Seghs

When does your next dragon mature? What is it?

(I searched for a thread like this but couldn't find one, if one exists please direct me to it and close this one!)

*vibrates in excitement*

When does your next egg hatch? How about your next hatchling that's going to grow up? I'm excited for my first egg to hatch (I have some hatchies but they were gifts so this one's gonna be my first!)

My CB Pyro Xeno egg can hatch in 10 or so hours and I can't wait to get online tomorrow and see them! Then next is my CB Ice, and then my two CB stripes (hopefully I get a male and a female)

As for hatchlings there's a bunch so I'm not gonna list them all, but my CB Summer Seasonal is closest to growing up! Only 1 day and a few hour!

Edited by Seghs

You know, I can't think of a thread like this anywhere. Odd.

I'll bite. My next hatchling to grow will be this gal. I can't breed her a mate until Halloween but I'm kind pleased with the idea.

these two eggs are going to be incuhatchable in a couple hours. I have some Spirit Wards that are right about to grow up too. I'll have to go name them soon. xd.png

You know, I can't think of a thread like this anywhere. Odd.

I'll bite. My next hatchling to grow will be this gal. I can't breed her a mate until Halloween but I'm kind pleased with the idea.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A1MPB

I influenced mine to be the opposite gender. Isn't that funny?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MARfq this egg will hatch in a day and this gal http://dragcave.net/lineage/8baIT will grow up in a few hours~

CB female canopy. Twas a random AP hatchie grab while I was camping the page last night waiting for a specific egg to grow up.

Of intentional dragons, it's a tie between her and him tomorrow evening.

Next eggs to hatch will be three 2nd gen xenos from various projects, all bred in the same couple minutes so they're also a tie.

I like this thread idea. A random sampling of whatever we're catching/breeding, like seeing what happens when you put your entire music library on 'shuffle'.

Edited by Gryphonic

This bab will be growing in three hours and thus completes all the 2Gs from Frills that I need for my lineage!

As for the egg... it grows tomorrow! biggrin.gif

Chances are my next dragon to mature will be a water lol.

Random update!

Next hatchie to grow up: her

Next egg to hatch: these two. (Unless I snag something out of the AP.)

Next to grow up is probably a caveborn female Day Glory Drake, in about 6 hours.

Next to hatch is probably a Black from Heartseeker checker, a lovely gift to be a mate for a Heartseeker that I snagged last season, in about 1 day 17 hours (unless I snatch an egg from the AP in the meantime).

My eggs are all fresh from the AP, two Anagallis, two Cassares, a Pillow, a Black, and a Royal Crimson. They're all due to hatch in 5-6 hours.

The next hatchlings to grow up will be in one hour, five hours, and seven hours.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

An anagallis male and a frostbite male should grow up in 6 hours. smile.gif