Nanashi

1x1 maybe?

((ah! so they can do the prank! show time! hehehe))

Ryu let out a massive breath he seemed to be holding, he had said everything in one breath (that he could do considering the fact he had two sets of lungs) and he looked relived. "I...- was so worried you wouldn't...well because..." His tail flicked indicating his dragon half. "I don't fully know what would happen when the ritual takes place.. I n-never seen one before.. only herd about it..."

Xipilli got a crocodile grin on his face and clicked his nails together. " I am delighted to be apart of this. do you know Spanish? we can discuss it if you do."

((Exactly! Heh.))

Rose's eyes widened when she realized what he was referring to. "J-Just because you're not e-exactly normal in any way doesn't m-mean that I w-wouldn't. ...I t-thought you would have n-noticed that much about me, at l-least," she replied with a small smile. "W-What do you have t-to do for the r-ritual?" she asked a moment later, a bit curious about what exactly was required for it. She was wondering what actually happened during one as well, but if Ryu didn't know, then asking would be rather useless.

"Engañando al segador podría ser divertido," Ashen replied easily. "Si usted puede ocultar Mosi..." He smirked, and his ears and tails 'disappeared'. "Yo puedo hacer el resto."

(("Cheating/Tricking the reaper could be fun. If you can hide Mosi... I can do the rest."))

((mine will be in italics indicating the switch in speech, im too lazy to look it up.))

He flushed. "i-i meant no disrespect, but..... some bonds can be rejected.... I can't tell you about it....mostly because I don't know. Mom never told me. "

"Pranking black bird... we need him to get away from her though for that to happen though..." He tapped his chin.

((That is honestly a better idea.))

"Well, I f-figured it was w-worth an ask, at l-least," Rose said. "...And if I would h-have rejected i-it, then I w-would have been m-making a big mistake," she added on, a bit quieter, her ears feeling like they were burning. But it was true. At least, in her opinion, it was.

"That's simple enough. Next time we take a break, he should put her down. And when that happens, if there's a distraction that gets him a bit farther away and also gets his full attention..." The fox chuckled. "Well, I don't imagine we'd have much difficulty, as long as I'm supposedly 'missing' from the group again."

"You......." He rested his forehead against hers looking into her eyes, his own cheeks scarlet. "....have such a perfect tender soul.....don't ever lose your beautiful view on the world....." He murmurs softly, two claws combing her hair.

"there's so much to learn from your brilliance teacher, a marvelous mind for marvelous ideas. We possibly would break soon, the black bird has been carrying her for a while although I highly doubt he'd complain about getting tired."

Mosi moaned softly and twitched slightly. "snake..."

Rose's breath caught in her throat. "...I don't plan on it," she responded, surprised that she didn't stutter, considering she wasn't even sure if the words would form. A thought came to mind, one that refused to go away. It would be so easy to just lean forwards a small bit and... Her face burned even more at the thought, but now, it wouldn't go away. "A-Ah... May I...?" she mumbled, unsure of what exactly she should do in this kind of situation. Well, as long as Ryu didn't ask her what she meant, she should be fine. Sort of. She wouldn't be a puddle of embarrassed goo, at least.

Llyr paused slightly when Mosi actually made a noise, and twitched. Was she waking up...? It occurred to him that if she wasn't being carried when she woke up, she might... Not hit someone. Just in case. "...We should take a break soon," he states, loud enough for everyone to hear(and also ignoring what Ryu and Rose seemed to be about to do, because it was none of his business).

"I had to learn something from those few centuries," Ashen responded, glancing over at Rose and Ryu. "And seems like not only will we be breaking soon, but also, those two may or may not finally end up kissing. Took them long enough. We already both lost the bet, sadly."

Edited by seacatsmew

His sucked in a breath in a hiss that could be taken for a yes. His ears turned pink at her question, only faintly hearing Llyr and stopped about six feet in the air.

"I should've said fifteen minutes or something. I was so sure they were going to then. Ok... he's probably going to set down the cat now. Get ready the distraction, the other two are too busy smooching to fool our trick."

