silverfox12578

Strange things to steal

I one of my friends stole one of my left shoes blink.gif She actually felt guilty about it and told me! I couldn't be mad because I was laughing too much! xd.png

What is the strangest thing Anyone has ever stolen from you?

(PS. I did do a search and didn't find anything but my internet sometimes glitches and it doesn't search properly! I really apologize if this is a duplicate!)

Edited by silverfox12578

i am empty minded.... sometimes...... I cant remember if anyone stole from me........ xd.png

I am just laughing at weird stuff people have stolen from other people..... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png............

Well, once, someone randomly stole my DS charger. And they didn't even own a DS?? I remember them telling me that. :/

(I also had almost all of my Pokemon games and my prized plushie stolen from me, by the same person, but that's not weird; it's just mean.)

Not necessarily odd, but some people at my old school would steal my stuff, most often the book I was reading, and hide it somewhere in the classroom.

My sister once stole a box of Q-tips from my bedroom. She guiltily handed me a new box three months later. I never even noticed.

somebody stole one of the poems I had published on the web and claimed they'd written it. I had no idea; I got an email from somebody else on the forum they'd posted my poem to explaining what had happened. that was when I found out my page of poems was the number one Google search result for "depressing poetry." (it isn't any more, this was several years ago.)

One time someone stole the blade cover from my vegetable peeler....

LoL that's the weirdest thing I have ever heard of blink.gifxd.png

Someone stole an extra basket I had on my bicycle once, but joke's on them because it was barely holding up with my poor attempts at fixing the rusty and broken parts of it.

I hope the fixings snap and break just when that thieving little jerk has loaded it up with something heavy, valuable and fragile.

One time someone stole the blade cover from my vegetable peeler....

Somebody has also taken the blade cover from my little kitchen knife.

I wonder if someone is putting together some kind of collection?

My friend "took" my purse one time and all the money inside disappeared.

Needless to say, hes not allowed to touch my purse anymore.

Oh geeeeeeze, I have a great story to tell from a couple years back.

Freshman year, Latin I class. A little after the second semester began, almost all of the Latin textbooks disappeared, only to be found like a week later being sold on eBay and Craigslist for about $2 a pop.

Our Latin teacher as well as the entire class were so baffled. I'm pretty sure she caught who did it, and they were in pretty big trouble seeing as they were text books paid for by the school, but I never found out /who/ it was.

Nonetheless, I thought it was pretty funny.

Not having a textbook for translations was lame though.

My friend took my pencil sharpener without telling me, and "experimented" with it by putting hand cream inside all the parts.

Let's just say that the sharpener did not approve.

Somebody stole my math textbook but not the solutions manual for it.... so they didnt even have the answers to the textbook they stole

My next door neighbour once stole all of our SNES games we had in the basement. My family went out for supper and came back to the games gone. The girls brother ended up finding out she took them and we got them back thankfully.

Someone 'tried' to steal my friend's dog today! The guy ended up getting shot 5 times with paint-balls! biggrin.gif He'll never try that again... xd.png

Not strange; It's thought that the mailman stole my DSi when I was 8 when my mentally ill great-uncle let him inside and I had left my DSi on the round table at the front of the house before going to school. Don't get me wrong, I like my 3DS a whole bunch and had it since I was 8. But dammit, the DSi had so many amazing features the 3DS doesn't. And it had my Black version too.

The car vacuum metaphorically stole my second Black version game card, the one my sis had generously traded her shiny Verizion onto. Years later and I still feel bad.

Kinda strange: I often stole random pens and pencils from the teachers. Yup. Not that strange, since I always lost my pencils even with a pencil case.

I also stole one of my sisters' inking pens. Then lost it. Oops

Bottle caps. People have stolen Bottle caps from me.

I'm not sure why, but I'm waiting for someone to make a Fallout 3 joke.

So, I was spending the afternoon at my boyfriend's house. I take off my antique French bracelet and my necklace (something simple I made, special to me but probably worth nothing). Some "friends" drop by for a little while, and when I'm getting ready to leave, the necklace I made was gone and the antique bracelet was untouched. I'm sooo glad they didn't steal the bracelet, but really? The necklace?

I used to collect horse stickers. A girl stole one of my sticker albums, put them in her album and arrived to school the next day saying that her mom had bought her all of those ''new'' stickers. laugh.gif