Erfeydes

Gothicat World

Hi everyone !

user posted image

http://gothicat-world.com/

I'm opening this topic to present you Gothicat World, a french adoption game since June 2010.

Don't worry, for those who would want to join us, the site is translated in english don't forget to click the english flag at the top of the page. wink.gif

You can adopt 6 eggs per species, for a total of 30 eggs per month ! New eggs are up for adoption on the 1st day of each month, it's the perfect occasion to continuously enlarge your collection ! To complete your collection, you can trade the creatures you have several times for creatures other players wish to trade !

The creatures grow by themselves, so you don't have to log in each day to make them evolve.

There are 5 regular species :

- the Destrinos: horses

- the Lunaris: wolves

- the Minoushas: felines

- the Stoufix: rodents

- the Flamiris: fairy dragons

There are some other additionnal species (new species are oftenly created), you can find most of them during quest or events (We organise events for big days like Christmas, Halloween etc...).

As soon as you adopt your creatures, you can take care of them continuously at each step of their growth, cuddle them, feed them, brush them, make them play and let them explore the GothiWorld. Explorations will allow you to discover treasures that will gradually expand your inventory. (but don't worry, it's not necessary if you don't have time !)

You will find all you need to take care of your creatures in the shops !

Thanks to the explorations and to the shops, you can get accessories that will allow you to totally personnalize your creatures : armors, capes, wings, horns and other ornaments will come soon in the GothiWorld to make your adventure even more unique !

Show your creatures online : each net surfer that clicks on one of your creature will add two experience points to it ! The number of clicks per day is unlimited as long as each click is given from a different person. (But don't worry, it' optionnal and the number of click don't alter their growth !) So, which creature will be the most powerful on the GothiWorld ?

More and more in preparation, this world have a lot of surprises and is still in development... wink.gif

You are welcome to Gothicat World if you decide to join ! biggrin.gif

(and if you have questions, we have a forum or you can contact me here or on Gothicat World itself, I'm Kaktus there !)

CURRENT EVENT

Don't forget to make your monthly adoptions <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's see what's new !

5 Ekoyus were added to Creatura.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And new accessories were also added at Abie & Mooa, the accessories shop ! All in different colors of course.

For Destrinos: Floral decorations, long feathers, goaties, cloven hooves

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For Minoushas: Butterflies wings with two shapes

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For Stoufix: A little "me time" with a bath and charlottes

For Lunaris: Wigs, socks, butterflies wings with two shapes and a hat, veil, skirt and blouse with a gothic touch

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For Flamiris: Wings

I hope you like those news !

PETS PREVIEW

coming soon, I will make a cute one with all the species ! (but for the moment you can check out the site, on the index there are the 5 regular species !)

I hope to have managed to awaken your curiosity! I hope to see you soon. <3

Edited by Erfeydes

Wow, the art looks really impressive. Is clicking your pets the only way to get them to grow?

I've kind of bogged myself down right now with new games, but I think I will keep an eye on this one. Not sure how this site got past me all these years. Maybe I didn't catch the English translation flag up top. blink.gif

Yay, the art is really beautiful ! Clicking them is optionnal and will give them some experience points (for a future update of the game teehee ~) you just have to wait and they will grow throughout the month !

Don't forget to tell me your username if you join, I will send you some creatures <3 Yeah sometimes people don't notice it, that's why I'm taking the time to post on internationnal forums to make them notice ! biggrin.gif

Yay, I hope you will join and stay for a long time biggrin.gif We need to expand the international side ! ^^

Hi everyone !

The Cameo Black Star Destrinos have arrived at Creatura !

For those of you who will buy the pack, a fifth Destrinos, Asterie, is offer. wink.gif

Enjoy while they are available !

Available until September 8th.

Edited by Erfeydes

Ok, I couldn't help it anymore, I joined. Those are some mighty pretty looking horses. Starscream64 there, too.

I can't guarantee how active I will, be, though! *skips off to play with new sparkly animals*

Oh ! I'm glad you joined ! I hope you are enjoying your stay. smile.gif Don't forget to send your duplicates to your duplicates group. (so I can send you something teehee~)

What's your username OceanLorde ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's see what's new !

5 Ekoyus were added to Creatura.

And new accessories were also added at Abie & Mooa, the accessories shop ! All in different colors of course.

For Destrinos: Floral decorations, long feathers, goaties, cloven hooves

For Minoushas: Butterflies wings with two shapes

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For Stoufix: A little "me time" with a bath and charlottes

For Lunaris: Wigs, socks, butterflies wings with two shapes and a hat, veil, skirt and blouse with a gothic touch

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

For Flamiris: Wings

I hope you like those news !

Edited by Erfeydes