Lady Artemis

Wizard101

Hello! Emma Jadeheart, level 70 Sorcerer here! I looked through the threads and didn't see one for wizard101 yet, so I thought i'd make one. Currently I am in Zafaria, defeating some black tusk cultists. What's your favorite world so far? Favorite school? Most frequented realm? What's your wizards name and level? Fishing, gardening or pet training? Let us know!

Oh gosh, I haven't played that game in years. I stopped playing because I got bored of it, but if I remember correctly I was Jared Winterflame, level 20-something, or maybe 20-something. I can't remember. What I do remember is that I got really lucky in that game. I got very rare pets that level 80s can only dream of. I was in the ice/snow school. I don't know how I still remember this but the last time I played I was fishing in grizzleheim (If I spelled that right). And I believe my house was filled up with rare Christmas themed items so I had to use my dorm for extra storage. Gosh, the nostalgia.

Wow, just found this thread. *attempts to revive this thread*

I'm Jasmine DragonFlame, level 92... almost done with Azteca. Fire school, still trying to reach Shadow Magic level -.-

I play it a lot more than I probably should but 1. I've spent too much money on this game and 2. My friend and I keep in touch through this game xd.png