Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Of the Christmas holiday dragons only the hollies are influenceable. The rest are one gender only. Mistletoes are an all female breed.

They are showing up as being able to influence. Glitch I hope.

Edited by littleblackdog

I didn't know where to post this so I'm posting it here

my mistletoe egg is showing up as influenceable

Out of curiosity, I checked. Can report the same. Wondering if it's intentional? ohmy.gif (Probably not; otherwise we would have been told, right?)

They are showing up as being able to influence.  Glitch I hope.

Thanks. I totally misread what InugamiZERO was reporting/saying. I'll PM TJ about it.

edit: TJ pm'd

PieMaster says it is an intended change so not a glitch

Edited by rubyshoes

In breed sort, where does the leetle tree sort? I can't seem to find mine since I switched to breed sort.

They are between Ice and Water. wink.gif

They are between Ice and Water. wink.gif

Thanks. I'll go find mind now smile.gif

edit: Thanks again. I found it.

Edited by rubyshoes

I didn't know where to post this so I'm posting it here

my mistletoe egg is showing up as influenceable

user posted image

Wait, what? Mistletoes can now be either gender! Oh, wow! That sure is different!

I've got an issue with the Christmas Game. I think I accidentally went out of the border in some of the northernmost parts of the town (I walked through a sign where there's a fallen tree blocking the road and there are two other people nearby) and now I'm stuck on the loading screen. It shows full load but doesn't go anywhere beyond that.

If I hard refresh it only briefly shows the moment I passed into the area before the loading screen appears.

Pressing "reset location" does nothing.

I've restarted the computer.

Cleared cookies and history.

Tried different browsers.

Pressed all keys used for the game and some more.

Help?

Nevermind, I just fixed it myself. tongue.gif

I did a hard refresh and ninja-clicked reset location before the loading screen appeared.

Edited by Ripan

Are Mistletoes influenceable? I was sure they were a female-only breed, but then I saw this:

http://tinypic.com/r/zwj2u0/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2isyutd/9

I need both of my Mistletoes to be female, so I didn't go through with the male influence, but it actually worked with the female.

Edit: Oops, I should have read the current page of this thread. xd.png Thanks, Amazon_warrior.

Edited by Gealach

Ah, this answers my question before I even asked it! Thanks Pie! biggrin.gif

No problem, haha! If you're curious about the reasoning, please see my post in the News thread smile.gif

No problem, haha! If you're curious about the reasoning, please see my post in the News thread smile.gif

Thanks, I'll have a read! smile.gif Haven't really been following the news thread, so I appreciate the link.

ETA: And having read that, you have no idea how much I now want a Holly x Mistletoe lineage that swaps genders each generation! D: Shame there just aren't that many CB Hollies around. :<

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Jedi40 reported on another forum that they haven't been able to access this forum all day.

They use the link from the scroll, so no typos or anything. The downforme site claims the forum is down as well, but obviously it isn't... any idea what could be wrong?

The browser is Chrome and it says it can't establish a secure connection. A virus scan came up empty.

Edited by dustpuppy

Jedi40 reported on another forum that they haven't been able to access this forum all day.

They use the link from the scroll, so no typos or anything. The downforme site claims the forum is down as well, but obviously it isn't... any idea what could be wrong?

The browser is Chrome and it says it can't establish a secure connection . A virus scan came up empty.

I had a similar problem with hospital wifi a while ago. Sometimes the https is a problem. They should try manually removing the s just using http - that isn't a "save" connection but apparently it can be established easier. That trick worked for me in about 80% of the cases,

The browser is Chrome and it says it can't establish a secure connection. A virus scan came up empty.

Deleted cookies, cleared cache? Maybe restart browser?

I don't use Chrome, but every once in a while I do need to clear all the cookies to be able to get back in.

Tell Jedi I hope this works. smile.gif

Small question,

Is it okay that my partners scroll is logged in on the same computer as mine? We are no longer at college because it is break. I send them things as gifts also, since I have played longer. I just wanted to make sure this would not appear as multi scrolling.

Small question,

Is it okay that my partners scroll is logged in on the same computer as mine? We are no longer at college because it is break. I send them things as gifts also, since I have played longer. I just wanted to make sure this would not appear as multi scrolling.

If you are not playing on each other's scrolls, you are not breaking site terms.

My partner and I have shared an IP for ages. We also gift each other from time to time, especially me to him as I started playing first. Also, some of my friends who play do not have their own computer/smartphone/whatnot so they routinely use my machines for DC. We have never gotten in trouble, probably because there are many signs that show the scrolls belong to different people, such as patterns of dragon growth, naming styles, and stuff like that. Just guessing but that's what I'd assume anyway.

In order to see my Snow Angel wing colour, I have to wait till they grow into adults, right? I have a mature gendered one and all I see are tiny white wings with no hint of colour.

In order to see my Snow Angel wing colour, I have to wait till they grow into adults, right? I have a mature gendered one and all I see are tiny white wings with no hint of colour.

yes and it can't be changed. they will always be the same color.