Mosi moved again shifted her head to his jacket.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

...Well, Ryu didn't move away, and the 'hiss' was close enough to a 'yes' for her, although it did startle Rose a bit, seeing how close they were to each other at the moment. She hesitated again before drawing away slightly, tilting her head a bit- she had kissed people before so she knew how it worked, just... She wasn't used to this sort of situation- and leaning in, her eyes closing partially as she did this, though not completely, so that she knew if Ryu wanted to change his mind at the last second. However, when it didn't seem like it, she closed the almost nonexistent gap between their lips, along with her eyes, and kissed the dragon, ignoring the cheer from Ashen. Or at least trying to. She wondered if her face would be stuck this red forever.

Seeing how Llyr stiffened, turning his full attention to Mosi, Ashen grinned and took a rock from the ground. This was not his best idea. He was going to do it anyways, but it was definitely not his best idea. Making sure that the reaper still wasn't paying much attention, he threw the rock over to an area he was sure the reaper couldn't see all that well, causing a few more rocks to fall. Perfect. The bird's attention went to the rocks, and he put Mosi down to go and investigate. While the reaper did this, the fox put step 'two' into place. "I'm going to go check this area out a bit more. Don't wait up," he announced, switching back to English, before leaving with a wink to Xipilli. Since the bird could see souls, the next part was a bit more difficult, but that just made this more fun! Besides, there were tons of weak decoys around here that would distract blackbird long enough for Xipilli to get Mosi(if he hadn't already) and give him time to transform, while not exhausting the bird or making him more irritated at the fox than normal when he figured out that this was a trick.

It lit the tail of a nearby sleeping dog of some sort on fire, and watched as it woke up and bolted, paying little to no attention to the kitsune that had sort of hidden himself, and instead heading for the reaper who was the closest otherwise. With the reaper now actually distracted- though it wouldn't last long at all- the kistune changed his form into a perfect imitation of Mosi and quickly went through his- her?- memories of the shifter's personality so that he could pull this off easier.

Ryu had kissed before, but this woman was his soul half. He felt like he was struck by lightning (that's happened before too) this caused his tail to become ramrod straight and the plum to fluff as he dropped out of the air and on the ground, holding her tightly. His purr could drown out a lawnmower it was so loud.

Xipilli had carefully picked up the kitty and hid her behind a rock before curling up and around the rock effectively hiding her with thick scaley coils.

Rose pulled away rather quickly when Ryu and her hit the ground- though at first, she wasn't sure if it was just her imagination or not, because that was one interesting kiss- looking startled at his reaction. However, at the realization that she was the reason for this reaction, his purring, and how his tail was currently acting, she ended up hiding her face behind her hands instead. Her lips still tingled from the contact, and that didn't really help her much at all. It was a few seconds before she managed to respond. "T-That was... I-Interesting," she said, slowly pulling her hands away from her face but still unable to look at Ryu in the eye.

After killing the wolf that had appeared out of seemingly nowhere, Llyr returned to the group and... Was very confused when he discovered that Mosi was gone. He glanced around, slightly concerned, when a slight tap on his shoulders caught his attention. "Looking for someone?" a familiar voice asked. The reaper turned around to come face-to-face with Mosi. ...Or, at least, who he thought was Mosi. The fox was greatly amused when the bird didn't seem to catch on to what was going on. "Up already?" he asked, instead. "...Your wounds aren't as bad?" "Nope. Barely even a scratch left." The fox was seriously out of practice, but somehow, the bird was buying it. "But-" Ashen-Mosi took a step forwards and 'tripped'. Right into the reaper's arms. Llyr stared down at him before simply picking him back up. "How about you don't try to walk," Llyr deadpanned, while Ashen mentally smirked. He was really oblivious right now, wasn't he?

Edited by seacatsmew

"Electrifying...." He breathed. His face was a lovely salmon color. "A-Apparently I d-dropped us. S-sorry about t-that." He stammered. His tail wiggled like the back end of a delighted dog, his purr still continuing as he looks at her.

