silverfox12578

Birthdays are awesome!

Hi there! Here's a place where we can wish everyone a happy Birthday!

If it is your birthday, feel free to tell me all about it: How old did you turn? What presents did you get? What did you do for the special day and did you enjoy it? biggrin.gif

I started this topic because its My birthday today, (8th August 2015), and I just turned 18. My parents took me to go to a medieval festival and yes it was Awesome! They brought me lots of sweets (lol) and a new camera.

Happy Birthday to everyone!! biggrin.gif

(PS. I did do a search and didn't find anything but my internet sometimes glitches and it doesn't search properly! I really apologize if this is a duplicate!)

Edited by silverfox12578

August 6th was my B-Day. I didn't get to have a party yet but I will be towards the middle of this month. I'm also going to be making smores later with my dad and Sister. Possibly my closet friend, if he wants to.

I'll be honest, I don't want presents, just the money. Because then I can buy my own presents from them. As I am 19 now and my family buys me things I plain don't like, heh. (Today's FNaF's 1 Year Anniversary.)

May 1st already passed, but it's my birthday!

This year (at the time I am writing this), I have turned 21 years old and enjoying every last moment of it.

My birthday is on March 18

I'm turning 18 next year xd.png can't wait!

My birthday is a week from today. biggrin.gif I'm kind of excited because on that day we have a field trip to a farm to learn how to do a physical exam and possibly draw blood from cows.

My birthday is 20th. February. (And It was second day of year in lunar calendar. I don't count lunar calendar so it isn't necessary)

I became 20 at last birthday. I remember that day was similar with other day in winter vacation.

Edited by sh20000sh

My birthday was September 14th and I turned 21. :3 I had an awesome party and went out to see Jurassic World in theaters, and celebrated in the Cheesecake Factory, all a day before my birthday. biggrin.gif Then had my presents on my actual birthday, my fave foods too, and then during the last week of September, I had a whole week in Sedona, Arizona and appreciated the amazing beauty and stores and spas of the place! <3 I still have a lot of awesome stuff from that! xd.png

I got some DVDs, a mini-fridge, pretty stones, an awesome obsidian dagger [bought in Sedona along with the stones!], new books, a cool poster of my favorite fandom "The Betrayal Knows My Name," a new nightmask for sleeping, some pretty cinnamon-honey soaps, a necklace pendent, and the best of all that brought me to tears when I got it... a heirloom 14 k gold signet ring with my dad's family coat of arms on it. TT.TT

Omfg, he told me the story behind it too! His grandfather [my great-grandfather] had gotten into genealogy, and loved heraldry, but was frustrated by the Charles family not having a family coat of arms so he designed one for the family. He was a jeweler and made one ring [up to 5 at the most but my dad only knows of one for certain] and handed it to my dad's father [my grandfather] when he turned 21. When my dad turned 21, he got the ring from his father, and then when I turned 21, he handed it to ME. TTATT *sobbing in tears of joy and overwhelmedness still* My mom was SO SURPRISED because my dad NEVER told her about the ring's existence up until now. TT.TT *SO MOVED*

I still have it in its original plastic box and original wrapping too and carefully stored in a pride of place. o.o Even when I get it resized to fit me, I would wear it only on special occasions I think. o.o

Ya know what the awesomeness part of that is? TTATT The coat of arms has TWO DRAGONS on it!!!! I LOVE Dragons like NOTHING ELSE. Most of my dad's family came from Wales which has a dragon on its flag, so that's where my great-grandfather got it from. But it could've SO EASILY have been a different animal or motif so the fact that it has not just one, but TWO DRAGONS on it, is even extra-specialer to me! TTATT~~

I had an AWESOME birthday, one to remember for the rest of my LIFE. TTwTT~~ *happy cry still*

laugh.gif It's my birthday!

Happy birthday! ✿

user posted image

My birthday is the 14th of March. When I last had a birthday, I turned 15. I didn't have that much of a big party though, as I'm not that much into parties in general. So instead of a 'traditional' party, we just invited both of my grandparents and other relatives to our house to have some cake and stuff. My family and friends still gave me presents, which made me really happy. smile.gif

I wonder if I'm going to have a party next year - some of my friends say the age of 16 is special for some reason. Maybe I'll just call them to come hang out with me. Birthdays are great like that.

wub.gif Thank you all for the birthday greetings!

user posted image

My birthday is today! I'm 23 now. Today has been a great day~

biggrin.gif Bazinga! What a coincidence. We have the same birthday. ohmy.gif Welp, I'm not sure though. It shows 17 October in the forums but then again it might be different due to the time zone. I'm from GMT +8. Anyway, forgot to greet you a warm and joyous day on your birthday!

user posted image

Edited by georgexu94