gad786

Ever found yourself in the ap?

What i mean is,ever breed dragons,abandon and then later on find a dragon that came from your dragon on the ap by chance.

What i mean by this is complete chance,you abandoned not knowing who would get the egg and then later on an offspring of that dragon was abandoned not knowing who would get it and you gotbit.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I usually reabandon them though. I believe I have found a dragon related to Marth, and I'm just waiting for the day when I run into one of my Aisherican Gems :'3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Yeah, sometimes it happens. I found my eggs when was on holiday hunting most of times.

Yep! tongue.gif

I've found like, three prizefail's that I bred in the past week haha rolleyes.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I find my Marrow x Flamingo's grandkids & great-grandkids all the time, lol. Grizraz's offspring are quite prolific.

All the time. Haha! I breed for the AP weekly. I usually toss them back, but sometimes I am glad the AP babysat them for me. tongue.gif

I've had that happen a few times. But what makes me happier is when I find a dragon that is a descendant of one of mine. biggrin.gif

Oh, definitely. I'm always breeding my Hellfire x White and I catch a random egg that turns out to be a grandchild or great-grandchild. It also happens with Julie, my precious Golden.

I encounter this relatively often, I breed my dragons a lot to gift and the non shiny/nice offspring ends up in the AP so I find it when I'm looking for random commons tongue.gif

Yep, several times when I do my mass AP breed drops. I drop them back most of the time. smile.gif

Once or twice in the past after breeding off my scroll. Its always a pleasure to seem them and depending on the lineage, i'll almost certainly keep it to carry on.

Edited by lovecats99

I've gotten and kept dragons from nice checker lineages that came from a 2G egg that I had abandoned. I'm like "wow, this is lovely, I'm keeping it!" and glad I have the parents.