Xipilli watched things with interest. He was so excited his tongue flickered in and out of his mouth quickly.

Mosi..the real Mosi moved more but made no noise. Still hidden in the snakes coils.

((Aha, nothing much then enjoying the show.....))

"I-It's fine. I'm not hurt, a-and it doesn't l-look like you're h-hurt..." Rose paused. "A-Actually, at first, I w-wasn't sure if we h-had actually fell o-or if I was j-just imagining it," she admitted with a shy smile. "T-That was definitely u-unlike any other k-kiss I've ever had," she stated with a slight laugh.

"I can walk perfectly fine," Ashen-Mosi responded, sounding somewhat snappish. Llyr simply raised an eyebrow at this. "And yet, you tripped over literally nothing." "There was a rock." The shapeshifter of sorts paused. "...What happened while I was out?" the not-cat then asked, feigning confusion as the false Mosi glanced over at Ryu and Rose. Partly to make his act more believable, partly because he wanted to make sure that they still weren't paying much attention. "If you're referring to what's happened between those two, they'd explain it better than I." Ashen quickly decided against that, as it'd likely blow his cover, and that was a bad idea anyways.

"It c-currently was..... I-I mean for me as well.. it was definitely different.. but a good different. It shocked me, and I c-couldn't focus..... that's w-why we fell..." He rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Xipilli watched the prank closely, oblivious to the awakening Of the real mosi.

"I have t-to agree with t-the good d-different part," Rose said. "...Ah, seems l-like I'm not t-the only one s-stuttering this time," she suddenly noted with a slightly breathless giggle. "At l-least we know what t-to expect n-next time, right?" The human paused. "...I-If you're o-o-okay w-with a next time, t-that is!" she quickly added on.

"They seem to be busy, so no." The trickster squirmed a bit in the reaper's hold, not exactly used to being carried in a human form for this long, earning a slightly curious glance that the person in his grasp ignored in favor of making it seem like he was trying to get closer to Llyr. The bird tensed up, a clear sign to the fox that he wasn't used to this. ...Which would make this much easier, in his opinion. "What are you doing?" he asked cautiously, ignoring the 'voices' in his head who seemed very happy about this turn of events. "You're warm." That was a lie; The reaper's temperature was lower than his usual one was. Then again, not everyone had fur, or could light themselves on fire without any consequences. "...You still have a bit of the venom in you, don't you." It wasn't a question. "If I did, then do you really think I'd have the strength for this?" The reaper only looked at the shifter with suspicion. This was going downhill, fast. ...But hey, he did manage to catch the bird off-guard, and he didn't seem to suspect it was the fox and not the cat he was holding. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. How would I know?"

((I feel like this will end with Ashen being dropped.))

Ryu turned scarlet. " Oh.. um...y-yes... i w-would like that..." his tail started wagging.

Xipilli was giggling until- " Imma alive... or im back from the dead to haunt you all, wateva works!" Mosi giggled and got drunkenly to her feet. "Anyone else see a pretty rainbow?" She giggled again. The toxin was almost entirely out of her system only hallucinations and dizziness remained.

Rose paused, the movement out of the corner of her eye catching her attention. She stared at Ryu's tail for a moment before bursting out in giggles. "Y-Your tail, is, ah, v-very e-expressive," she said with a smile, in between giggles. "I-It's kind of c-cute."

Llyr and Ashen both looked over at Mosi. It took the reaper about five seconds to realize what was going on, and as soon as those five seconds were up, he dropped Ashen, earning a startled yelp from the fox, and walked over to the actual skinwalker. "Mosi, you're practically drunk. Come here," he ordered. Mostly because she didn't seem to completely have her balance down, and if she was hallucinating, then that might end up even worse.

Meanwhile, Ashen got up, grumbling and hanging his form to a three-tailed fox again. He carefully took his 'star ball' from his tail, grateful that it wasn't so much as scratched, and then shook the dirt out of his fur. He sat down, watching the bird and the cat, grinning mentally to himself at this all. The birdy was quite attached to the kitty, wasn't he? And he was so oblivious to it right now as well...

