Confused Cat

Favorite Drake breed

Which Drakes do you like most?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope polls like this are allowed?

(I think it shouldn't be a problem, as long as nobody says "I hate xyz drakes because they're ugly!" or similar...)

I made it because I have a clear favorite and would like to know what the rest of the world thinks. smile.gif

(Edit: uh and now it looks like I can't vote because I clicked "view results" before I voted. Oops. unsure.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

I wish glaucus weren't drakes, I would've loved to breed them with a few dragons and unfortunately they don't really look good bred with any of the other drakes. Or rather, the others don't look good bred with glaucus drakes. xd.png

It's still Ochredrakes for me. They are just one of the finest dragons we have, and I'd have many, MANY more than I do now if they could breed with Royal Crimson, Reds, Nocturnes, Anagallis, Brutes, Terrae, etc! They are just exquisitely drawn, and there is nothing in the regular dragons that matches their color range. wub.gif

Howler Drakes by far. I adoooore them. I think they're some of the best sprites and their description is so cute. I imagine them chattering and screeching at everything and comparing hoards of mushrooms. <3

Spotted drakes are my favorite.

I adore the Day Glory's sprite, so shiny. wub.gif

Night Glories are second favorite, followed by Howlers (they grew on me after I started breeding them), then by Glaucus. All so pretty.

Also my first drake was a Night Glory, and my second was a Day Glory, so they're rather special to me.

The poll keeps saying I already voted although I didn't. Meh.

So... for the record: Greater Spotted Drakes! smile.gif

I might not make (many) lineages with them (I only planned three biggrin.gif ), but I like the sprite, the colors, and it seems I just have a tendency to love forest dragons. (Terrae. Plated Colossus.)

2nd would be the Glory Drakes, especially the Day Glory, just because they're so pretty with those curly things on their wings and the shiny colors.

Howlers are my fave followed closely by ochres. I love how many greater spottd cb eggs get sent to the AP and tend to frequently pick those up. I don't really collect any of the other drakes.

My favourites are the Howlers, both for the incredibly detailed and well-drawn sprites and for their usefulness in lineages. Glaucus are a VERY close second though.

Day Glory, they just look magical. If I were a mythical flying creature I would want wings just like that!

Ochredrakes! They've been some of my favourite sprites ever since they were released (I still don't know if I prefer the updated sprite or the original, either; I guess both are gorgeous). smile.gif If the Glaucus drakes only had their male sprite, though, and not their female sprite, they would outrank the Ochredrakes as a species - the male Glaucus sprite is my favourite drake sprite.

*hugs both Glaucus and Ochredrakes*

Day Glories, definitely. Wish I could breed them with golds wub.gif

Close second is the howler drake.

I love the Night Glory Drakes! I have one currently, and im hoping to get a Day Glory one to breed with her.

It was funny, my Night Glory (Who will hopefully mature soon), was my first dragon that I ever got on here and I had no prior knowledge about the site or anything. Needless to say I was shocked when I found out I got an uncommon one on my first grab.

I like the Glaucus, and then the Glories as a close second.

Glaucus, then Dayglory/Ochredrakes, then Howlers as favorites. We really need more variety in drake (and pygmy!) breeds, though, for lineage building. wink.gif

*Pokes TJ*

*Goes back to MSPaint puttering*

Glaucus are my favorite. If I wasn't so obsessed with collecting every Guardian and Tidal I could find I'd have more on my scroll. laugh.gif

Ochres only because I can't recall what those other ones looked like and I'm too lazy to dig through my scroll.

Appearance-wise, I like both glory drakes best. But I love the design basis for the Glaucus Drakes.