Lady_Lunevis

Bienvenue Cimetière

"Really? I was always jealous about your sense of style. You always know how to match things and I can match colors on paper.... but on me... well.. only black." He said softly with a shrug as he rolled out the air mat and pumped it up with a bike pump. He stuck it in the large tent before setting up the sleeping bags. "You get the mat. Although it fits two, I don't want you uncomfortable and besides, my own bed isn't any different then the ground. I sleep like a rock. It wouldn't be a big deal. I don't even know why mom even packed it, she's so much a mother bear. You got the fire up yet? Mom packed sandwiches for lunch, oh and she made up your favorite sandwich. You know me, peanut butter and banana is fine enough. " he pulled out the baggies. "Want a water?"

Dan paused, looking at his friend curiously. "I suppose it just comes," he said quietly. "I like colours." He watched as Crow worked, gently pressing down on the mat with slim fingers to test the material. "You sure?" he asked, before taking a seat on the thing.

He raised an eyebrow as Crow spoke, regarding the other with a chuckle. "Your mom knows me too well," he replied, shifting around in his bag. "All mine gave was a couple of crackers and a first-aid kit." He pulled out said crackers, before accepting the sandwich from Crow. "Thanks." A pause. "Sure, water would be great. You're really prepared, huh?"

"I'm always prepared for nearly anything. I have a first aid kit in my car. Me having asthma makes mom a total mother hen. " He handed him a water bottle and took out his sandwich eating it slowly. He spoke after swallowing. "I'm sure, you have the mat. I have colors in my hair. Fun fact, the white is my natural color. It's odd I know, but it isn't the only thing weird about me. " He said mysteriously.

Dan paused, staring at Crow as he spoke. Oh?

"I'd always assumed you dyed it," he murmured, he too taking a swig of water. "So what? Are you going to tell me you watch me while I sleep, now, dear vampire?" he smiled, offering his friend a reassuring pat. "Don't worry about it too much, Crow. You're fine."

Crow let out a nervous chuckle like he was going to breakdown mentally, or completely embarrassed by something. "Let's just say... if a zombie apocalypse does happen.... stick close to me. I'm.. going to get more firewood for cooking dinner...." He put up his half eaten sandwich and headed off he didn't return until near sunset with only a small arm full of branches and added to the pile getting the hot dogs ready for roasting.

"I don't know about you but I'm tired... I'm going to bed early.. night." After he got his friend all set up he went into the tent and lay in his sleeping bag pretending to be asleep. He didn't have dinner or eat all his lunch, something he does sometimes when something is bothering him. But he's like a stubborn clam, you'll have to pry him open on a subject that's bugging him.

After Crow had headed off, Dan stared at the spot he had been only moments later, the male's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. A zombie apocalypse . . . ? He had hardly thought of such an event--such things were considered fiction, as far as the Asian male was concerned, and he thought it if not slightly suspicious that Crow would be specific as to such an event. The male shrugged it out, laughing awkwardly. "Alright."

Sharp dark eyes watched as his friend set down his lunch, excusing himself to go collect firewood. Oh? Dan sat there, feeling if not slightly abandoned, and waited.

It was almost dark outside when Crow returned, and wordlessly the male piled the wood together and they built a fire. Excited, Dan dug into his sack to retrieve his secret stash of marshmellows and chocolate needed to make s'mores, yet the male's face promptly fell when Crow rejected his dinner and instead went to lie down, in the classic manner of not wanting to be bothered.

Speechless, Dan found it strange how Crow had seemingly changed personalities overnight.

"Crow . . . ?" he asked. "You alright, buddy?"

"It's best not to ask right now my friend. Please, if you really knew..." H heavy sigh and he rolled over inside the tent and pretended to snore. after on hour of this his faux snores died down and he truly was asleep... then came the whimpers. In the dead of the night he bolted awake in a cold sweat and freezes. After he looked and blinked in the dark of the tent he looked around for his friend. spotting him he sighed in relive once he heard the gradual breathing of his asian pal.

A stick snapped loudly outside.

Crow froze once more. A growl sounded. Snatching up a flash light he peeked outside... and properly shrieked diving onto the mattress with danni in a mad attempt to crawl under the covers. "Danni make it go away! chase it off or something make the damned dog go away!" He curls under the covers whimpering near tears as he always got when nere dogs.

((sorry for time jumps ah! crow baby danni save you! ;u;))