"No d-different than a dogs. Oh... um the cat is awake finally.." He managed to get out from his crimson face turning the attention away from him.

Xipilli slithered over to dust off the fox. "Well, it worked for a while. He'd probably be on to you the next time... but.. there's always the Dragon or the mouse." He suggested with a grin.

She stuck out her lip, blinking at the approaching reaper. "Am not! Oh.... I know you!" although she wobbled occasionally more like someone with a nice buzz going on, she trotted over to the reaper and pressed her palms on his cheeks puckering his lips. "You're the angel who saved me from that nasty snakey! Wow your eyes are all shining and sparklies and almost golden. They're gorgeous... your hair is soft.... purr.." She proceeded to lightly tug her fingers through his hair and rubbed her cheek against him like a cat does.

Ryu snorted and covered his mouth with a hand. Xipilli was holding his breath so he wouldn't laugh. Mosi was more loose and open when drunk or in that state otherwise she wouldn't even be doing that at all.

Llyr was a bit confused and uncomfortable with what was going on. Especially when she rubbed her cheek against him, because although he knew it was just because she was a cat, it was still odd, having someone do that to him. "Yes, you are practically drunk," he deadpanned. "Venom must not be completely out of your system. ...And I'd appreciate it if you've stop with the-" He sort of fumbled for words, as he was never good with them to begin with. "The touching," he finally decided was as good of a word as any. "Why are you even- You're-" The reaper's face was tinged a very, very light pink, barely even noticeable, but still there. "My eyes aren't that pretty," he finally said, averting his gaze. How did you even react to a situation like this?

Rose turned her attention to the cat and the reaper when Ryu mentioned that the cat was awake, and let out a slight laugh at what was happening and just how uncomfortable Llyr looked at this change of events. Although, it was hard to tell at first, since his face was being squished. When Mosi moved her hands, though, it was a bit easier to see. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands to keep any other noises from getting out.

"You have a point, though I'd need to find a skull before I try the dragon. Can't make that much... Dragon, out of nothing," Ashen responded. "But I haven't been a naga for quite a while. It'll be fun.” The fox grinned at the thought. He turned most of his attention back to the birdy and the cat again, his mental grin wider at the reaper's reaction to all of this. "In all my years of life, I've never seen a reaper look this uncomfortable," Ashen stated.

Mosi looked at him with a quivering lip. "Why don't you want me to touch you? Do you.... not.. like me?" she took a step back from him. She started to cry. "You don't like me?" she sniffed. "But you saved me, you wouldn't do that if you didn't like me... "

"Oh dear... not the right words to say." Ryu muttered.

"Could it be a talon? I have one. I keep any valuables in my necklace, only I have the talon and my first lost fang..."

Llyr sighed. Looks like it was him making someone cry this time, and for a different reason than people normally cried when it involved him. "I didn't mean it like that," he responded. "...I like you. I just... I'm not used to contact," he slowly explained, sort of embarrassed for reasons he didn't quite understand. "Especially not when you're acting like... This. No one needs to do anything they'll regret."

"...Well... He i-isn't the b-best at talking to p-people in general, s-so I'm not surprised t-this isn't very d-different," Rose stated.

"Afraid not. A giant leaf, reeds, or a skull are the only things that would work; Other bones wouldn't provide enough material to work with, and it doesn't look like there's any plants around here that won't kill me. ...Hmm, but seeing as this place is filled with lots of the dead... I don't think it'd be hard to find one," Ashen responded, glancing around. "Ah, jackpot." The fox stood up and walked over to a pile of bones, pushing them around with his muzzle before he found a skull, still in rather good shape. He began carefully rolling it back to the snake, sitting behind it after he managed to do so. "This should do, when the time is right."

Mosi leapt on him wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Yae You like me... smell nice...ni ni gorgeous...zzzzz" she once again fell asleep in his arms.

