RecycledHeart

Spirit Ward Breeding plans

Did anybody succesfully breed a avatar out of Spirit Ward? I really suspect that it is a netural.

I tried with all my GoNs and a few Avatars, but only produced spirit wards. I highly doubt these are neutral though. The spriter, Fiona Bluefire mentioned that a spirit ward's glow is light mana based and dispells dark mana. *source*

So being light mana, they'd produce avatars of creation.

I must...

user posted image x user posted image

I never even considered pairing the females with GWs, but you're right! I have to try this lineage! They look so stunning together! wub.gif

I'm really surprised nobody's mentioned male Hellhorses x Female Spiritwards. As a hybrid checker, both the day and night spiritwards look amazing with hellhorses.

Red-finned Tidals paired with spiritwards are also worth a mention. During the day they wouldn't be as striking but at night it's a different story

Just bred 16 CB Spirit Wards to 16 CB Stripes. Result? 15 Spirit Ward eggs, 1 No interest.

13 of the eggs were dropped to the AP. Be nice to them! <3

these two look kinda perfect together

perfection <3

i think i might start a lineage project (though i have no idea how so i'm gonna study them on the breeding page)

and it would include only night/nocturnal dragons (excluding holidays)

i'm keeping these two as life mates for sure

Edited by blockEdragon

I've been in the process of breeding for a 5g PB spirit ward doing it inscroll only. I am about hallway done now missing 2 3GS and a 4g. However I just managed to breed This tonight. <3 Its /lovely/ isn't it? :3

Think I'm going to do a song lineage based on "I See Fire" from the Hobbit movies.

"Oh, misty eye of the mountain below

Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls

And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke

Keep watching over Durin's sons

If this is to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night

Oh, should my people fall

Then surely I'll do the same

Confined in mountain halls

We got too close to the flame

And if the night is burning

I will cover my eyes

For if the dark returns

Then my brothers will die

Calling out father oh

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky"

But... should I use embers or royal crimsons?? That is the question ;A;

Whichever you prefer. cool.gifEMBERS FOR SURE

The Embers for sure look great with that little hint of glow (especially when spirit wards are half glowing, too! ;w; ), but the red color and butthead attitude of the crimsons is just so perfect for Smaug. Gah! Maybe I'll make a triple breed checker?? ;___;

The construction of a mate for Demona begins with this Ward. Now to convince my other Spirit Ward X Neotropical pair to give me an Neotropical egg with a male in it.

Definitely my favorite breed so far, trying to decide what to checker them with though...although they do look pretty with the alt caligenes and SWs, don't you think?

Maybe I'll start my explosions in the sky song title lineage with the Wards and Anagallis females.

Edited by Nyka