Confused Cat

Favorite Drake breed

Which Drakes do you like most?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me I'd say Night Glories and Glaucus drakes are tied for my fave followed by Spotted and the Day Glories. I wish I could breed Glaucus drakes with Tri-Horn Wyverns because blue and brown look amazing together and so would those dragons~

Ochres followed by Greater Spotted for me. Greater Spotted are really growing on me though, may end up liking them more that ochres!

Day Glories, definitely. Wish I could breed them with golds wub.gif

Too bad drakes only breed among themselves, that combo would be too perfect to be true! wub.gif That's why it isn't, probably. tongue.gif

Day Glory Drakes!!! They're probably actually in my top 3 all-time favorites (that aren't holiday dragons because I love so many of those...). I was sooo lucky to get one without even knowing what they were, on my first day. I imagine that if I hadn't I'd be desperately searching for one ^u^

Ochredrakes are so lovely. They are among my favorites of all dragon sprites, and I wish I could breed them with everything!