Twilightdragon983

The Faye Lineage

I'd like a Faye please!

Scroll Name and link: CafeNaRigara

PM link: PM

Faye Pair (parents): Little Imperial Faye x Handsome Poison Faye

Proof I read the rules: Meatloaf

So, quick question: Are any mates of the Faye we get considered Faye themselves?

Oh.... Also, your banner on the first post at the very top has a typo...

Edited by CafeNaRigara

I'd like a Faye please!

Scroll Name and link: CafeNaRigara

PM link: PM

Faye Pair (parents): Little Imperial Faye x Handsome Poison Faye

Proof I read the rules: Meatloaf

So, quick question: Are any mates of the Faye we get considered Faye themselves?

Oh.... Also, your banner on the first post at the very top has a typo...

Wow, I can't believe I haven't realised that! xd.png I'll fix it later.

As for the question, the answer is no. Only offspring of the original Fayes count, just like Thuweds. But since there are multiple pairs that are all cave born, you can still have a pure Faye linage without having to inbreed them.

As for the question, the answer is no. Only offspring of the original Fayes count, just like Thuweds. But since there are multiple pairs that are all cave born, you can still have a pure Faye linage without having to inbreed them.

Ah, gotcha! Right-o, thanks!

So.. If I get a CB mate for my faye, will the CB count as a faye too or only their offspring?

Introduction

Yee-haw! First Faye grew up! Meet Little Poison Faye, a male Fever Wyvern who enjoys sunshine, trees, and long walks in the forest with deer (his preferred meat source). He's proud of his parents, Handsome Poison Faye and Little Imperial Faye, for sticking together through thick and thin. His favorite color is blue, and he loves music.

Little Poison Faye

Edited by CafeNaRigara

Introduction

Yee-haw! First Faye grew up! Meet Little Poison Faye, a male Fever Wyvern who enjoys sunshine, trees, and long walks in the forest with deer (his preferred meat source). He's proud of his parents, Handsome Poison Faye and Little Imperial Faye, for sticking together through thick and thin. His favorite color is blue, and he loves music.

Little Poison Faye

Oooo it makes me happy to see you've put a lot of care into this bab! I also love how you mixed the names >w< Reminds me to put descriptions for my Fayes once I get the time!

Closing this topic since it looks to be abandoned. Creator, if you ever want it re-opened please feel free to send me a PM.