gad786

How did you memorise the dragon descriptions?

So i have found that when hunting for eggs/dragons you haven't caught yet going to the habitats/biomes helps alot.png but a problem of mine is remembering which description goes with which egg.i dont want to get the same dragon twice(yet).

What method did you use to memorise which description goes with which egg and which biome/habitat that egg belongs to?any tips/advice?

Check out the Dragon Cave Wiki. It has the descriptions of all the dragons there and all of the biomes listed with the dragons. Also, posting in the tiny questions thread would be better~

I used this page: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F for unique parts of descriptions, e.g. "reddish" for Copper eggs, "strange markings" for Skywings - click Skywing egg, look at "Habitat": ah, only Coast!

Also, "beautiful" for Silvers and "metallic" for Golds - ignore the "glow" part, that's a common thing for several breeds, just focus on the unique things.

It also helps if you decide what breed you're hunting for, memorise its description and location(s), then focus on looking for only that description when hunting. As you learn more of the descriptions, you'll get better at hunting for different ones at the same time.

what they said above. good tip about the metallics, Ruby Eyes--I've grabbed *so many* Nebulas thinking I was snatching a CB Silver. >___<

it can also help taking eggs off the AP, gad786, even if you immediately abandon them again. when they're on your scroll you can see the egg description text alongside the picture, and that can help you remember at least the commons. smile.gif

I looked at the wiki descriptions and pictures for a really long time. Then I just made mistakes until I memorized the right ones. Such as the pygmy vs chicken. I still don't really remember the descriptiona for silver and copper though.