Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

That makes sense! I've noticed it with my Glystere and Spirit Wards too and they all have variants.

The raffle Prizes are protected from dying of sickness. Ordinarily you can't use ward on a hatchling, but that is a special TJ ward. ;)

I can't remember whether Alt Nilia eggs change when traded or not. Do I have to wait for the eggs to hatch?

1 hour ago, RainDear said:

I can't remember whether Alt Nilia eggs change when traded or not. Do I have to wait for the eggs to hatch?

Nope, they change when abandoned but can be traded without changing. I got my first few through trades and they were eggs.

20 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Nope, they change when abandoned but can be traded without changing. I got my first few through trades and they were eggs.

Thank you soo much.

Are the pink Iris Florets harder to get than the Purple/Gold/Pink Alstroemeria Florets?  I haven't had any luck in breeding them.

3 minutes ago, Silence2 said:

Are the pink Iris Florets harder to get than the Purple/Gold/Pink Alstroemeria Florets?  I haven't had any luck in breeding them.

They seem to be a great deal rarer.

How do I get Sapphire eggs 4k views without them turning sick? My eggs were sick two times already today.

@painless_j

You don't need to turn the egg yellow. You can better let the hatchie gain the views; it will turn yellow, too.

Just now, Astreya said:

@painless_j

You don't need to turn the egg yellow. You can better let the hatchie gain the views; it will turn yellow, too.

Ooh, nice to know! Thank you!

there was a brief "an error has occured" downtime and now

when I try to grab eggs from the cave, they are "all taken" but never disappear

and grabbing from the AP I can get them but they dont appear on my scroll

I get the message that somebody else grabbed them but they stay where they are and AP eggs as well

Can anyone change their account settings in the cave and save it right now? I put in my password, check "hide scroll", press the save button. I get forwarded to the account page, but the settings are not changed. I tried Opera and Firefox.

1 minute ago, Varasse said:

Can anyone change their account settings in the cave and save it right now? I put in my password, check "hide scroll", press the save button. I get forwarded to the account page, but the settings are not changed. I tried Opera and Firefox.

I think it has something to do with the downtime I just described. I can't even grab eggs from Cave or AP... they say they are all taken but never disappear.

3 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

I think it has something to do with the downtime I just described. I can't even grab eggs from Cave or AP... they say they are all taken but never disappear.

Same for me! The eggs don't seem to ever change.

8 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

All sorts of glitchy things are happening at the moment. Think I’m going to wait until it’s resolved before I try to do anything more

@TJ09 Please help, a Green Dragon must have earthquaked and broken some of your code.

(Bred eggs disappear, cave doesn't make new eggs, people can't grab eggs from cave and AP, people can't save settings.)

2 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

Same for me! The eggs don't seem to ever change.

I haven't tried grabbing anything from the cave, but an egg I just bred isn't showing up, came up as a "not found" error when I clicked on it. (I always double-check bred eggs, to make sure I didn't accidentally breed the wrong dragons together.) Also, when I tried to move some dragons around, the grid sorting page said it saved, but returning to my scroll showed no changes to the sort order.

I can't name dragons - it lets me put the name in, but doesn't hold it.

Nor can I sort my scroll - again it lets me, but doesn't hold it.

And view counts aren't changing.

Everything seems messed up now. Last thing I saw was the "An error has occured" page and after refreshing it went mess.

12 minutes ago, Nakeisha said:

I can't name dragons - it lets me put the name in, but doesn't hold it.

Nor can I sort my scroll - again it lets me, but doesn't hold it.

And view counts aren't changing.

I'm having trouble with things not changing as well--I made a topic about it.

Bred Peach Floret with Purple, got Lavender hybrid eggie, and suddenly, Dragon Not Found. Bug?=( Have I missed something?

1 minute ago, DarkellaLord said:

Bred Peach Floret with Purple, got Lavender hybrid eggie, and suddenly, Dragon Not Found. Bug?=( Have I missed something?

There is a site fail going on i hope the boss can fix it asap...

Edited by eccoshop

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

@TJ09 Please help, a Green Dragon must have earthquaked and broken some of your code.

(Bred eggs disappear, cave doesn't make new eggs, people can't grab eggs from cave and AP, people can't save settings.)

And although I got the notification I have hatched six eggs, it's not registering that I have clicked the 'enter raffle' button.