AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Tara nodded as well before both she and Ashley smiled when they saw the new bow that Fenrir had made for King.

"I'd like that," Ashley said in reply still with the smile on her face to what King said about teaching her to shoot again before she had her attention go to the board to see what Fenrir wrote there regarding why he got King a new bow as well as his and Tara's plans later. She nodded before turning her attention back to King and asking after she had finished eating, "Want to go now while it's still light out or would you prefer to go a little while later?"

Tara finished eating as well before bringing her plate over to the sink to wash it and once it had been washed, she started to take the rest of the stuff off of the table to put them away.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Lets go now so we can see the target. " He grabbed his arrows and headed out the door to the little range. He shot the first three to test out his new bow before handing it to her along with an arrow.

Fenrir scrubbed the dished. A soft sigh at the quite. He likes the quite, but also doesn't. When it was just him he had music on or the window open to hear the birds or rain on the roof because it gets too quiet. He signed a thank you to Tara for helping him clean, then he went around fixing the pictures that was tilted and cleaned off the board for tomorrow.

Ashley nodded before following King out towards the woods and the target range that he had set up there. She watched him shoot three arrows towards a few targets before she was handed the bow and an arrow. She nodded a thanks to him before taking up the position to shoot the bow. After she did that, she closed one of her eyes so that she could focus her attention better on the target she was aiming at before shooting it through the ring but it didn't go through very straight and ended up hitting the edge of one of the sides of it.

Tara nodded back in acknowledgment before finishing up with everything else by putting the leftover food into Tupperware containers to enjoy eating other days of the week. "So what should we do before going patrolling or should we just go patrolling now?" she asked curiously after washing her hands.

"Okay you need to lift your elbow, and look with both eyes, not just one. Your hips should be facing this way..." He stood with his hips to the side upper body slightly twisted. "It's the core muscles and the back.. right between the shoulder blades. That's where the power comes from, to aim point your finger with the hand on the bow. That's how you aim it." He handed her another arrow. "Now draw back and hold it."

Fenrir tilted his head considering and wrote on the board they'll be back later. He nodded to her question. We can go now He headed out to the forest, heading to a cluster of bushes. He stopped and turned around signing to her. Normal werewolves can shift with their clothes on, but my first shift was before the proper time. Because of this I need privacy to shift. If you don't mind waiting for a moment.... He shifted from foot to foot before slipping through the trees and dispersing in the brush.

Ashley nodded when she heard everything that King said and tried doing what he said for her to do in order to shoot the arrow better and once he handed her another arrow, she tried again. This time she positioned herself like he told her and did what he said to do about the arrow and this time it went straight through the ring without hitting any of the sides like it had done earlier.

Tara nodded and then followed him to the woods before nodding again when she saw what he signed regarding him needing privacy to shift and didn't follow after him. She then shifted into her own wolf form with her clothes still on and waited for him to come back shortly afterward while looking around the clearing that she was in and see what the best direction would be to go on their patrol.

"Alright, now try with the actual target and not the ring hoop. Try to hit one of the inner rings of this target. Don't worry about hitting the bullseye, you are just re-learning how to shoot again." He tapped the wooden target on the tree.

Fenrir trotted out. His fur midnight black and shadow grey, scars on his flanks like a wolf dug in his claws to pull him back. Some on his belly and sides half hidden by thick fur. His back had fur parted, some spots pink gashes showed. The scar on his neck shows up in this form, the fur parting around it like the red sea to Moses, in a jagged line from his jaw bone to his chest. His size was intimidating with his cold silver eyes. He broke whatever tension between them by tilting his head and lulling out his tongue in a silly fashion. "What way do we go?" He twitched his whiskers.

Ashley nodded once more before taking another arrow, pulling back on the string of the bow after having the arrow perched where it should be on her finger, and then shooting it at the target afterward. It sailed through the air and lodged itself into one of the two circles below the bullseye.

"So that's what you sound like. How about we go north?" Tara said and asked after hearing what he asked her and after he came out from the brush beyond them a little ways.

"There we go! One more time before it gets to dark. I snuck in ice cream sandwiches and we can have those with the pudding!" He grinned. "Then maybe watch a movie? You can pick it out."

"Actually, I'd have a Irish accent, but yes. Let's head up there then." He turned and trotted along a deer path to the north, heading more into the mountains."Your wolf form is pretty... He said as he trotted away looking back slightly to see if she followed him.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Okay and oooh. I haven't had one of those in awhile," Ashley said in reply to everything that King said before shooting another arrow at the target and this time it lodged itself into the circle next to the bullseye.

"Oh okay but I like your voice as it is now. Okay and thanks. Your wolf form's handsome," Tara said in reply to everything that he said with a blush on her cheeks as she followed after him to the deer path that led towards the north.

"Nice! Alright let's go inside." He gets the arrows and went inside getting her a ice cream sandwich. "Here!" He grinned getting a bowl of pudding and after peeling off the wrapping, dipped the bar in the pudding taking a bite. "Best of both worlds." He attempted to lick off the pudding he got on the corner of his mouth.

