Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

AH - my purple one is back up to date. And they don't match at all. Nor does AOND.

TJ's has one of yours as hidden too.... 

31 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

AH - my purple one is back up to date. And they don't match at all. Nor does AOND.

TJ's has one of yours as hidden too.... 

AOND can't calculate the zombies and the Ungender adults, but seem that other's statistics are correct.:iraptor: 192 + 5 Dino + Paper + Cheese +Leetle Tree + ND =201

369+351+201+6=927.

Egg Drop Soup count one female (adult? breed?) to hidden and won't calculate the zombies too.

TJ's one didn't count the little tree in Frozen. :iraptor:

Edited by D-wing

If we send out last-minute cookies but the person isn’t around until next year to open it, will the cookies still appear next year? (assuming the event comes back)

ETA:  Would cookies be considered undelivered because they had not been viewed?

ETA2: Awesome. Thanks, purplehaze ^^

Edited by missy_

2 minutes ago, missy_ said:

ETA:  Would cookies be considered undelivered because they had not been viewed?

No, they show as sent whether they have been viewed or not.

Is there only one version of this Xmas' events badge (ie I don't have to play each game to make it change shape or anything?)

25 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Is there only one version of this Xmas' events badge (ie I don't have to play each game to make it change shape or anything?)

There're three versions atm but I think it's based on team (the rotation of the three dots are different for different teams). I don't know if it would change again after 1st, 2nd, 3rd place are determined though, but playing each game doesn't seem to change anything

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd hazard a guess that nothing is accurate :lol:

9 hours ago, D-wing said:

Um...

Well thank you both for your stats! I'm convinced that neither is correct now...

Edited by Moriaty

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

think it's based on team (the rotation of the three dots are different for different teams).

Ooh, very cool! :)

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

There're three versions atm but I think it's based on team (the rotation of the three dots are different for different teams). I don't know if it would change again after 1st, 2nd, 3rd place are determined though, but playing each game doesn't seem to change anything

Well thank you both for your stats! I'm convinced that neither is correct now...

Thanks!

I managed to trade for two new christmas hatchies with an hour to go. One died, I revived, it failed.  The other I managed to put into hatcheries. But it died too. Is there anything I can do to increase the odds of a revive? What are the odds on reviving hatchies anyway?

Edit: Are my chances better after 12am?

Edited by yulerule

Reviving at night increase the chance of getting a zombie, I’m not sure it improves the chance of normal revival.

Out of curiosity, how many hatcheries did you use? If you viewbomb them enough, you can get an egg to hatch with only 3 min left before death so I would suppose hatchies are the same.

Just double-checking, I could still use Earthquake even if my 5 kill slots are on cooldown, right? Is there any difference in EQ success chances if I have no available kill slots?

3 hours ago, Laurelin said:

@Fuzzbucket, @missy_, @MissK. @FortyTwo @AngelicGracelyn

Thank you so much for your kind words and explanations. I think I will send @TJ09 a message and than I will see. 🙂
Well that´s DC for me. Very, very kind users and I felt everytime welcome on this site.

Thank you so much.

Well, please don't leave if your name does have to change. :wub:

55 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, please don't leave if your name does have to change. :wub:

@Laurelin, seconding Fuzz here. :)

Is anyone else getting stupid drop-down ads on the forum mobile edition? They suddenly appeared this morning, on every single page. :blink:

Screenshot_20220108-073826.thumb.png.ba9d6305dfb275b5fb34d729cb2c4fe3.png

@TJ09, can they be removed, please?

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Is anyone else getting stupid drop-down ads on the forum mobile edition? They suddenly appeared this morning, on every single page. :blink:

I'm not seeing it on my phone (neither the forum or the main page), but it's on dragcave when I log in from my laptop. Came here specifically to ask for this to please no be an intentional thing, it is incredibly annoying and it even blocks some of the AP hunting.

I'm getting the same on laptop: drop-down ads at the bottom won't go away no matter where I navigate on the forums.

Edited by ValidEmotions
Typo

9 hours ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

Reviving at night increase the chance of getting a zombie, I’m not sure it improves the chance of normal revival.

Out of curiosity, how many hatcheries did you use? If you viewbomb them enough, you can get an egg to hatch with only 3 min left before death so I would suppose hatchies are the same.

I mean, hatchlings need more total views anyway, but like, 5 or six? I went to the click sites on the wiki and put them on those.

4 hours ago, yulerule said:

I mean, hatchlings need more total views anyway, but like, 5 or six? I went to the click sites on the wiki and put them on those.

I helped a friend viewbomb her last minute ginger bread dragon. One died, one grew, the one that grew had about 2500/290 OV/UV. You can get the UV to that number with the click sites (they'd have at least 70 ish to be able to hatch any ways) but that OV is/needs-to-be pumped by AR. This high OV and OV:UV ratio is very important and necessary in this case too - my sister had done zombie experiments in the past and something at 1000/290 wouldn't even be able to gender by the time their time run out, but in this case 2500/290 made the dragon grow. With super low time dragons, it's safest to put them in AR to maximize OV if you want them to grow

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20220108-073826.thumb.png.ba9d6305dfb275b5fb34d729cb2c4fe3.png

6 hours ago, Ripan said:

I'm not seeing it on my phone (neither the forum or the main page), but it's on dragcave when I log in from my laptop. Came here specifically to ask for this to please no be an intentional thing, it is incredibly annoying and it even blocks some of the AP hunting.

5 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

I'm getting the same on laptop: drop-down ads at the bottom won't go away no matter where I navigate on the forums.

Yup. In the cave now, too.

VERY annoying!

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a dedicated thread for this:

1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

How many breeds are we up to? The wiki is a bit behind at 234 or something ridiculously low lol. 

I have 290 and I think I have at least one of everything.