Atherys

Spirit Ward Naming Plans

So what's your naming plans for these glowy new dragons?

Personally, I named my male "Spirited Away Eterniai" (Eterniai/Eternia is my suffix for CB dragons) and my female "Spirited Soul Eternia".

One word names. Had to take some liberties with spelling/plurality.

I have:

Spectres

Spectrall

Spirituals

Spirituall

Spirrited

As you can see, they relate either to specters or spirits. So original. =P

I had serious naming block on these so I just called half of them the first things that popped into my head and the other half spaced out words. XP

Not a Cavern Lurker

Shadowbinder's Apprentice

Alpha Nightfury

Shadow Warden

Umbral Guardian

G l o w s t i c k

S p i t e

O i l

S h a d o w b i n d e r

P u r g e

Spirit Ward? How about Hospital Ward.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Messenger of Anubis (because I happen to love ancient Egypt)

The Spirit Banisher (obviously the ability of these dragons)

Warging Shadow (an obvious reference to George R.R. Martin)

Firework Factory (couldn't take "Fireworks factory" - Spyro 3: Year of the dragon level name)

Jelena Gavrilovic (named after the Serbian actress who gave the voice to Elsa in "Frozen")

The Second Gong (the original title of Poirot "Dead man's mirror" episode)

Secluded Memory (chapter 7 of my fiction "Traces of eternity")

Bug Lite (level 25 in Crash Bandicoot Warped - 3rd game in the series)

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I'm naming mine all to do with ghost hunting and the paranormal :3

So far I have named all but one after episode titles of the 1990s TV series called Ghost Stories.

@Tabs-One of mine is named Back Ward...with reference to a hospital ward. xd.png

Once I run out of episode names, I might start naming them after haunted hospitals and asylums.

Edited by Jazeki

I decided to give all my CBs the surname "Soulfire," a nod to Jim Butcher's Dresden Files books and the inner fire that the sprites display during the night. Seemed fitting to me.

Patronus Substitute

laugh.gif Because well, who needs to conjure a Patronus which is highly advanced magic when we got this beauties around?

I plan on naming them all after their coding much like my other dragons but then my FNaF dragon request got popular so I had to reserve as many FNaF names as possible. Sad thing is pretty much every boy name turned female. I have six females and one male. sleep.gif Terrific. *slowclaps*

Patronus Substitute

laugh.gif Because well, who needs to conjure a Patronus which is highly advanced magic when we got this beauties around?

Hmm, that name is not so spectacular as I thought it was. So unlike me. I give lovely names to Halloween dragons and this one looks like one of them. I should give a good name.

That's why I decide on using the poem. Due to availability of names, I use:

Late at 'Night

When 'spirits are at play

We glow bright

To keep evil away

They are temporarily reserved- by naming my other dragons, until my Spirit Wards grow and I find two more. "Late at Night" is obviously taken; the reason why I put an apostrophe.

Also, anyone who wants the name "Patronus Substitute" can use it; I'm not going to use it anymore.