Sapphire Dragon

Sapphire Dragon's Art Requests

Welp I'm going to post one of these things while I still have it on my mind, before I talk myself out of it.

ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈʳᵃʷ ᶦ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁰﹪ ᵃᵐᵇᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ

I've been spending too much time in the furry community and drawing so many canines, I need to practice more dragons, I haven't drawn any in forever .n.

So I'm just doing some sketches and rough flats later on today or tomorrow and we'll see how it goes from there. I should point out though that my strong suit is animals, specifically I'm just looking for requests of dragons and canines. I'm also starting a bit of a dino phase (damn you ARK Survival) so I miiiight take a dino request or two? Preferably something like a raptor maybe. Not sure though as I've only drawn one so far, not super confident in it as I haven't had a good amount of time to understand the anatomy fully yet.

But yeah a coooouple sketches first just to give people an idea of the requests!

sketch: [1] [2][unfinished]

rough flat: [1] [2]

full commission: [1] [2] <-- I am not currently offering these, as I don't have the proper time for large projects currently, sorry!

(The links are just quick Imgur screenshots so don't really expect high resolution or anything, bigger art can be found on my deviantart at Tarakore but it's not really updated as I've sort of abandoned it, sorry! Also of course please don't repost or copy the art, these are my babies ;n;)

Request slots!

Sketches

Rough flats (Sketches with colour & no shading)

1. Dragontamer44722 - Undine & ridgewing

2. Esko_the_wolf - Cassare & magi

Edited by Sapphire Dragon

Sooo....are you taking requests? I just realized I have a lot of Ridgewings and Undines, so do you think you could do something sig sized with one of each breed in the same picture? I'd leave the pose and such up to you.

Sooo....are you taking requests? I just realized I have a lot of Ridgewings and Undines, so do you think you could do something sig sized with one of each breed in the same picture? I'd leave the pose and such up to you.

Thank you so much for looking at my thread! <3 Yeah I'm taking sketch and rough flat (sketch with colours but no shading) requests, so just so you know it will look a little messy as it won't be a fully cleaned up drawing.

Any specific size? I tend to usually draw narrowish sigs (such as this canvas size) since I think they look less cluttered but I'm fine with whatever! And so just an Undine and a Ridgewing? Which colours?

I mainly have the normal colored ones so the regular colors for both please :3 The example you linked to is fine as well.

I mainly have the normal colored ones so the regular colors for both please :3 The example you linked to is fine as well.

Alright awesome, I'll start on it tomorrow then since it's so late x3

Yay first request!

Ooh, your art is nice!

I request a rough flat of a Cassare and Magi as a banner for my lineage project :3

Awesome, added to the list!

And Dragontamer I'm currently working on yours ^^

Also in the future maybe if everyone could just request normal size drawings and not signatures? Just because I usually draw full size anyways and have to crop or shrink the picture heavily for it to fit in a signature, it's just easier for me to draw full size and then you can do whatever you want with it x3

I'll probably be doing some graphics banner requests in my other thread in the future though!

Edit:

Finished the undine sketch! Ridgewing will be done in a bit!