Kit-the-Useless

If you were a dragon, what would you hoard?

I'd hoard priceless artifacts of power. 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:05 PM, Ratto said:

I would hoard rats, lots of rats! I love rattos!

You know what, me too! Rattie hoarding sounds ideal. (I may or may not already have a mini-hoard...) 

Fluffy pillows! The kind with soft fuzzy cloth. Of course, if I had scales, I couldn't feel the plushy softness, bwrrr. So maybe lizards, instead. This kind!

Any anime merch (figures, manga books, etc.), video games/consoles, smooth gemstones, money (I kinda already do), and dragon statues

I must have posted in this thread years ago, I'm sure of it, but I feel like my ideal hoard has probably changed since then. I'd probably have a flock of birds as my hoard- that would be ideal! I might also hoard gemstones, as typical as it is, but I basically do in real life, so why not as a dragon? ^^;

On 10/03/2018 at 4:02 AM, Flamekitty48 said:

I would hoard books. I love knowledge and learning about the past. 

Yes, that's probably what I'd hoard, too! I mean, I'm not a dragon but I still hoard books and dvds. :P So if I was a dragon, I guess I'd just hoard even more of them. 

I would hoard books, but because I'm a dragon and have supernatural abilities to track down my hoard (currently blanking on the novel; maybe Dragon Slippers?), I'd turn my hoard into a library and hunt down anyone who damaged/did not return a book.

Books, definitely. Although my husband would tell you that I already do! :P

bunnies. oh my god. so many bunnies.

also spacecraft models! i want a huge pile of spacecraft models. like. i need a little curiosity rover model

Thinking lately if I was a dragon I would hoard shiny things like golden/silver/metallic baubles and gems. Maybe even tinsel.

I would hoard shiny things, rocks, pieces of metal, glass, plants, flowers, feathers, and incense.

It would be great.

Princesses. Beautiful princesses. Then I will burn all the knights and princes that tries to save them to crisps!

If I were a dragon I would befriend all the stray dogs in the area and get myself a nice army of dogs to live with. :D

"Hmm, I have to admit, I've never really thought about what I would hoard. But, if I take some time to think about what I like, I think there would be a plethora of oddities such as (carved) bones, coffins, chests or decorative coffers, potion bottles, chains, weapons, different sorts of embalming tools, books and tomes, as well as many other sorts of strange items for my collection. Gems and shiny coins can be added later. I don't care much for currency or very shiny things..."

I would hoard GOLD...  Lots and Lots of Gold, maybe a little Silver...  lol

Ok, ok, I'm a greedy so and so  But I have an ulterior motive.  It is so I can travel around and visit my family all over the place and our places of origin...

I would hoard all animals not only normal ones an fantasy as well making an army that no one can defeat.

Lizards, Snakes, and various other reptiles. I flippin' love reptiles man.

That, or video-games and consoles to play those games on.