gad786

Who has all the dragons?

The only sprites I lack are bright pink, frill, and gold tinsel (I can get one, just waiting for one I like the lines of). I have CBs of all the ones I can get and 2nd gens of most of the others other than prizes and holly.

I don't have all the dragon breeds, mainly because a lot don't appeal too much to me. I have a lot of stripes, though biggrin.gif

Ahh, my scroll is so scattered. I know that I have most of everything (although CB is another story rolleyes.gif), but there are some commons I don't have any of. Mainly because I'm just too lazy to get them...

The only thing I lack on my scroll is a Neglected.

Other than this - I have at least one of every breed, both current and retired.

As far as your time question goes, I think I finally caught up to the releases about two years into playing. Unfortunately, that was also five years ago when there were a lot less dragons. But, that was also with the scroll limit of four eggs, so now as you collect more, you'll be able to hold more!

My advice would be to follow each current release from now on and make sure you have your desired set of those. Then, in the lull between releases, grab nice looking eggs that you don't have from the AP. There's a decent amount of CB's in there and the time is reduced, so you'll speed up the process at least a little bit. If you don't care about CB dragons then it's even easier.

My own collection is only missing a neglected, and I'm inspired to try again since I try not to do a lot between halloween and valentines events, so prime time for experimenting again.

I have everything possible but not all are CBs (Hollies, prizes and the sweetling and snow angel variants, alts and hybrids)

I have everything except the retitred breeds. The last missing was a neglected and I got one a year ago from a very friendly person as gift. So it took me about 5 years to get one of each breed^^

Edited by Varnayrah

I've been playing for almost six years, and I have everything (I think?) except for these:

- Old Pink

- Neglected (I've tried once or twice, but not hard enough to succeed)

- Zombie (Maybe I'll try some day...)

- yellow/red/purple/green Dinos (I didn't want any at all, but somehow I accidentally started collecting the blue ones. tongue.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

The only breed I'm missing is Bright Pink.

About advice, well it's normal to have everything when you have been on Dragon Cave for years. All i can say if you are looking for Cave Borns is to have patience and keep stalking the cave, if you don't mind about lineages or generations just ask on a gifting thread and someone will give you one for free.

Edited by Kukuru

I have at least one of each released dragon except Bright Pink and Zombie.

I missed the Holly, Yulebuck and Val 09 releases so no CBs of these, but I do have lineaged ones. Other than that I also have at least one CB of each (obv not counting alts).

It took some patience (5 years to catch a CB Gold) and trading (only recently got my first CB Silver) but I'm finally close to having them all.

I have most everything except an old pink and a neglected. I purposefully do not have any balloons because I despise them.