Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Speaking of zombies, have the success odds finally been upped? I actually had two successful zombie turns today! I'm shocked, but in a happy way. X)

30 minutes ago, Maladjust said:

Speaking of zombies, have the success odds finally been upped? I actually had two successful zombie turns today! I'm shocked, but in a happy way. X)

Congrats! I think you're just lucky though, my group of friends have any numbers from 0-4 out of 5 adults killed turn zombies last 31st...there's always still the possibility of getting 0 or all.

A bit of a weird question, but does anyone know what happens if a raffle winner doesn't claim their prize until next raffle? Will the option to claim it just disappear and their current entry would be counted as normal [provided they've met the requirements and indeed entered it], or would it lock them out for that month?

@Moriaty Thanks for the reply. Good to be lucky with zombies for a change! I usually bat zero. I do wish the odds could be improved, there are so many zombie sprites to collect!

6 hours ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

A bit of a weird question, but does anyone know what happens if a raffle winner doesn't claim their prize until next raffle? Will the option to claim it just disappear and their current entry would be counted as normal [provided they've met the requirements and indeed entered it], or would it lock them out for that month?

They lose the egg. Nothing prevents anyone from entering every month.

Anyone else having this happen? The cookies I've been sending randomly are going to scrolls that show the last activity was the 2021 Valentine's Event. 

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Anyone else having this happen? The cookies I've been sending randomly are going to scrolls that show the last activity was the 2021 Valentine's Event. 

Random is random. 🤷‍♀️

So if I beed anything to male Coppers it will either be the colour of the mothers biome or if the biome is cave/market/bred egg then it will colour according to the father. But if I breed anything to a female Copper it will be the mothers biome colour.
So usually breeding Copper x Copper will result in the mothers colour so no pretty pb colour variation checkers possible. BUT what if the copper mom is from the market? I mean the dragon still has a specific colour the mechanic could take on, but it could also be the biome (aka fathers colour when there is none). I assume it would not be random.

Has anyone ever tried this? Or just knows how it works because it was said somewhere? I'm not willing to buy a copper from the market only to have no change to breeding a regular CB. ^^

Cave-born Copper: Egg matches habitat.

Liver of Sulfur: DesertVolcano

Rainbow: AlpineForest

Verdigris: CoastJungle

Bred Copper from Copper mother: Egg color matches Copper mother's color.

Bred Copper from Copper father and non-Copper mother:

If non-Copper mother is cave-born from a habitat: Egg color matches mother's habitat.

If non-Copper mother has no habitat ("Cave", "Market", or bred): Egg color matches Copper father's color

- from the wiki.

It doesn't appear to leave an option for market ones to act differently.

Thanks, I was unsure wether it would work differently if the copper mother was from the market. Always thought it was ties to the mothers biome (then it would change for a market egg) or the morthers colour directly. Which makes more sense honestly, but is sad for my lineage hopes. 😛

But it least it works to get around the colour problem for all other breeds I want to pair with male coppers. ^^

image.png.bd69f9bfb98b5876d6d56e123f1b2288.png

My Encyclopedia page for Spirit Ward Dragons looks like this. The mature hatchlings in the first and third row are identical. What am I missing?

Edited by 0x08

10 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

My Encyclopedia page for Spirit Ward Dragons looks like this. The mature hatchlings in the first and third row are identical. What am I missing?

The adults change colour through the night. (I'm still missing the middle of the night ones as I'm never up to see them! XD )

The Spirit Ward page, when complete, should look like this (at least I think mine is complete!):

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b1c24c8ad3b137e0d693ec0f92c958eb.png

The adults change color throughout the day.

The hatchlings only have one night form and one day form. The adults have four night forms, and one day form.

A purebred Spinel is supposed to only be green, right? Because i'm trying to breed one for someone and getting reds.

e: after like eight reds managed to get a green. these odds are dire.

Edited by Guillotine

Am I doing something wrong with unlocking glystere images in the encyclopedia? I definitely own 3 adults of a variation, but the image is still blurred.

Edit:

@purplehaze Oh, that makes sense! Thank you :) 

Edited by Toyo

3 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Am I doing something wrong with unlocking glystere images in the encyclopedia? I definitely own 3 adults of a variation, but the image is still blurred.

If they've changed variations recently, they won't count until after a month, I think.

Otherwise, I don't know, but Dinala from the encyclopedia helpers has a lovely spreadsheet that should help. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBuJe96arGEagyXBigG00zs5bCl9h8e6vvCKTt1M_N4/edit#gid=605055711

4 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

How do you get the different variations of Sapphires? I believe I missed that change. 

The new variants were introduced in May 2021, on the 15th anniversary. From the wiki:

• Blue: default, all new eggs will be this variant.
  • Pink: produced when a Blue Sapphire egg is willingly abandoned by a player. Bred eggs abandoned due to scroll limits don't turn pink.
  • Yellow: produced when a Blue Sapphire egg or hatchling receives 4,000+ overall views. Pink Sapphires can't turn yellow.
Edited by 0x08

I actually have a Sapphire-related question of my own... A blue Sapphire hatchling won't turn pink if abandoned, correct?

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

The new variants were introduced in May 2021, on the 15th anniversary. From the wiki:

• Blue: default, all new eggs will be this variant.
  • Pink: produced when a Blue Sapphire egg is willingly abandoned by a player. Bred eggs abandoned due to scroll limits don't turn pink.
  • Yellow: produced when a Blue Sapphire egg or hatchling receives 4,000+ overall views. Pink Sapphires can't turn yellow.

Cool! Thanks.

I had a fun winter/spring. I had COVID and ended up in the hospital and went septic and found out I had cancer and had to have like 4 MRIs in May . . . So I missed out on some of that time period. 

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

I actually have a Sapphire-related question of my own... A blue Sapphire hatchling won't turn pink if abandoned, correct?

as far as I know, it wouldn't

3 hours ago, Library_gremlin said:

I had a fun winter/spring. I had COVID and ended up in the hospital and went septic and found out I had cancer and had to have like 4 MRIs in May . . . So I missed out on some of that time period. 

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a rough time. Hope you are well now.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a rough time. Hope you are well now.

Thank you. No more cancer now! It’s removed and doesn’t look like it’s spread. :)

Hello,

I have a question. If I wanted to get in my account today there is this request. Can this be?Must I change my username that I have for 11 years?

Oh, I´m sorry for my bad english, its not my native language. Actually I can´t do nothing else and get no sucess in my account.

Name Change Required

You must choose a new username in order to continue using your account.

Current Username ~:Laurelin:~
Current Password  
New Username  

4–30 characters. Must contain only letters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores.

Edited by Laurelin