Fenrir's ears lay flat, glad for the dark fur as he blushed. T-thank you... um.. up here the path widens a bit if you want to walk beside me." He moved to the side of the path, giving her a slight glance behind one leg with a silvery eye as he slowed to a leisurely stroll.

"Thanks and okay," Ashley said in reply before following King back inside the cabin and also before he got out an ice cream sandwich for her and a bowl of pudding. "Thanks and yes it is," she said before eating part of the sandwich that had a little bit of pudding on it and then saw the spot of pudding on the corner of his mouth afterward. "Here let me get that," she said as she leaned in a bit and wiped it off with a finger. Then realizing how close she had been to him after she pulled away she blushed a bit and said, "Sorry."

Tara smiled a bit in wolf form when she noticed how embarrassed he had gotten by her words before nodding when she heard what he said about walking next to him on the path if she wished to do so. She nodded again and then caught up to him and walked on his right side at a leisurely pace as well as looking around their surroundings for anything that might be a threat and maybe dinner for another night too.

King froze and turned pink across his nose. "Ah... um.. thanks?" He jerked away rubbing his mouth on the back of his hand. He got two napkins for them handing her one. "Here....."

As he walked he rubbed against trees and paws the ground, sent marking the area. They traveled far and was at the end of his territory at the bottom of the mountains.

Mosi woke up in her perch smelling the air. She was up wind of them, wolves, good good. She moved into a crouch on a lower branch, but still high enough to not be seen. Her tail flicked. This part was her land, yes, she called the border of a werewolf turf and the mountains her home, but they were passed the border by ten feet. On her land. The thought made her bristle and bare six inch fangs, extending her claws into the tree. She got ready to pounce.

"You're welcome and thanks," Ashley said in reply to his thanks as well as when he gave her a napkin with still the blush on her cheeks. She then went back to eating the ice cream sandwich and pudding that she had.

Tara did the same thing as Fenrir with leaving their scent on trees to mark their territory. It wasn't long after she was done doing that to the nearest tree that she noticed that they were at the end of his territory so she said as she looked around the area while on high alert, "I think we need to head back now. The area beyond where we are isn't ours." What she had meant by 'ours' was the area that they lived with King and Ashley but she figured that he'd understand anyway.

Sinan (my npc weremountain lion character) noticed Mosi up in her tree and crouched, like she was getting ready to pounce on some unsuspecting prey. He went closer to where she was and noticed the two wolves just before getting low behind some of the bushes that he was near and also getting ready to pounce but he would only do so if he deemed it necessary.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King finished his and cleaned his bowl. "Do... you still want to pick the movie? Or play a game? We have cribbage and stratigo..." He offered shyly.

Fenrir took two step forwarded and froze. He backed up and turned around. Yes let's head back, we've gone far enough. He waited for her to start turning around before dashing passed her in a playful way. Race! He yipped.

Mosi watched the wolves dash off. Then her eyes narrowed on the male. She pounced on him, with her nails on chalkboard scream. She snarled and swiped at him half heartedly. I'm not in the mood for interlopers. Go back to your mountain. I live alone. She chuffed.

Ashley finished her dessert a few minutes after King did before hearing the question regarding if she still wanted to pick a movie or play a game. "Sure I'll pick the movie," she said after she had cleaned out her bowl as well and put it in the sink to be rinsed. She then rinsed it out before drying and putting it away before heading into the den area to look at the movies that were there. "How about this one?" she asked as she held up Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone. "Or we could always watch this one," she said as she also held up Get Smart.

Tara also turned around and nodded before running after Fenrir and trying to catch up to him. He had a head start on her and was a few feet ahead of her but she was quickly catching up to him now. A few minutes later, she was beside him and then slowly pulling ahead of him before she put on a bit more speed until she was the one ahead of him.

Sinan growled when he was suddenly pounced on. He hadn't been expecting that and he silently cursed himself for that before saying in reply, I live around here too so I'm not an 'interloper'. After he said what he did, he got himself out from underneath her before going on his way back to his own territory which was a small mountain area right next to hers.

((Grahhh! Holy - holy - there's a sword fish in my face! I love Get smart!))

King grinned. "Get smart hands down. I'm more of a fan of the prisoner of Azkaban and the order of the Phoenix ones." He got everything set up humming the song by abba as he puts it in and hits play sitting down on the couch.

Fenrir growls and leaps on her, making both tumble through the underbrush. He got up quickly and started to play. He nibbled one side of her neck then the other, keeping his head out of her reach. His tail we as a black blur as he nudged her over on her back, nipping at her paws and jaw with play growls and a huffing sound that sounded like laughter. His lips pulled back in a smile so wide he sneezed twice and shook his massive head. He stopped and sneezed a third time so hard he took a nose dive and he yelped as he shook the dirt off his snout.

Miso watched him go with narrow eyes as she turned and padded to her cave and cliff up high in the mountains and shifted back. She had on buck skin and feathers, her "den" was large enough for a teepee covers in thick hides and fur at the back of the cave. A stone smoke hut was to dry meats and hides hung stretched on posts nailed down in rock in the sun. Home sweet home.

