripe offspring. I'll try them again next week unless someone else produces the magical Stripe from Lunar babies. xd.png

4 Gold Lunar x Stripe pairs: 1 no interest, 1 refusal, 2 Lunar eggs

5 Blue Lunar x Stripe pairs: 1 no interest, 4 Lunar eggs

edit: I also bred my 12 Stripe x Spirit Ward (full glow) pairs, again no Stripe egg. Better luck next week I hope!

Edited by Terces

Same here. I've tried all my pairs as soon as we got adult Lunars. Every single lunar colour adult but silver and no stripes eggs.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Does anyone know what happens with a Black Tea X striped? Im trying to get 1 of every color but have nothing to go with a female striped to get a red egg.

Does anyone know what happens with a Black Tea X striped?  Im trying to get 1 of every color but have nothing to go with a female striped to get a red egg.

Black Tea give white stripes... example

Thought I'd volunteer some of my breeding:

Red Coppers make red stripes

Brown Coppers make red stripes

Green Coppers still to breed

Silver and Gold both give white.

Harvest white

Brimstone white

Balloon red

Electric white

Mint green

Pink and Purple both give white

Spring green

Summer green

Autumn white

Winter blue

Royal Blue give blue.

Gonna go for the Spirit ward challange. biggrin.gif

I have lodes more to add too when I get the time. smile.gif

EDIT:

Stripe x Spirit Ward> Got a Black Stripe first breeding. Unfortunately it auto abandoned though. rolleyes.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RogQW

Edited by Raphy

I just bred a blue Stripe from blue Lunar Herald x Stripe. http://dragcave.net/lineage/CTzan

This gives me an interesting idea for a checker lineage...

(blue lunar x white stripe in gen 1, white lunar x blue stripe in gen 2, blue lunar x white stripe in gen 3; probably as an alternating checker.)

(Also: Lunar Heralds seem to breed Avatars of Creations.)

Edited by olympe

Thanks for all the extra informations and breedings- keep it coming smile.gif

Has anyone been able to confirm the rumour that Nocturnes can breed white during day form and blue during night form?? Likewise, it still remains a mystery whether Ribbon Dancers can still produce white striped dragons.

Edited by bluesonic1

Thanks for all the extra informations and breedings- keep it coming smile.gif

Has anyone been able to confirm the rumour that Nocturnes can breed white during day form and blue during night form?? Likewise, it still remains a mystery whether Ribbon Dancers can still produce white striped dragons.

Yes they can I have a lineage somewhere...here we go. (if you click on the parents they have white stripe offspring, I don't own them.)

Black Capped Teimarrs produce green Stripes. I've only gotten one so far. Lineage

Edited by tishavara