Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

On mobile, when you pick up an egg from a biome, there used to be an arrow to click to return to that biome. Today the arrow is gone. @TJ09, is that deliberate?

I still have an arrow.

5 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

I still have an arrow.

It's back! :) Thanks, TJ! 

Are Aeon Wyverns known to be difficult to breed? I've been trying to breed them every week, but I think I've only ever had one or two come from each pair. I made a promise to the person who gave me my Aeons that I'd breed them for people, but I keep having difficulty with it - even with Fertility.

All of a sudden, hatcheries are not displaying images in Opera. Other sites are just fine and so is the actual cave. Does anyone else get this - any ideas?

I was suddenly wondering, what counts as "teleported" for Cantormaris dragons? Do you need to perform the teleport action on the egg? Or does it also turn orange if the egg was offered on an existing trade (and accepted)?

I hope you understand what I mean, I'm trying to explain but I feel like it's not as clear as it could be 😶

9 minutes ago, Elennilda said:

Or does it also turn orange if the egg was offered on an existing trade (and accepted)?

Yes, it will turn orange if it is successfully traded, providing that no other color-changing action is done after it reaches the new scroll.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Yes, it will turn orange if it is successfully traded, providing that no other color-changing action is done after it reaches the new scroll.

Thank you!

46 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

Is there a way to see your raffle history?

Nope, not that an average user has access too.

I want to use fertility on one of my dragons. I can easily find an available Purple dragon via Dragons available for BSA, but how can I then quickly find the dragon I want without scrolling through multiple pages?j

EDIT: Solved - I  found the Filter box. 😎

Edited by LadyMadonna
Found solution

If I accidentally auto-abandoned an egg, will I be able to grab it from the abandoned page or will I be barred from picking it up?

You won't be able to pick it up from the AP yourself, unless someone else grabs it and re-abandons it. The last person who owned the egg can't grab it back out of the AP.

Does anyone have a good strategy for keeping blue sapphires blue? My friend has been trying several different methods and her last three tries have all turned yellow on her. Currently she has one blue sapphire. It's hatched and she's fogged it so it wont keep getting views. 

4 hours ago, Syiren said:

Does anyone have a good strategy for keeping blue sapphires blue? My friend has been trying several different methods and her last three tries have all turned yellow on her. Currently she has one blue sapphire. It's hatched and she's fogged it so it wont keep getting views. 

I haven't had many blue sapphires since yellows were introduced, but the ones I've done I've just been very patient, lol. Getting a very limited number of stats while the egg is above ER-time, then fogging and waiting until it's below ER-timed (under 3 days seems to take less overall stats to hatch in my experience) and putting it in a single hatchery (not an ER, just the regular hatchery-rotation). After it hatches, let it get a little more stats then fog it until ER-timed. If I remember correctly I think I also unfogged the hatchie around the 5d mark and let it get a little more stats, then re-fogged. You really need to be able to be there to keep an eye on it's stats whenever it's unfogged though.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I haven't had many blue sapphires since yellows were introduced, but the ones I've done I've just been very patient, lol. Getting a very limited number of stats while the egg is above ER-time, then fogging and waiting until it's below ER-timed (under 3 days seems to take less overall stats to hatch in my experience) and putting it in a single hatchery (not an ER, just the regular hatchery-rotation). After it hatches, let it get a little more stats then fog it until ER-timed. If I remember correctly I think I also unfogged the hatchie around the 5d mark and let it get a little more stats, then re-fogged. You really need to be able to be there to keep an eye on it's stats whenever it's unfogged though.

That's exactly what I've been doing. SO FAR it hasn't failed me...

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Thank you, and @Fuzzbuckettoo. 

49 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Do Sunstone eggs only spawn at day and Moonstone eggs at night?

No, they both spawn at all times.

58 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That moment when you have a ratio of 10 moonstones to 3 sunstones... 🙃

20 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Caliscurum said:

That moment when you have a ratio of 10 moonstones to 3 sunstones... 🙃

I would be glad about that, but it seems that I am going in the opposite direction right now. 🙃