"Okay we'll watch that then and I'll keep that in mind for the next time we watch a movie," Ashley said in reply with her own smile before sitting next to him on the couch as he pressed the play button on the DVD player to start the movie.

Tara let out a confused sound when she was suddenly jumped on and she asked him curiously, When did a race turn into playtime? She then tried to retaliate in snapping at him but he kept his head out of reach of her so she couldn't do anything except for trying to move her own head out of reach of him. When he suddenly sneezed and did a nose dive into the soil underneath them, she saw an opportunity and pounced on him before nipping lightly at his neck.

Sinan arrived to his own little cave in the side of the mountain that he lived on and shifted into his own human form before settling into his fur bed that was made with the fur of a wolverine he had killed and also laid down on his deer pelt pillow. He looked up at the ceiling and started to think of the werecougar he had run into earlier.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King smoothly attempted to move closer as he cracked up laughing... and this resulted him being on the floor laughing himself silly.

He yelped again and twisted and rolled on the ground trying to nip at her. Since I wanted to play! I was an omega. I have lots of energy! He waved his paws in the air as he rolled on his back trying to push her so he can get at her ear.

She slipped into her teepee where a large bed of bear fur and rabbit hide sown together made a blanket, under it stuffed soft grasses and leaves to make it comfortable. A beaver fur stuffed with wild cotton made a pillow. She lay down and are a bit of jerky thinking about the male. She's been around for a long time here, he's possibly new to this land.

Ashley looked over at King when she noticed him attempt to move a bit closer to her before he started to laugh and ended up on the floor because of that, still laughing while in his new position. She tilted her head in a curious manner and had a matching expression showing on her face before she moved to being on the floor as well with a pillow cushioning her elbows and arms as she continued to watch the movie from there.

Ah okay and I can see that you have a lot of energy, Tara said in reply to everything that he said before avoiding his attempts at nipping at one of her ears. Let's play tag and race back to the cabin. Last one to the cabin is a rotten egg! She exclaimed this last bit before she suddenly took off running back towards the cabin and after she had gotten off of him.

Sinan was still thinking about that female from before as he drifted off into a deep sleep on his grass and leaf filled deer pelt pillow and with his badger fur cover covering him to keep him warm during the night.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King stopped laughed and rolled close to her, laying his head on his arms. The movie was almost over when he was half asleep on the pillow. He muttered under his breath. "You smell nice...." before yawning.

Fenrir scrambled up and dashed after her. I know these woods better than you! He darted away from the path. He reappeared only a few feet away from the cabin when she got close and he then realized something. He had to get his clothes, and he leaped off a tree changing direction.

Miso curled up under her blanket and fell asleep after eating her meal, wondering if the male even had one before he slept.

"Thanks and you smell nice as well," Ashley said softly with a small blush on her cheeks before she somewhat moved a bit closer to him. She then fell asleep when the movie was just ending with her head on the pillow and facing away from the kitchen and towards him.

Tara snorted in reply before she increased her pace so that the distance from where she was currently to the cabin could be closer just as she saw him veer off towards where he had left his clothes. She increased her pace even more until she was just about right next to the front porch, then jumped up onto it afterward while still in her wolf form, and laid down to wait for him.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King smiled in his sleep, facing her.

Fenrir thought she had gone inside, other he wouldn't have walked out of the trees with only his pants on, trying to figure out which way his shirt went. He got to the porch and froze seeing her on the ground as he attempted to cover his scarred torso. The strong body of a man with a harsh early life showed. His chest and belly had scars from training. On his hips had long white marks like a wolf dug its claws in his hips to drag him back. His back was a maze of gashes, thick and thin criss crossing each other, white lines on sun kissed skin. His tattoo on his arm was dark, his name under the wolf, it made it easier to "tell" people his name without writing it all the time.

But...... what Fenrir was really trying to hide, was the scar that made him mute. The pinkish skin that ran in a jagged upside down childish drawing of a pine tree, that stretched from three inches below his jawline, down to his chest was the worst on his body. He flushed red down his neck, while his scar stayed white as he slipped on his shirt, backward and inside out. He turned away from her, suddenly really shy. He signed, Sorry you had to see that. I thought you went inside...

Tara was looking towards the woods when Fenrir was coming back since she heard a noise over there and by the time he was in front of the front porch, she was in her human form and looking at his face and not anywhere else. "See what? I didn't see anything that you didn't want me to see and I thought that I'd wait out here for you to come back," she asked and said in reply to everything that he said.

Fenrir sighed in relief and went inside. King jumped awake and saw his nose inches away from Ashley's and he jumped back flushed pink. "Hey.. im going to bed... night..." He dashed up the stairs. Fenrir tilted his head wondering what was that all about.

Tara followed Fenrir inside and was just in time to see King dash up the stairs to his room. "What was that about?" she asked softly as she noticed that Ashley was asleep on the den floor. She got a blanket out of the closet nearby and put it over the other girl so that she could stay warm.

Edited by Dragonpelt