MissMarifire

What'd you have as a midnight snack?

Title says all. What'd you eat as a midnight snack? Usually midnight snacks are fairly light, although you could just be a fatty like me and eat one of those one-serving microwave lasagnas. What can I say, they're pretty good. Either way, post it!

It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of chips or ice cream, other times if I'm hungry I'll have a bowl of cereal or soup. Last night it was soup.

A slice of ham/salami wrapped around a slice of cheese. According to my parents I've been doing that as my standard night-time snack since about three years old!

Something with nuts, dried fruit and a piece of bread. Preferably with something to drink as well.

Though I'm not usually up at midnight.

Chocolate Chip cookies and milk all the way. If I'm already awake, why not rile myself up further with sugar? Go big or go home, as they say.~

I don't "snack" at midnight.

I FEAST!!!

On a serious note, my stomach usually realizes it's empty at around midnight, so I usually chug down large amounts of food. Last night's three course meal was Tomato and cucumber Salad, Hot Pot and a chocolate croissant for desert.

Chocolate milk. Almost every single night I wake up around 1am craving chocolate milk.

Lots of dark chocolate. 70% cacao, more bitter than I'm used to, but delicious nonetheless.

Icecream... It calls to me at night...

Ok, I'm lying that is what my grandma said to me... seemed perfect for this...

Jerky. Like beef jerky. I prefer deer to beef tho. When I get the rumblies, only deer jerky can satisfy them! (Better than hands, at least) But joking and references aside, I LOVE deer jerky.

Once, I made a few stops downstairs to snaggle Ice Cream from the freezer.

But that was at my grandparents' house where it is much easier