BigDreams2108

Do you have a Youtube?

Did you enjoy the channel I shared?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have one, with one video uploaded. That video being a live shiny Totodile on a Japanese copy of Pokemon Soul Silver. It's lame, I know.

But if you like shiny Pokemon and wanna watch it, my username on YT is AngstyFlygon... wink.gif

i have a youtube channel... the link is on my profile (dragon cave) page..... just click my name xd.png....... I talk really awkwardly..... and I have a bit of deep voice........ ill check out jims youtube to see what it is all about

i have a youtube channel... the link is on my profile (dragon cave) page..... just click my name xd.png....... I talk really awkwardly..... and I have a bit of deep voice........ ill check out jims youtube to see what it is all about

His name isn't Jim lol.

It's a Youtuber called SGD.

Why did you think it was Jim?

And yay......Minecraft. :/

As if there wasn't enough Minecraft videos on Youtube.

i call him jim because his username of DC is St.Jimmy

well, I like minecraft....... xd.png I might think about making a WoW thing or a skyrim thing, but I only have unregistered bandicam xd.png.

to change le poll just ask an admin to help.

EDIT: I checked out SGDs channel, it looks super fantastic.... I am just afraid of horror games........

Edited by zorua9

jashykins is my main channel. Do a variety of vlogs ranging from tv shows to movies

Jash Talks is my podcast channel. I currently have Jash Talks, With Extra Happy, and All Hail the Shadowbinder airing new episodes each week. Zone 91 is on hiatus.

Jash Reads is where I read books. Currently doing Animorphs #1 The Invasion by K.A.Applegate.

i call him jim because his username of DC is St.Jimmy

well, I like minecraft....... xd.png I might think about making a WoW thing or a skyrim thing, but I only have unregistered bandicam xd.png.

to change le poll just ask an admin to help.

EDIT: I checked out SGDs channel, it looks super fantastic.... I am just afraid of horror games........

Oh thanks for checking him out! happy.gif

It's ok though, all his games aren't scary. xd.png

jashykins is my main channel. Do a variety of vlogs ranging from tv shows to movies

Jash Talks is my podcast channel. I currently have Jash Talks, With Extra Happy, and All Hail the Shadowbinder airing new episodes each week. Zone 91 is on hiatus.

Jash Reads is where I read books. Currently doing Animorphs #1 The Invasion by K.A.Applegate.

Seems cool.

I'm not somebody who reads blogs or anything though.

I have one with animal videos, education, educational "rant" things...that's what I give most of my attention to.

I also have a more casual channel that I'll put School of Dragons videos on, maybe some animations someday, maybe even videos about DC.

what is a good video recorder, for games like skyrim, world of Warcraft and rotmg and also anyone know of a good youtuber that teaches how to edit videos and add Audacity sound to vids?

what is a good video recorder, for games like skyrim, world of Warcraft and rotmg and also anyone know of a good youtuber that teaches how to edit videos and add Audacity sound to vids?

Fraps is what I'd recommend for screen capture if you're willing to drop the money on it. (There is a free version but it only lets you record 30 seconds.)

As for editing, it would depend on what software you're using. What do you use to edit, I can try to find tutorials for you?

Here's mine

As soon as I get a screen recorder, I'll do let's plays!

Seems you're still young.

Don't rush what you don't have.

Only time can pass until you get everything for Youtube.

Seems you're still young.

Don't rush what you don't have.

Only time can pass until you get everything for Youtube.

Yes, i am smol. And yes, I'm waiting. It's still fun to have.

can you upload videos from xbox ones dmv to youtube? plus I recently spilt some tea on my laptop ( xd.png ) so idk.