Xipilli looked a little queasy. "Are you sure it's a dragon skull? Shifters are rare and that looks like a werewolf...."

Ryu had recovered quickly. "Why are you still stuttering? There's nothing to be nervous about anymore..."

((And I am stuck))

"It's not a dragon skull. That'd require more effort to get, and besides, as long as I have material to work with, it doesn't matter what it is. ...After all, a leaf works just as well as a skull, and it doesn't turn me into a leaf," Ashen replied. If he was in his human form, he would have smirked. But as he was currently a fox, he instead simply nodded at the skull. "...Ah? You look uncomfortable," he stated.

Rose averted her gaze, looking slightly guilty. "A-Ah, well... I-It's not just that," she responded quietly. "...I-It just... Pops u-up. U-Usually when I'm stressed. I-It's not, ah, just because I-I'm nervous," she explained, somewhat slowly. "I-It's a bit hard to control u-usually."

Llyr tensed up again when Mosi ended up back in his arms, and was about to respond to what she said- gorgeous? really?- when suddenly, the female was asleep. He stared at her in slight disbelief, before sighing. "Should we start continuing, or wait a bit longer?" he asked the rest of the group.

" Oh..... Um, well.. there's a place in the Aztec ruins ... where its all decorated with human skulls dipped in gold, my....my ma dragged me in there and tried to sacrifice me when i was hatched., it's scary when the first hing you see is your mother holding a sacrificial knife above you. i never liked that place. " he said with a shiver before slithering ahead.

Ryu kissed her cheek tenderly. "We're almost out now ...come on, lets finaly get you of this dreadful place besides..."

he turned her head so she looked at him and gave her a small smile. "I find it rather cute. Lets continue Llyr" He said as he picked up rose and walked along with the blackbird.

"Well, that sounds interesting. I mean, people have tried to burn me before, and also nearly killed me, though killing me wasn't their intention exactly- it's a sort of violent and long story- but no one, especially not Mama, has ever tried to sacrifice me. I can imagine how that might be scary, though." Sort of. He decided not to mention how he might want to check it out later; The snake gave him a bit of an idea on where it was, after all, and he might as well not bring up memories like that even more. Ashen easily walked alongside Xipilli after changing shapes to 'human' so that he could carry his skull.

Rose was a bit too shocked to react much at all, minus staring at Ryu with wide eyes. Usually, people either said her stuttering and stammering were annoying, or they didn't mind it at all. The latter was very much preferable, usually, but then you have him, calling it cute? That... That was highly unexpected. She didn't mind it, no, it was just that she was sort of in shock, but in a good way, if there was a good way. She only vaguely registered that he picked her up. The part of her mind that registered that figured it was a good thing that he did, because she was sort of having issues right now.

Llyr nodded as Ryu said to continue, Xipilli and Ashen not responding and instead beginning to move again, and began leading the group again, back to carrying Mosi. Although, now, he also tried to ignore the thoughts of what just happened with Mosi. A interesting as that was, it was a distraction he could save for later. A little voice from a soul whispered 'it's proof'. He didn't dare question what it was saying.

Ryu continued to purr softly holding her as he walked. He can smell fresh air and his senses tingled with the energy of his element so close. He was eager to leave this place, clear his and rose's names of all charges and return to his life. Now he found his life bond, he can make her happy and protect her for the rest of his days. He kissed her cheek tenderly again. "What's the matter? Why are you looking so supised? Has nobody told you that your stuttering was adorable? It truly is, either way, from nervousness or stress, I find it cute. You shouldn't be so surprised sweet flower, I am your life bond, everything about you, even any flaws others see, would be perfection in my eyes. " He said softly with a little smile. "You are perfect in every way possible to me, never doubt that Sweet Rose"

"It was. It really was. I think we're almost outside now. Would... would you be..... leaving us? I know your kind are...solitary creatures...but..I..." He scraped one nail over another as he fell silent.

Mosi moaned against his shoulder and muttered something along the lines of: "Handsome Angel nice and cool."