silverfox12578

Strange things to steal

I'm pretty sure someone stole the tiny purse I had years ago. It's not so strange to steal a purse, but it was filled with feminine hygeine products. laugh.gif

I used to steal people's gloves when I was little. I'd put them all under my bed and acted clueless when they looked everywhere for the missing glove. tongue.gif

Someone stole my blood pressure meds several years ago, when I was a teen with some health issues.

Do I really need to comment?

Mostly my sneakers and my homework when I was a kid.

As an adult, all the plants in my garden in the front of my house - yes someone ripped them out of the ground, bagged them up, and took them away.

A couple of times some people back at school stole my art sets and gym sneakers.

As a kid:

- In 4th grade, my Hit Clips (remember those things? little music player that you put a little card in to play part of a song), a magnet or two from my locker, and a picture of our teacher

- In 8th grade, my GBA SP. I suspect one of my friends but she never admitted it.

About two months ago, my floor mat outside my room was stolen - there was a string of thefts in my apartment building (including of a plant in a 40-lb pot in the common area). They ended up finding it (hidden under the mat of a different room whose tenant was away on vacation at the time), though nobody else's stuff turned up.

A lock. Some hooligans in my neighborhood stole a lock off of my gate (we had it opened doing yard work, and just hung the lock on the fencing, but forgot to lock it). They didn't even have the key for it. Some people just steal things to steal them.

There may have been something weirder stolen from me at some point, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

The oddest thing I ever saw stolen was a lead ball bullet (probably from the 1700's for a muzzle loading rifle/musket) from a museum; one of the kids in my class lifted it and showed us on the bus. It must have been worth something or was important, because it had serial numbers on it. When we asked her why she stole it she shrugged and said she didn't know.

It looked somewhat like these, but a little older/more worn.

The weirdest thing (and one of the few things) I've ever stolen was a pair of tiny dog biscuits (toy breed size) from a pet store. I didn't think my mom would buy them for me, and I thought they were so cute (I really wanted a dog at the time, but wasn't allowed to have one until I was a few years older). When she found out I stole them she told me she would have rather paid the few cents they cost than for me to steal them.

They were tiny, like these.

Edited by Wahya

I teach elementary music to Kindergarten through 4th Grade. I had a dry-erase marker with an eraser attached to the lid in my classroom. One of my students decided to give it legs, and I never saw it again.

Edited by Millie_Azure

Baby Jesus from Christmas crib. Whoever did this has my everlasting and unforgiving hate.

When I was 8 and in second grade, I stole someone's lunch. Because they had pop tarts in it and my parents never would buy them.

I felt so guilty afterwards, I confessed and got detention. But oh, those pop tarts were so good!!

laugh.gif

My cell phone cover. Not the phone ... they left that. They just wanted the cover .....

I once stole a yu-gi-oh card I think on my friends birthday.......... I think I gave it back.... but oh how I cried because I had stolen something xd.png

This topic is making me paranoid that some of my stuff may be stolen...*runs around checking video games*

Not funny, but our "friends" stole my copy of Ruby, Pokemon Stadium, and Mario Kart.

In 6th grade, someone stole all of my pencils, erasers, and a broken pencil sharpener. Luckily, I found a nice red pencil in my locker, I wrote my name on it and kept it with me until the end of the year (which wasn't far away). The strange thing about it is that I had about 16 pencils, all of them gone. Who steals 16 pencils, and a broken pencil sharpener?

The only thing I can think of is a fat pencil in like 6th grade, they tried to claim they got it the day before and it was just as short as the one I had for a week...xd.png Otherwise I mostly give people things, they don't have to take them o.o