Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

The minigame is driving me crazy because I don't know how a "paper label" looks like. Does anyone know?

4 minutes ago, Sophiera said:

The minigame is driving me crazy because I don't know how a "paper label" looks like. Does anyone know?

1683816834_Screenshot2022-02-14at04-18-01ValentinesDay2022Event-DragonCave.jpg.38ea11d2d672f428c29756355e948513.jpg

It's very tiny.

Edited by LadyLoki

5 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

1683816834_Screenshot2022-02-14at04-18-01ValentinesDay2022Event-DragonCave.jpg.38ea11d2d672f428c29756355e948513.jpg

It's very tiny.

Oh thanks! I keep getting confused with the other pile of labels.

6 minutes ago, Sophiera said:

Oh thanks! I keep getting confused with the other pile of labels.

You're welcome! It's very easy to miss, even knowing what it looks like. XD

There's also a thread that has everything (currently known) pictured.

Edited by LadyLoki

hi everyone, so I recently got back into this website and collecting dragons and I have some questions about the encyclopedia. I joined in 2013 so I had a pretty big collection of dragons before the encyclopedia feature was added, and it appears that the dragons I had before the addition aren't counted? For example I have an Albino Dragon that was hatched and raised in November 2013 but my encyclopedia says I haven't raised a single one. Do I need to start over from scratch to register it in my encyclopedia?

Since they aren't listed as being registered, I can't buy certain eggs from the market even though I own those dragons. 

I also have a similar problem with the status of my breed limits. My breed limits page says I have 0 Sweetlings, for example... but I definitely have one. At first I thought it was just because I haven't gotten any new Sweetlings for this Valentine's season, but the breed limits page does list my Radiant Angel which is from the same year as my Sweetling-- 2014.

Edited by Pafupafu

24 minutes ago, Pafupafu said:

hi everyone, so I recently got back into this website and collecting dragons and I have some questions about the encyclopedia. I joined in 2013 so I had a pretty big collection of dragons before the encyclopedia feature was added, and it appears that the dragons I had before the addition aren't counted? For example I have an Albino Dragon that was hatched and raised in November 2013 but my encyclopedia says I haven't raised a single one. Do I need to start over from scratch to register it in my encyclopedia?

Since they aren't listed as being registered, I can't buy certain eggs from the market even though I own those dragons. 

I also have a similar problem with the status of my breed limits. My breed limits page says I have 0 Sweetlings, for example... but I definitely have one. At first I thought it was just because I haven't gotten any new Sweetlings for this Valentine's season, but the breed limits page does list my Radiant Angel which is from the same year as my Sweetling-- 2014.

Breed limits only apply to CB dragons now! Also, yes, the encyclopedia only registers dragons viewed or obtained after the encyclopedia released.

27 minutes ago, Pafupafu said:

The encyclopedia only 'counts' dragons obtained after it was released, but to unlock the entries you don't have to own the dragons. You can unlock encyclopedia entries by viewing other people's eggs/hatchlings/adults (clicking around in hatcheries is a good place to start). 

39 minutes ago, Pafupafu said:

Do I need to start over from scratch to register it in my encyclopedia?

11 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

You can unlock encyclopedia entries by viewing other people's eggs/hatchlings/adults (clicking around in hatcheries is a good place to start). 

there's also the Encyclopedia Helpers thread, as well :D

Thank you guys for the replies! One more potentially silly question, how would I go about getting the new Valentine's egg released today? It spawns in the Valentine's biome right?

You can get them in any Biome except Valentine, until 16th Feb.

The Valentine biome is for the older Valentine breeds. It will disappear at the end of today.

how can I get the event badge for Fiona's Closet when I keep getting kicked out after clicking on an item  .... right or wrong !!

and now the tries are limited !!

1 try remaining. Find the following items to continue: bee’s breath, dust rag, paper label, pen, bundle of bee balm, bundle of labels, cauldron, crock, crystal of earth mana

53 minutes ago, orphaned said:

how can I get the event badge for Fiona's Closet when I keep getting kicked out after clicking on an item  .... right or wrong !!

and now the tries are limited !!

1 try remaining. Find the following items to continue: bee’s breath, dust rag, paper label, pen, bundle of bee balm, bundle of labels, cauldron, crock, crystal of earth mana

They were always limited, you have 3 wrong tries every round (once you fail it starts over and the items relocate and you have to find them all again). But you should've gotten the badge after completing the first day's event, and you seem to be on second day? Unless the story proceeds regardless of whether you completed the first one, in that case I'm sorry about what your device is doing, but you could keep trying to see if they improves I suppose...or maybe TJ would do something about the mobile issue before the event is over :( 

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

They were always limited, you have 3 wrong tries every round (once you fail it starts over and the items relocate and you have to find them all again). But you should've gotten the badge after completing the first day's event, and you seem to be on second day? Unless the story proceeds regardless of whether you completed the first one, in that case I'm sorry about what your device is doing, but you could keep trying to see if they improves I suppose...or maybe TJ would do something about the mobile issue before the event is over :( 

I went to day 2 as had no luck in day 1   ...   as mentioned,  was being kicked out no matter what was done.

now ... things disappear then come back in different places or not at all when day 1 is retried

darn .... have always had problems with these 

sleep is overrated :(  thanks for your help

3 hours ago, orphaned said:

I went to day 2 as had no luck in day 1   ...   as mentioned,  was being kicked out no matter what was done.

now ... things disappear then come back in different places or not at all when day 1 is retried

darn .... have always had problems with these 

sleep is overrated :(  thanks for your help

Me too. I've just given up.

Having a huge brain blank here but the Peach Floret egg in the market is the new Alstroemeria variety right?

1 minute ago, ShorahNagi said:

Having a huge brain blank here but the Peach Floret egg in the market is the new Alstroemeria variety right?

That is correct.

Does The Silver Funeral breeding project still exist? It’s been a couple years since I was last truly active and I couldn’t seem to find any forums related to it anymore. 

My group for reference: The Silver Funeral

Thanks!

- Ask

4 hours ago, Asketil said:

Does The Silver Funeral breeding project still exist? It’s been a couple years since I was last truly active and I couldn’t seem to find any forums related to it anymore. 

My group for reference: The Silver Funeral

Thanks!

- Ask

Did some searching and the only related thread I found not locked is this.

do dragons that produce avatars of (blank) when bred with a guardian have the chance to produce their own breed, or will they always produce avatars of (blank)?

17 minutes ago, steeve said:

do dragons that produce avatars of (blank) when bred with a guardian have the chance to produce their own breed, or will they always produce avatars of (blank)?

956974472_ScreenShot2022-02-19at3_11_54AM.thumb.png.5670212161a44234cbe91db5cec58bcc.png

Yes they have the chance to produce both

(sorry I deleted my last post because I got confused and thought maybe it's because the other dragons I've been breeding my GoN to actually can't produce avatar offsprings and I might've been wasting weeks even though I'm pretty sure they aren't neutral...so I didn't want to give any wrong information. but a test breed just confirmed yes they definitely can produce both.

Edited by Moriaty

Is there a lineage builder where I can see what the kid of two dragon would look like

Technically, what I have is dragon A, its potential mate B's dad C, and C's potential mate's parents D and E so it's not just the child between two already existing dragons. Since it'll end up being a 7th gen even gen, I don't want to input each breed of each slot individually and just want to import the dragons I have