Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I hate to see people in the hub asking for CB female Glysteres and the like. Most people doing that aren't on forum and you can't tell them....

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I hate to see people in the hub asking for CB female Glysteres and the like. Most people doing that aren't on forum and you can't tell them....

True, plus people asking for holiday CBs when most players already have their limit and can’t even pick up CBs.

And I saw one today wanting to trade a CB rosy wing Solstice for a CB blue wing one. :(

Spotted Teal Drakes aren't on the dropdown menu in the trade hub. Does anyone know if there is a reason for this? 

Check your encyclopedia entry. The egg sprite of the breed need to be unlocked to appear in the trade hub.

so for the snow wars game, does anyone know if level 50 is the max level you can have? Because mine is no longer going up even though I fill the xp bar.

8 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

so for the snow wars game, does anyone know if level 50 is the max level you can have? Because mine is no longer going up even though I fill the xp bar.

It is the maximum.

"Gaining XP after level 50 now continues to fill your XP bar. You'll get two random presents full of resources every time you fill it." - wiki

Thank you rinoa26! 

I have another question. Do people who collect number codes consider a code with four digits ending in 'i' a number code?

Edit: I'm asking because i is used to indicate 'imaginary numbers' ie. multiples of √-1. Something like 1234i is a number 'in real life' but I don't know if people asking for number codes are including things like that. 

Edited by w0rmg0d

4 minutes ago, w0rmg0d said:

Thank you rinoa26! 

I have another question. Do people who collect number codes consider a code with four digits ending in 'i' a number code?

As someone who do casually collect all number code - Nope

If it's a capital "I", I would consider it a pseudo all number, ie an interesting code I might pick up if i see it when hunting in AP or biomes if I have slots to spare, but not of much trade value, kind of like almost cool codes. 

Speaking of codes, I have a quick question: my sister was asking me the other day if she should trade her "rude" code new release for a "bagls" and "churo" code new release. I'm very torn when she asked for my opinion lol, because bagels and churro sound really interesting but the codes are both missing things and not perfect, whereas rude is a perfect 4 letter word code. Thoughts?

18 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Speaking of codes, I have a quick question: my sister was asking me the other day if she should trade her "rude" code new release for a "bagls" and "churo" code new release. I'm very torn when she asked for my opinion lol, because bagels and churro sound really interesting but the codes are both missing things and not perfect, whereas rude is a perfect 4 letter word code. Thoughts?

personally, I would do that trade in a heartbeat!!! I don't mind if a code's missing a few letters as long as its recognizable as a full word. they're as good as perfect 5-letters to me tbh. I even have a group dedicated to codes like that ^  ^

plus those are very fitting codes for what's supposedly a gingerbread/food themed dragon!

13 minutes ago, Arcy said:

personally, I would do that trade in a heartbeat!!! I don't mind if a code's missing a few letters as long as its recognizable as a full word. they're as good as perfect 5-letters to me tbh. I even have a group dedicated to codes like that ^  ^

plus those are very fitting codes for what's supposedly a gingerbread/food themed dragon!

I'll pass your words to her! tbh this ("those are very fitting codes for what's supposedly a gingerbread/food themed dragon") is why I got so torn when asked the question, if it had been other missing letter codes that are not related to bread or dough or bakery I actually would've said no immediately, but because of the gingerbread nature of the new dragon that got me hesitant. I'll see what she decides in the end, hopefully dat offer is still there XD

What happens if a Snow Angel becomes an adult while in the AP? Does the wilderness have a "scroll color" that all wild-grown Snow Angels default to?

Edited by 0x08

31 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

What happens if a Snow Angel becomes an adult while in the AP? Does the wilderness have a "scroll color" that all wild-grown Snow Angels default to?

I imagine it is random, but I don't know.

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I imagine it is random, but I don't know.

Just went to the wilderness, and found a white wing with a multi parent and a multi that i didn't think to check.... but it looks random.

Can we start unlocking the new Christmas dragon yet?

If so, should I start with unlocking eggs, followed by unggendered hatchlings, then gendered hatchlings, then adults?  I seem to recall there is a particular order in order for the clicks/views to be effective.  Can anyone help refresh my memory? Thanks in advance.  

12 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Can we start unlocking the new Christmas dragon yet?

If so, should I start with unlocking eggs, followed by unggendered hatchlings, then gendered hatchlings, then adults?  I seem to recall there is a particular order in order for the clicks/views to be effective.  Can anyone help refresh my memory? Thanks in advance.  

To my knowledge there is no certain order, I've unlocked adults before hatchies in the past. I'm pretty sure clicking dragons before the Encyclopedia entry is up will count, I tend to do that a lot in anticipation of the entry being added. 

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

To my knowledge there is no certain order, I've unlocked adults before hatchies in the past. I'm pretty sure clicking dragons before the Encyclopedia entry is up will count, I tend to do that a lot in anticipation of the entry being added. 

Thank you, HeatherMarie.  I thought I had done this in the past and that if I clicked on things too soon, before the Encyclopedia entry was added, they did not count in the encyclopedia.   I could be misremembering. I also seem to remember having issues unlocking some sprites when eggs weren’t unlocked or that if I didn’t go in the correct order that things didn’t seem to unlock. But I can’t remember for sure.

ETA: @trystan I just checked and I don’t see it yet either. I guess we would be looking for a new shadow here: https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/

Edited by missy_

43 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I guess we would be looking for a new shadow here:

Alternatively, press End on your Windows keyboard or Cmd+down arrow on your macOS keyboard to go straight to the bottom of the page. If the Blue Dino has no empty spot next to it, then it'll mean the cookie ladies have been added. ;)

53 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes, sprites are unlocked independent of each other, there is no required order.

And yes, stats are accrued from the moment a breed is first released, even if the encyclopedia entry is not yet up.

51 minutes ago, trystan said:

when will the entry show up in the encyclopedia? sometime today, maybe?

Encyclopedia entries are generally made available shortly after the first dragons people have picked up have grown up.

11 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Yes, sprites are unlocked independent of each other, there is no required order.

And yes, stats are accrued from the moment a breed is first released, even if the encyclopedia entry is not yet up.

Encyclopedia entries are generally made available shortly after the first dragons people have picked up have grown up.

thanks for all these answers, TJ! :D

Agreed! That was super helpful, TJ, thank you. :)

Does anyone know how to unlock the different variants on the Glystere wyrms? I've been "redecorating" them since a bunch grew up on my scroll & I've only been able to unlock the first two.  The way I can tell they're different is by looking at the spots & mine appear to be a mix of green & red & gold & red, if you look near its tail. I have enough of the gold & red to unlock it, but it's not unlocking. Is there any way to see what all the variants look like?

3 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Does anyone know how to unlock the different variants on the Glystere wyrms?

Try the encyclopedia helpers :)